Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,228 members, 7,943,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! (17269 Views)

How To Buy Things From USA And Get It Here In Nigeria (part 2) / I Want To Buy Things From Amazon / How Can I Buy Things From America And Send It Down To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by john11769(m): 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2013
The company must asked you which company you want to received money from before there can even consider if there can issued you the debit card, and it must be a company that is their own affiliates. for more info, i can give you,
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by millhouse: 6:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
FOLLOW THROUGH
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Johniky19(m): 7:48am On Nov 13, 2013
mintyx: Want to show fellow Nairanlanders how to shop in America and have it delivered to your doorstep BY YOURSELF without going through any company or Agents.

Two major challenges encountered by Nigerians trying to buy goods from the US is

#1 Not having a Debit card accepted internationally and

#2 Not having a US address since most Merchants dont like shipping directly to Nigeria.

HOW TO GET AN INTERNATIONALLY ACCEPTED DEBIT CARD.

For those of you who already have Payoneer mastercard, there is no need applying for another. But if you dont already have, follow STRICTLY the steps below to get one.

Step 1, click on this link and click on apply to initiate the process of getting getting your card. http://share.payoneer-affiliates.com/a/clk/107FPq

NB: - you will need either international passport or driving licence or national ID card to apply so keep it handy.

- use ur laptop or computer to click on the link as it may not open on your BB or Android browser.

- make sure you provide valid info about yourself and while writing your address use this format:
Ur name
The adress
State
Country.

For instance if you are using your office address and the adress is
Sync computers
No 28 alao street
Egbeda
Lagos
Nigeria

Just remove the name of your working place and put your name instead and write it this way:

John Owusu,
No 28 alao street
Egbeda
Lagos
Nigeria.

Observe this strictly or it will be rejected! Dont use C/o also.

When your done with the application, you will be notified and your card will be sent in a month FREE OF CHARGE. Pls if you dont need this card, dont abuse it by applying since its free of charge.

HOW TO GET A US ADDRESS.

Visit http://www.myus.com/en/landing?aid=1003353 and click join.

Select the standard option and it costs only one time standard payment of $10. They accept GTbank naira mastercard and once you link it to your account, the naira equivalent of the $10 will be deducted from there at the current exchange rate at the time of transaction.

If you dont want to link your GT mastercard, you can wait for your payonner card to arrive, load it and you can now use it for myus. I strongly recommend this option. When you are done, a US adress will be given to you.

Finally, when you have all these and you want to shop for instance at Amazon, all you need do is to load your payoneer card from your GTb account, use it to pay for whatever you want, and when the column for you to enter your address comes up, enter the address given to you by MYus and when they recieve your goods, they will notify you via email and you then give them the nigeria adress to ship your stuff. They are reliable, have wonderful customer care and relationship, accredited in America and quite fast. They use DHL and i have recieved a laptop i once orderd within working days!

I will be pleased to answer any question as much as i can because This is a free info i'm not beign paid for
can you send money to the bank account that give you payoneer mastercard through Western union.

1 Like

Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 13, 2013
One Question Actually Came to My Mind Just Now, going through the link Provided by the Op to Sign Up for the Payoneer Master card, quite Glarring it's an Affiliate Link...My Question Now is
Can't Someone Register For Payoneer Master Card without getting that Done through Affiliated link.....??
Secondly, since the only way to Fund Payoneer as at Moment is via their Affiliated Agent. For those who Registered and got the Card themselves Directly without the Affiliated agent will they also be subjected in Funding their Card Also through Affiliated Agent...??
Thanks.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by wealthinfos(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2013
Tnx Op for sharing ur knowledge. Pls why is the shipping price calculation page on the myus so complex? Cant i just put 1kg or 2kg as d weight and get the shipping price?

Also, Pls the product u shipped via myus wats d weight like; and hw much did myus charge?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by barikayy: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2013
1 can load d payn cd thru wm
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 1:50am On Nov 14, 2013
Hello All ...
I'll love to assist you on this thread, first I commend the OP who created this topic. To begin with let me answer some of the latest questions asked...

Can't Someone Register For Payoneer Master Card without getting that Done through Affiliated link.....??

