Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,427 members, 7,974,742 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Parts 1 To 4. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Parts 1 To 4. (907 Views)

I Make Love Every 3 To 4 Times Everyday Said By Popular Actress (see Photo) / Africa S€x Story : [story] Unfulfilled Promises Episode 1 To 10 / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parts 1 To 4. by NegroNtns(m): 5:41am On Jun 13, 2008
I was in Politics Section this morning and came across this piece. I went to CNN and got the link for you.

I have watched all four parts of the documentary, it is ugly, painful, sad, tragic, oh my God, my heart is heavy with pain. Very heavy with pain and grief. I have a lot to say and my choice of words are not romantic at all. I will wait to cool off and take myself back into politics and let out the venom there safely before I return here to you all.

Meanwhile, watch these documentaries and share your emotions. Some of you may have seen it before, this is my first time seeing this.

[url]http://search.cnn.com/search?type=video&sortBy=date&intl=true&query=untold+stories%3A+trapped+part[/url]
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by 4Him1(m): 7:14am On Jun 13, 2008
A story of shattered dreams, broken promises and ruined hopes.
Nigeria is like a broken clay pot,
every trip to the watering hole of development . . . a futile exercise in self-delusion.
while the people groan, our leaders squander the national commonwealth
Umaru Dikko told us we were not poor since we were'nt eating from the dustbins yet.
Yar A dua claims to be ready to take us to the zenith of world economies in 12 years.

Yet all around us despair and pain . . . torment and sorrow surround us.
Plenty water . . . none to drink
so much money yet so much poverty
plenty of land yet pervasive hunger
so much gas yet no power.

While we cry in anguish our leaders fall over themselves to eulogise political areaboys like Lamidi Adedibu.
While we struggle to recover loot from Europe, men of disrepute gather in Kano to celebrate the 10th yr anniversary of the divinely inspired death of a kleptocrat.
Innocent men languish in jail while election riggers get off with a slap on the wrist.

Indeed one year after our government is of benefit only to German doctors . . .
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by NubianQ(f): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2008
4 Him:

every trip to the watering hole of development . . . a futile exercise in self-delusion.
Umaru Dikko told us we were not poor since we were'nt eating from the dustbins yet.
Yar A dua claims to be ready to take us to the zenith of world economies in 12 years.

While we cry in anguish our leaders fall over themselves to eulogise political areaboys like Lamidi Adedibu.
While we struggle to recover loot from Europe, men of disrepute gather in Kano to celebrate the 10th yr anniversary of the divinely inspired death of a kleptocrat.
Innocent men languish in jail while election riggers get off with a slap on the wrist.

i agree with everything. u gave a real good description of our economy
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by Godalone(m): 11:26am On Jun 13, 2008
4 Him:

I like your words.
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by Tobiegal(f): 11:35am On Jun 13, 2008
Nawa, so wot ave u gguys said now? angry

just behaved like nigerian doiing wot dey know how 2 do best,

COMPLAIN!!! rubbish.

Eida u solve it or live it or beta stil leave!

haba angry
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by tkb417(m): 11:48am On Jun 13, 2008
@Tobiegal
did u check the link?
and when did it become a crime to express ones disatisfaction about the terrible state of things in 9ja?

enter ur garment of sobriety and spew less f'ckery
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by Godalone(m): 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2008
Tobiegal:

COMPLAIN!!! rubbish.

haba angry

I am sure you did not check the link and if you did,you must be out of your mind
tkb417:

@Tobiegal
did u check the link?
and when did it become a crime to express ones disatisfaction about the terrible state of things in Nigeria?

enter your garment of sobriety and spew less f'ckery

Don't mind her,her sense of reasoning is very shallow.
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by gabelogan(m): 1:24pm On Jun 13, 2008
Tobiegal:

COMPLAIN!!! rubbish.

haba angry

U NEED TO BE SLAPPED FOR MAKING SUCH A COMMENT.

I BELIEVE UVE NEVER BEEN IN A SITUATION OF COMPLETE AND UTTER HOPELESSNESS THATS Y U HAVE THE AUDACITY TO RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE YOU JUST DID.
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by 4Him1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2008
Tobiegal:

COMPLAIN!!! rubbish.

haba angry

no wonder nigeria is such a hovel. With people like this we have little hope.
Re: Parts 1 To 4. by Nobody: 2:30am On Jun 15, 2008
This is so saddening. sad Look at their schools. What is the use of governors in Nigeria, biko nu?

(1) (Reply)

Birthday Gift For A Chic / Is This Right? / Have You Ever Based You Decisions On Instincts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.