Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,714 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:29 PM

What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? (14494 Views)

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It / Which Part Of A Car Do You Admire The Most? / Reasons Why Real Men Still Drive Stick Cars .....manual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Osyxcel(m): 8:28am On Aug 31, 2013
Camry Bulldog

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by idris4r83(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Haa u can lie o

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by rodeo0070(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2013
People!

1 Like

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Lagusta(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2013
chronique: You try;you hear? Nor be only 1997 camry bulldog. Na 1987 honda tiny light. As for that brother driving 1987 mazda 626 GLX with 1.2l engine;may God have mercy on you. The dude driving a 1968 chevy impala,can we see a pic of it?

how would some children on this thread be thinking i'm lying

you dont know me, i dont know u..... so whats that all about

i once asked ikenna to help me with something on my jalopy, via whatsapp, he can testify to that

its raining here in ilorin, when it stops, i'll post a pic of it....
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2013
chronique: You try;you hear? Nor be only 1997 camry bulldog. Na 1987 honda tiny light. As for that brother driving 1987 mazda 626 GLX with 1.2l engine;may God have mercy on you. The dude driving a 1968 chevy impala,can we see a pic of it?
dude why are you attacking me that way nah......i didn't make your father not to have a car to hand over to you those days.
proud of my father, he made it as far back when he was 23
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by PastorKun(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2013
1964 morris minor restored by www.pristineautomobiles.com.ng and being used in Lagos today cool

1 Like

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Jomesh20(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Jxt_mayor: 2013 range rover i guess?
What word in ancient don't you understand, Abeg explain to him.
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by PastorKun(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2013
Ace producer/actor Kunle Afolayan test driving the morris minor which would feature in his up coming block buster October1movie coming out soon. smiley

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by akinsdeji(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2013
I still have 504 SR and also a BMW 5 series wagon 2.0L,am not sure of the year either 1993 or 95 sha,change the BMW engine sometime last year,never repaint the body,and the car still work perfectly,I prefer travelling with the BMW,both cars never disappoint,will be going on a trip to PH from Ib with the BMW soon... maintenance is very cheap ...sorry I could not upload a pics of the BMW I took with phone on this site..but here is the similar model

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Lagusta(m): 9:07am On Aug 31, 2013
here is a pic of my jalopy............ mazda 626 GLX!!!!

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by DeeOneBangin: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2013
jchime:
dude why are you attacking me that way nah......i didn't make your father not to have a car to hand over to you those days.

U still dey get mouth again on top your lies.... Na wa for u ooo CAMRY BULLDOG : shocked
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Tintinnoty(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2013
frprof: I drive an 1987 Model of Toyota Camry. It's American Model automatic transmission, factory fitted Ac. I still find it very interesting. Last wk, I comfortably drove it to Kaduna from Otukpo and fro without any stress on the road. Just 89000 miles on the millage. Who has such ancient but still fanciful car to share?

vanity upon vanity all is vanity

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by brojero: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2013
KOMBE: My dad handed over his 504GR 1984 model to me and the ride is still doing very well. Some of the parts are a bit difficult to get but I love this ride any time t. A very simple engine.

I had the privilege of driving 4 models of those at different times back in the day: the L, the GL the GR and the SR

If I found one now I would buy and keep it.
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by onuwaje(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2013
MEILYN: End Time Things
el stupidos
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by smoothicon(m): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2013
rodeo0070: People!
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Lagusta(m): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2013
BTW, why hasn't ikenna posted a pic of his "baby"... peugeot 505 V6 ZNJ35 engine..... grin

2 Likes

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by brojero: 9:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Pastor Kun: 1964 morris minor restored by www.pristineautomobiles.com.ng and being used in Lagos today cool

Brilliant! I remember these were all over Ibadan as taxis in '71.
The amazing thing was that when I next visited Ibadan in '73 they had mostly disappeared to be replaced by the Datsun 120Y
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by wjxavier(m): 9:48am On Aug 31, 2013
I still drive my dad's 77 240D m benz once in a while.
Rugged as gibraltar.