Yes, that used to be possible because I got my 2nd card by visiting Payoneer home page directly & click on the "sign up for a card" link.
NOTE: Today my friend wanted to do that but he got this message from the website stating
"Action not allowed Temporarily, Ordering cards are not allowed at this time for this program."

For those who Registered and got the Card themselves Directly without the Affiliated agent will they also be subjected in Funding their Card Also through Affiliated Agent...??

As of now, you can only get your card funded through the payoneer affiliated agents like fiverr, odesk, clickbank etc via ACH deposits,
Meaning you cannot load funds into the card directly from your GTbank M/card as stated previously by the OP.
Except if you are withdrawing funds from your PayPal account Into the US Payment Service virtual Bank account attached to your Payoneer Mastercard but you'll have to activate that properly.

Pls why is the shipping price calculation page on the myus so complex? Cant i just put 1kg or 2kg as d weight and get the shipping price? Also, Pls the product u shipped via myus wats d weight like; and hw much did myus charge?

Friend getting the shipping price calculation on myus website is not that complex. In fact I did that just now by visiting their homepage and click on the ship globally link. Then click on the shipping rates link and you will be presented with the shipping calculator on the page. Then fill in d required fields i.e
Shipping from - choose United States
Shipping to - choose Nigeria
Weight - select Kg
Pkg Dimensions - leave blank
MyUS Member - choose ur subscription plan
Click on the blue "show comparison button."
Do that now and you'll see that the shipping rates per 1Kg for Standard subscripton are:

Ship Via Est. Delivery Ship Cost
DHL Express 1-4 days $61.37
FedEx Priority 1-4 days $62.72
FedEx economy 5-10 days $55.36

Now based on my vast experience in the shopping online business, you can easily shop online on some websites and pay with your Local bank Naira Master/Visa cards but the bank I am happy to use their debit Naira Mastercard is Stabic-IBTC Bank. I opened my account with the bank purposely because of the online shopping experience I learnt of from my brother. I believe I've help a little with this little contributions.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by wealthinfos(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2013
Tnx for the price calculation explanation. But am sory d prices are unbearable. So u mean after registering with $10 with myus; & maybe i buy a laptop so i will hv to pay another $61 to myus to ship it down to Nigeria? Come on; then wats the advantage buying abroad instead of buying here? Dont u think using CVM is cheaper paying just $23?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 9:51am On Nov 14, 2013
wealthinfos: Tnx for the price calculation explanation. But am sory d prices are unbearable. So u mean after registering with $10 with myus; & maybe i buy a laptop so i will hv to pay another $61 to myus to ship it down to Nigeria?

You're absolutely correct. Although the service rendered by myus seems to be nice but charges rate you'll incurr using them is on the high side.

Technically speaking, what they offer is their address where you can ship your items to in the US and they charge you for that with their subscription plans depending on which one you choose, then they will give your items to courier services like DHL,FedEx etc to ship over to Nigeria on your behalf, thus you need to clear the items urself at the lagos office of the courier company you settle for. You'll be asked to pay for customs clearing which in some cases are so outrageous, for example a friend was asked to pay N33,000 for 5kg item for clearing after paying shipping of $137. The point is get an agent to clear your items upfront before FedEx Nigeria or dhl Nigeria gets a hold of it.

Now let me introduce to you a better and cheaper alternative option you can use to go about your online shopping business and I'm talking about the services we offer at
Prime-Link Global Commuications....

We'll help you ship all your purchased goods & items from China, UK and USA down to Nigeria. Our delivery service is very fast, affordable and hassle free. We're located at Jakande Estate, Abesan along Ipaja Rd, Alimosho- Lagos.

Your goods from abroad gets to Nigeria within 7-10 working days at most, intact and without any loss or damages!!!

If you have an urgent shipment right now that you need to ship via Air this week, Please kindly send your quote to us by email and we'll get back to you with our charges rate at once. Give us a chance and A Trial will surely convince you.

