Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,548 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:31 PM

Yung6ix Speaks Maturely In His Recent Interview @ Hotfm - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix Speaks Maturely In His Recent Interview @ Hotfm (1036 Views)

Davido Stop Sleeping Wit Prostitues Without Condom -Yung6ix Friend Blasts Davido / B-red Threatens To Beat Yung6ix In A Snapchat Video / PHOTO: Check President MB Hands While Walking On His Recent Visit To Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Speaks Maturely In His Recent Interview @ Hotfm by DiplomaticG(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
Yung6ix was on the studios of hotfm 99.5fm Owerri yesterday evening during the course of the drivein{ a regular weekdays programme that runs from 3-8pm} with SolidC being the anchor of the programme. It was really a nice interview as the young rapper continously spilled out some interesting lines of rhymes.. Anyways here's a bit of their conversation; SolidC : so yung6ix, what do you have to say about the beef going on between you and Cyrus Tha Virus, you knw he has done a diss track for you, so, like what's your take?, Yung6ix: I'll continue saying it, I ain't gonna listen to that song, and i'm not going to drop any diss track for anybody cause right now I've been focusing on my carrier and I dn't even have time for my ownself. Cause by next week I'm going to South Africa for my video, and from their to Paris, so I have no time for those things for now.. Those were the words of the young talented rapper, I must say I was impressed on hearing his words, cos he spoke well. But on the contrary, Yung6ix had earlier dropped a mockery line in a track he was featured in by Pherowshuz, where he said something like, "new clothes these haters want to try us/never wanted me in their system virus/only one Cyrus that I knw Miley Cyrus".. So it's kinda contradictory right? Anyways thats by the way... 6ix also replied to a fan who called in @ the programme saying that his website "www.yung6ix.net" is opening tomorrow, incase you'd want to contact him for shows or something, and also his debut album 6ix o' clock is also dropping soon... I cn't wait...

(1) (Reply)

Chris Okotie Acquires N120M Rolls Royce To Mark Pastoral Anniversary / Tuface & Annie Idibia Welcomes Another Baby Girl / Jennifer Lawrence Suffers Serious Wardrobe Malfunction (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.