Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,743 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:29 AM

Info Needed On Exporting Nigerian Food Stuffs To UK/ USA/EUROPE In General - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Info Needed On Exporting Nigerian Food Stuffs To UK/ USA/EUROPE In General (764 Views)

Info Needed On Exporting Nigerian Food Stuffs To UK/ USA/EUROPE In General / Info Needed On Exporting Nigerian Food Stuffs To UK/ USA/EUROPE In General / Exporting From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info Needed On Exporting Nigerian Food Stuffs To UK/ USA/EUROPE In General by HumbleLawyer(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I am though a lawyer and basically into properties and home accessories, I am also seriously thinking of going into exportation of Nigerian food stuffs to the UK, USA and EUROPE in general especially places we have lots of our fellow Nigerians who still have love for their home meal. I have been to the UK and I know there are lots of people selling Nigerian food stuffs and almost every Nigerian there prefers our home made meals to them British meals. Please is there anyone here who can advice me on how to go about this. I know where to source for cheap and good stuffs and I also have made proper arrangement on how to package these items properly for safe delivery to any destination required. I just need good advice on how to proceed and maybe genuine contacts who I could make my supplies to. I will appreciate every advice or ideas shared here.

Thanks everyone...

(1) (Reply)

Available Sellers For Original Honey At Affordable Prices / Haulage Business / For Sale: 1200sqm With Land Certifcate At Ademola Adetokunbo,victoria Island,lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.