I hope this message helps once again.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2013
solbash11:
Now based on my vast experience in the shopping online business, you can easily shop online on some websites and pay with your Local bank Naira Master/Visa cards but the bank I am happy to use their debit Naira Mastercard is Stabic-IBTC Bank. I opened my account with the bank purposely because of the online shopping experience I learnt of from my brother. I believe I've help a little with this little contributions.
Thanks for Your Detailed Response there, but i solely Have to Quote this particular Phrase of Yours as You made a Recommendation about the Using of Stanbic ibtc Mastercard, based on Your Experience as Regards Online shopping Business....i must tell You have being in Search all these while for the best naija Online Mastercard to Use albeit have heard of GT Naira mastercard also uba Africard, please Would You please throw more light about Your experience using stanbic ibtc mastercard and the Requisite pace in getting the card. Thanks
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
pastorPETER:
Thanks for Your Detailed Response there, but i solely Have to Quote this particular Phrase of Yours as You made a Recommendation about the Using of Stanbic ibtc Mastercard, based on Your Experience as Regards Online shopping Business....i must tell You have being in Search all these while for the best naija Online Mastercard to Use albeit have heard of GT Naira mastercard also uba Africard, please Would You please throw more light about Your experience using stanbic ibtc mastercard and the Requisite pace in getting the card. Thanks

My experience using Stanbic IBTC Bank Naira MasterCard is Satisfactory, because every Orders I've placed with my Debit card from different websites/marketplace [b](i.e Amazon,Ebay,Ali-express,Plimus, Google checkout sites like Zappos,Macy's,eastbay)[/] gets processed and shipped without any delay whatsoever. There's no issue of Token generation before the payment get processed from the card as compared with the GTbank debit Naira Mastercard which I also have in my possession.

Now there is no special Requisite pace in getting the card, just walk into any nearest branch of the bank around you and open an account with them. Fill the ATM Request form make sure it's the Debit Naira Mastercard. You will get your card not more than 2 - 4 weeks at most and you are good to start using it to shop online. I hope this message helps once again.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 6:41am On Nov 15, 2013
solbash11:

My experience using Stanbic IBTC Bank Naira MasterCard is Satisfactory, because every Orders I've placed with my Debit card from different websites/marketplace [b](i.e Amazon,Ebay,Ali-express,Plimus, Google checkout sites like Zappos,Macy's,eastbay)[/] gets processed and shipped without any delay whatsoever. There's no issue of Token generation before the payment get processed from the card as compared with the GTbank debit Naira Mastercard which I also have in my possession.

Now there is no special Requisite pace in getting the card, just walk into any nearest branch of the bank around you and open an account with them. Fill the ATM Request form make sure it's the Debit Naira Mastercard. You will get your card not more than 2 - 4 weeks at most and you are good to start using it to shop online. I hope this message helps once again.
Do you mean, you used it to shop on Ebay?
how is their charges like? $1 to #?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by talk2me006(m): 7:11am On Nov 15, 2013
pastorPETER: One Question Actually Came to My Mind Just Now, going through the link Provided by the Op to Sign Up for the Payoneer Master card, quite Glarring it's an Affiliate Link...My Question Now is
Secondly, since the only way to Fund Payoneer as at Moment is via their Affiliated Agent. For those who Registered and got the Card themselves Directly without the Affiliated agent will they also be subjected in Funding their Card Also through Affiliated Agent...??
Thanks.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by talk2me006(m): 7:12am On Nov 15, 2013
pastorPETER: One Question Actually Came to My Mind Just Now, going through the link Provided by the Op to Sign Up for the Payoneer Master card, quite Glarring it's an Affiliate Link...My Question Now is
Thanks.
ahaa! habaa
this is the problem we nigerian.YOu cant even appreciate what this op did by postin this wonderful post.
what is a crime to give you dat wonderful link to apply with his affilliate link.afterall it doesnt reduct anytin in your account
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by mintyx(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2013
talk2me006:
ahaa! habaa
this is the problem we nigerian.YOu cant even appreciate what this op did by postin this wonderful post.
what is a crime to give you dat wonderful link to apply with his affilliate link.afterall it doesnt reduct anytin in your account

Thanks to all who provided clarifications on this Thread.

For the payonner card, i understand all the questions and concerns raised. Sincerely, when I got this payoneer card, I got it via a payoneer member in the name of Odesk.

But i was i told one can equally get the card directly from Payonner and i decided to share that info to avoid the hassels of getting it via a Payoneer member agent. So when you get your card, if funding it is strictly via payoner agents, then i will share ways one can overcome that hurdle here later.

