Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,500 members, 7,932,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa (2045 Views)

Meeting Nigerian Men In Houston Tx / Edo Men Have The Tiniest Mojo / Are Nigerian Men Bad Toasters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by desiree(f): 7:08pm On Jun 01, 2006
diddy4dt:

its just that some men think with their di*ks and not their heads which is too bad. anyway na life. if they come call them uncle or daddy if they still insist, look for their nuts or slap them silly.

Props to you for saying that, wow!!! coming from a guy.
But it is very true sha, and people should stop blaming the young girls because they have the right to wear what they like and go where ever without being molested by some agba ya dude!!!
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by diddy4(m): 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2006
thanks girl, i gotta do what i gotta do to protect my sisters and the good ladies out there. someone has to protect the weak you know. thats the way it is. thanks alot.
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by jgirl3: 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2006
yeah good thing diddy. I would have loved to slap 'em silly but sometimes that respect you have for adults comes back
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by Badman888(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2006
the best thing to do its what you did, dont slap them just try and ignore them as much as possible, sometimes women dey suffer sha
Re: Most (not Saying All) Nigerian Men Have No Shame In Usa by zionchic(f): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2006
good talk diddy, desiree and others. the society is always screaming down on the ladies like they always have to be responsible for the whole humanity. kids turn bad-it's the mother, husband is cheating-wife is responsible, lil gal is molested by crazy adult - it's the gal. wetin! society give us a break!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Future Husband Needed For Mature Relationship / I Need A School Mother / Any Lady Looking For A Discreet Fucckmate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.