Old man has sworn never to sell d car he bought spankin nu in d States as a fine boi then. Lol.

I've used Honda ala

Currently wreckin an 02 camry.
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by adetayoonas(m): 9:49am On Aug 31, 2013
Hello. Pls is peugeot 306 an ancient vehicle? Kindly assist in letting me knoW
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by dasphinx1(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2013
Revolva: hey i manage to drive a chevy 1969 Impala..i love it..babay this is the classic..

Now that's GANGSTER!!!!!!
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by PastorKun(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2013
I came across this 1965 model mercedes 280se cabriolet in very Pristine condition somewhere in surulere a couple of months ago, given my love for vintage mercedes cars, i just had to take the pics cool

1 Like

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by peterjero(m): 10:03am On Aug 31, 2013
i drive a 1989 model toyota camry gli european spec. owned by my uncle this car is rugged to the core and low on maintenance, with 293k km and still going strong and its been with us for 8yrs now with a nickname VINTAGE. At 28yrs I'm shocked that I love this car.

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Tpave(m): 10:09am On Aug 31, 2013
I still drive my Audi 100 till present. Very rugged car. Waitooo! Let me go and take the picture outside and i will be back.
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2013
lorretta u: that's if he even has a Range undecided

Lorrie, I'm being polite, and assuming he's telling the truth. wink
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Denc: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2013
1984 Nissan Laurel, manual transmission, 6 cylinders. I drove it from Benin City to Onitsha on 24 Dec 2012...also rolled it whilst I was @ B Side during the last Muslim holidays

Actually, I learnt driving with this car...I'm so used it that I considered buying a recent model of it but changed my mind when I discovered it has long gone out of production

Attributes: powerful 6cylinder engine...yet good fuel economy. However, you will notice its loud sound (whilst on low gears) and lenght (mainly because of the inline cylinders)
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Exponental(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2013
I just read thru all d post n my question is.......how do u define ancient cars? From year do u categorise cars to be ancient?
I drive a '94 mazda 626 booth (hoping to sale it for golf 3)
for all who posted real pix, u made d thread funky....tanx. As me, my mech took d car away yest.
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Jamji: 10:22am On Aug 31, 2013
These are examples of treasured cars www.treasuredcars.com
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Edcene2010(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2013
Delivery Man:

Tah! That one in d pic is not ur own. It's my Landlord's girlfriend's own

ok now! old scool auto exibition
I get benz and volkswagen as shown bellow

Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Lagusta(m): 10:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Denc: 1984 Nissan Laurel, manual transmission, 6 cylinders. I drove it from Benin City to Onitsha on 24 Dec 2012...also rolled it whilst I was @ B Side during the last Muslim holidays

Actually, I learnt driving with this car...I'm so used it that I considered buying a recent model of it but changed my mind when I discovered it has long gone out of production

Attributes: powerful 6cylinder engine...yet good fuel economy. However, you will notice its loud sound (whilst on low gears) and lenght (mainly because of the inline cylinders) but I think that and its manual transmission only enabled me better my driving ability
Yea, today I drive V6 auto-trans full option vehicle but this Nissan manages to remain a fave

can we plss see a pic.... smiley
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by chronique(m): 10:29am On Aug 31, 2013
Lolz. You wish! I'm definitely not trading words with you. Ur dad made it at 23 but mine made it at 21. At 16,I was given keys to a 505(not brandnew though). Don't wanna sound arrogant;I'd leave it at that. Keep enjoying your camry bulldog bro.
jchime:
Re: What Ancient Car Do You Still Drive And Find It Fanciful? by Tpave(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2013
Ok i'm back. This is the Audi 100 picture that i promised.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? / Top 12 Least Expensive Cars To Maintain In Nigeria / Help!speedometer On 2009 Is Not Working And Abs/brake Light On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.