About the affiliate link, when it comes to payoner affiliate, its a win win situation for both the affiliate and the newly joined member. For instance, when you join via the affiliate link and you load up to $100 in your card, the affiliate earns $25 and the new card holder earns $25 too so is anyone loosing here?

Finally, yes you can now use some nigeria issued mastercard to shop online. But why i still use my payoneer is to avoid linking my naira bank and debit card online and exposing it to possible frauds. Since hackers were able to hack FBI site sometime ago, anysite no matter how secure it is, is hackable!

Also there are other frieght companies that can give you a usa adress and help you ship, but i only mentioned the one i have used, even though costly but reliable and have great customer service people.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Nobody: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2013
solbash11:

My experience using Stanbic IBTC Bank Naira MasterCard is Satisfactory, because every Orders I've placed with my Debit card from different websites/marketplace [b](i.e Amazon,Ebay,Ali-express,Plimus, Google checkout sites like Zappos,Macy's,eastbay)[/] gets processed and shipped without any delay whatsoever. There's no issue of Token generation before the payment get processed from the card as compared with the GTbank debit Naira Mastercard which I also have in my possession............................
I Appreciate the Fact that You didn't Under Estimate Clarity in Your Response........ I think that's worth Trying, i'll do just that and feedback the entire house with how the experience was like...! Thanks a bunch"
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Do you mean, you used it to shop on Ebay?
how is their charges like? $1 to #?

They charge around $1 to N157 -N159. Currently their western union exchange rate is $1 to N157.

pastorPETER: I Appreciate the Fact that You didn't Under Estimate Clarity in Your Response........ I think that's worth Trying, i'll do just that and feedback the entire house with how the experience was like...! Thanks a bunch"
You're most welcome to give them a try and share ur experience with us here.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
solbash11:

They charge around $1 to N157 -N159. Currently their western union exchange rate is $1 to N157.

You're most welcome to give them a try and share ur experience with us here.
Do you used it on ebay?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2013
Tonjeola1:
Do you used it on ebay?

Unfortunately Not at this time. You need PayPal to make payments on Ebay, or try a foreign bank Issued credit/Debit card.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by winningGO: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2013
Buying from ebay, Amazon from Nigeria and any other website from the UK and USA is very easy these days. Some of then even delivery in a couple of days using dhl, you can in Naira and have your good delivered to your door step. I have used BringItBay before and I think they a fantastic with good customer service you might want to try them (http://www.bringitbay.com)
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dav8id(m): 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
when this issue of THIS SO SO BANK NAIRA MASTER CARD IS BETTER THAN THAT SO SO BANK NAIRA MASTER CARD go end haba.+
@all take this fact ' all nigeria banks naira debit card are same and are being treated same when buying online. No naira debit card of any particular bank that is better than anyone.
Yes, the charges are not same but any nigeria bank naira debit card are same.

Most at time we due have some common problem when buying online with thore ,course of the common mistake we due do but we see it as nothing. At times , you may hear people complaining that they cant make payment on a particular site with a particular bank naira debit card but same site you will see someone make payment with same naira debit card from same bank.

Avoid common mistakes.

When buying online always make sure your informations are same as the one you use when applying for your debit card. Even your name matter .
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2013
mintyx:

Your question is kinda confusing! You can use your GTb mastercard or your payoner mastercard to get myus adress. You dont have to visit GTbank to do that. You will have to fill your account info online!

In addition, what our oga @ d top is saying is that, put your GTB Mastercard close to you when you want to open your MyUS account online. It would ask you for your card details at step 3 or 4 of your registration process, just input those details on yout GTB card on the site and voula, your good.

Just make sure you have the equivalent of 10USD in your GTB account.

I just opened mine today. Go ahead bro, shake away the fear, your in great hands.

@op: Thanks for sharing this priceless information.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2013
solbash11: Hello All ...
I'll love to assist you on this thread, first I commend the OP who created this topic. To begin with let me answer some of the latest questions asked...

Yes, that used to be possible because I got my 2nd card by visiting Payoneer home page directly & click on the "sign up for a card" link.
NOTE: Today my friend wanted to do that but he got this message from the website stating
"Action not allowed Temporarily, Ordering cards are not allowed at this time for this program."

As of now, you can only get your card funded through the payoneer affiliated agents like fiverr, odesk, clickbank etc via ACH deposits,
Meaning you cannot load funds into the card directly from your GTbank M/card as stated previously by the OP.
Except if you are withdrawing funds from your PayPal account Into the US Payment Service virtual Bank account attached to your Payoneer Mastercard but you'll have to activate that properly.

Friend getting the shipping price calculation on myus website is not that complex. In fact I did that just now by visiting their homepage and click on the ship globally link. Then click on the shipping rates link and you will be presented with the shipping calculator on the page. Then fill in d required fields i.e
Shipping from - choose United States
Shipping to - choose Nigeria
Weight - select Kg
Pkg Dimensions - leave blank
MyUS Member - choose ur subscription plan
Click on the blue "show comparison button."
Do that now and you'll see that the shipping rates per 1Kg for Standard subscripton are:

Ship Via Est. Delivery Ship Cost
DHL Express 1-4 days $61.37
FedEx Priority 1-4 days $62.72
FedEx economy 5-10 days $55.36

Thanks bro for sharing your experience wiypth us, can you please share with us what makes Stanbic's card more unique for online shopping experience? I am currently using my GTB mastercard for my online transactions and Jesus is still proud of me.

Share your new exceptional experience please.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
solbash11:

You're absolutely correct. Although the service rendered by myus seems to be nice but charges rate you'll incurr using them is on the high side.

Technically speaking, what they offer is their address where you can ship your items to in the US and they charge you for that with their subscription plans depending on which one you choose, then they will give your items to courier services like DHL,FedEx etc to ship over to Nigeria on your behalf, thus you need to clear the items urself at the lagos office of the courier company you settle for. You'll be asked to pay for customs clearing which in some cases are so outrageous, for example a friend was asked to pay N33,000 for 5kg item for clearing after paying shipping of $137. The point is get an agent to clear your items upfront before FedEx Nigeria or dhl Nigeria gets a hold of it.

Now let me introduce to you a better and cheaper alternative option you can use to go about your online shopping business and I'm talking about the services we offer at
Prime-Link Global Commuications....

We'll help you ship all your purchased goods & items from China, UK and USA down to Nigeria. Our delivery service is very fast, affordable and hassle free. We're located at Jakande Estate, Abesan along Ipaja Rd, Alimosho- Lagos.

Your goods from abroad gets to Nigeria within 7-10 working days at most, intact and without any loss or damages!!!

If you have an urgent shipment right now that you need to ship via Air this week, Please kindly send your quote to us by email and we'll get back to you with our charges rate at once. Give us a chance and A Trial will surely convince you.

I hope this message helps once again.

@op: I have come again with my wahala. I remember you have posted this your service in one thread i came across before and all iask is where and what us your website? Pls share your pedigree and convince us on why we have to do business with you. Who are your current clients? We need testimonials.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2013
solbash11:

Bros, i assume u made a mistake or slip of finger by adding that you shop with Stanbic's card on Ebay. Please confirm if it was a slip of finger or sleep typing.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by debco(m): 11:28pm On Nov 16, 2013
solbash11:

Will GTB naira mastercard work on zappos,macy etc as you mentioned above. I have my token activated already and have used to shop on a uk site already? Please clerify if I can use it on the above mentioned sites.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by solbash11(m): 5:19am On Nov 17, 2013
kingagropro1:

Bros, i assume u made a mistake or slip of finger by adding that you shop with Stanbic's card on Ebay. Please confirm if it was a slip of finger or sleep typing.

You should have carefully check my previous post to noticed that I've made correction on that as you can see below:
solbash11:
Unfortunately Not at this time. You need PayPal to make payments on Ebay, or try a foreign bank Issued credit/Debit card.

We really appreciate your questions. We're currently working on the issue of putting up our website, and our Esteemed clients are people like you who invested their Trust in our services and we strive Never to dissappoint them. A Trial will convince you about our services.

Thanks bro for sharing your experience wiypth us, can you please share with us what makes Stanbic's card more unique for online shopping experience? I am currently using my GTB mastercard for my online transactions and Jesus is still proud of me. Share your new exceptional experience please.
If your GTB Mastercard is working for you & making Jesus proud of yousmiley then keep using it in order not to dissappoint him cheesy. I only made reference to the Stanbic Bank Naira MC in order to help folks who might be experiencing difficulties while shopping online with their Debit card issued by other Nigerian Banks.
Let me share my brother's case with you who tried to place an order on aliexpress & some other websites with his GTB Naira mastercard but his order was cancelled. So he called GTConnect to lodge his complaint Noting the he's already bought & activated his Token for the card and having enough balance to cover his transaction, But he was told to get a Dollar Mastercard instead!
He later transferred the funds into my own Stabic IBTC Bank savings account and placed the order on aliexpress with my own Naira mastercard and the order was processed immediately & shipped without any further delay. Now I'm not saying that Stanbic Bank is the best but I'm only sharing my experience with the house regards shopping online & making payment with my own Nigerian Bank-issued debit card.

debco: Will GTB naira mastercard work on zappos,macy etc as you mentioned above. I have my token activated already and have used to shop on a uk site already? Please clerify if I can use it on the above mentioned sites.
Yes go ahead and place your order there with your GTB Naira mastercard. I've placed several orders on websites that uses Google Checkout to process cards.

I hope this piece of information helps once again, Happy Sunday to you All.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by kingagropro1: 8:01am On Nov 17, 2013
solbash11:
You should have carefully check my previous post to noticed that I've made correction on that as you can see below:

We really appreciate your questions. We're currently working on the issue of putting up our website, and our Esteemed clients are people like you who invested their Trust in our services and we strive Never to dissappoint them. A Trial will convince you about our services.

If your GTB Mastercard is working for you & making Jesus proud of yousmiley then keep using it in order not to dissappoint him cheesy. I only made reference to the Stanbic Bank Naira MC in order to help folks who might be experiencing difficulties while shopping online with their Debit card issued by other Nigerian Banks.
Let me share my brother's case with you who tried to place an order on aliexpress & some other websites with his GTB Naira mastercard but his order was cancelled. So he called GTConnect to lodge his complaint Noting the he's already bought & activated his Token for the card and having enough balance to cover his transaction, But he was told to get a Dollar Mastercard instead!
He later transferred the funds into my own Stabic IBTC Bank savings account and placed the order on aliexpress with my own Naira mastercard and the order was processed immediately & shipped without any further delay. Now I'm not saying that Stanbic Bank is the best but I'm only sharing my experience with the house regards shopping online & making payment with my own Nigerian Bank-issued debit card.

Yes go ahead and place your order there with your GTB Naira mastercard. I've placed several orders on websites that uses Google Checkout to process cards.

@Solbash11: Thanks for your elucidation. Pls can u educate, on google checkout? I will google it now though, buh please let me learn from your experience.

And again, i think the issues of cancelling orders may just have to do with not inputing the right info. I have been using GTB Mastercard like so many of us too. Like someone said in an earlier post, no card is particularly berra than the other.
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by debco(m): 10:33am On Nov 17, 2013
solbash11:

Thanks @Solbash
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by dorispray: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2013
Hello Solbash11, Can you or your company help me get some items on ebay, please take a look below to the link to the items:

Noria 7" Android Tablet PC w/ Dual Core 8GB Camera WiFi HDMI Multi-Touch Web Cam
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Noria-7-Android-Tablet-PC-w-Dual-Core-8GB-Camera-WiFi-HDMI-Multi-Touch-Web-Cam/310748506234?pt=US_Tablets&hash=item485a0de87a
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Laptop - Guaranteed working! Updated and optimized!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lenovo-ThinkPad-T61-Laptop-Guaranteed-working-Updated-and-optimized-/271311280939

Also does it attracts any fee in order to have you receive my goods in your USA address before shipping them down to Nigeria?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Andiebest(m): 4:49am On Nov 30, 2013
Any idea how much they ship phones to Nigeria? I know its usually weighed and i've shipped a blackberry for 4k b4 now. In what range is their shipping fee?
Re: How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! by Tonjeola1(m): 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2013
Andiebest: Any idea how much they ship phones to Nigeria? I know its usually weighed and i've shipped a blackberry for 4k b4 now. In what range is their shipping fee?
which shipping agent u used to shipped the blackberry?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Boss Is Owing Me Over N200,000 And Doesn't Want To Pay / Nigerians Resort To Emergency Loans As Hardship Worsens - Financial Times UK / Jonathan Flags-off First Phase Of The $1bn Azura-Edo Greenfield Power Plant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.