Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,671 members, 7,951,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (760013 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:28am On Nov 07, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ grin grin

CC, you need help - wala..(ahi?) (hai?) - how una dey spell that expression?? cheesy

Awww...Oya take - kiss kiss kiss cheesy

Serious help I tell u. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 07, 2013
Some ppl Sabi take things serious oh grin

Gooood morning every one.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 8:55am On Nov 07, 2013
mysticgal: I've watched world war z @pickbeau and cooger,have you watched 'the details"starring the spiderman guy>>it really pissed me off undecided

No.. wit your review will not even bother.. smiley

garfield
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by ireneidiva(f): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2013
Dutchess thats just how parents are. Try visiting her wen you res ume school. Gently explain everything to her.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 4:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Mr BB, its not the same.
Google cerebral malaria.
Most malaria deaths r caused by that.
Unfortunately, our drug companies and health personnels don't educate the public about d danger of this type of malaria. I think its caused by falcifarum whatever(Deols, where r thou?).
Its very dangerous and can kill within a twinkle of an eye cos it goes to d brain direct.
The other type caused by female anopheles can be cured with over d counter medication.
Just google it. U will be shocked.

Malaria is caused by plasmodium falciparum, p vivax, plasmodium ovale or plasmodium malariae.

P.falciparum is the most dangerous and can lead to many complications, one of which is Cerebral malaria, the most serious.

They are all transmitted the same way by the anopheline mosquito. The only difference is in the way the symptoms are shown. In fact, malaria by p. Falciparum may show mild symptoms until it becomes cerebral.

Sorry for the loss @RR.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
cdamsel: I'm so sorry RR,i don't know how it feel losing a close friend,i know it must b hard,when my bf lost his childhood friend,he cried uncontrollably,so I have an idea how u must feel, the Lord knows best cry.
It sounds silly bt It's hard for me 2 believe that malaria can kill, embarassed

My heart goes out to the family he left behind,i can't imagine how she ll feel.

Good morning house,hope everyone is ok, I saw a thread that said deols is a terrorist & boko haram member,is it the same deols 4 here?although d thread was closed I have been wondering the reason behind that thread,deols abeg i'm curious.

What exactly do you want to know?

How I met Shekau or how he was killed? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:09pm On Nov 07, 2013
chaircover: YIPEEEEEEE . . . I just hit 100 pages!!!!!

I will like to use this medium to say a big thank you to my fans & my family . . .I couldn't do it with out you guys, thank you for your support ***breaks down in tears****

I'd like to . .to .. to .. to . . say thank you (sob sob) to everyone who believed in me (sob sob sniff). . . . . and Thank you to my manager, my PA, my driver, my stylist, my cat, my fish . . . . . . . . . . . . . .****breaks down and bawls, & has to be led off the stage*****

grin

This is funny cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:17pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chillisauce: Malaria is a deadly disease.
I had lots of experience o. Even ppl though I was SS. Right from childhood, always sick. The whole school knew me and most times I just pretend to avoid chores both in school and at home grin.

My own malaria is not caused by mosquitoes because even when mosquito no bite me, I still test positive on malaria.
Here, I can't remember the last time I fell sick. Everybody dey shout flu flu, I just dey bounce dey shine.
I have done my portion.

Coming home, I come with mosquito repellant. That's my body cream. Malaria shouldn't be taken likely. Make sure you get a test even after treating it.

It has been explained sha..except the part where you say people thought you are SS.

There is actually a notion that people who have the SS genotype are less likely to have malaria because of the sickle shaped red blood cells, which is unfavourable to the growth of the parasite.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
Chillisauce: I just saw this in front page , I thought I should share grin

Hahhaha

It is a possibility.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
DutchesSsS: I'm sad......I'm very sad.....

I've got a childhood friend, I've known her all my life......she's been to my house several times, spent weekend together and we've done so so much together. Her parents know me, talk to me and everything....my parents know her because she visits regularly and all that....

I've never been to her house, she stays @ bayelsa and for years she always comes to mine and it all....despite all her invitations, my parents won't just let me...I'm done with school and it all but they won't let me...

I had to pull away from our friendship b'cos of all these....she invited me to her sister's wedding earlier this year and I could not go because of my parents...

Two weeks ago, she asked me why I now hate her and I was so shocked....I explained it all and she invited me for her sister's wedding once more and I promised to be there..

I've just been told I can't go, I just feel bad...ii don't know what to say...she is my only friend and without her I'll be a loner..

The irony of it all, my elder sister has been iin school all through this ASUU strike and she's not bothered..

I came back home to take care of the house, I still have my project to submit but I came back home....

I'm not perfect, I try my best for this family...

I think friendship should be more about having an understanding of each other's situation than about what you can do for each other.

As a good friend, she'd understand your situation and not allow it affect your friendship.

As a good friend, you should explain things to her and not let that affect your friendship.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
deols:

I think friendship should be more about having an understanding of each other's situation than about what you can do for each other.

As a good friend, she'd understand your situation and not allow it affect your friendship.

As a good friend, you should explain things to her and not let that affect your friendship.

Dr. Deols

Thanks for the information.

Got a lot of insight from your post.

Thanks a lot.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello fun room.How every naa grin cheesy grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by IFELEKE(m): 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
Hello house,its been a while..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by yokis(f): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
cheesy cheesy

*singing by*

@dutchess
Someday somhow somewhere
U'll make it up for your friend!!!

Una don sleep ni
Okay ooooo
2mao tinx
Nty nty house kiss
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by deols(f): 7:32am On Nov 08, 2013
Royal Roy:

Dr. Deols

Thanks for the information.

Got a lot of insight from your post.

Thanks a lot.

U'r welcome Sir smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 9:20am On Nov 08, 2013
@ Dutchess,

I believe u are still young, that's why your parents are so protective of u. Secondly, you are an obedient child, so they take it that you will listen to whatever they say. Lol. Don't get me wrong o, I am not asking u to disobey your parents.

Just take it easy. There comes a time when they can hold you down no more.

As per this particular wedding, can u ask your friend to tell her parents to extend the invite to the entire family since you guys are like family friends now. Like this they will be the one saying NO and not you.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 5:06pm On Nov 08, 2013
Dear Funnites...

The TEHN Charity Annual Flight is here again

You need to provide three places that the group can touch...

Oya start voting..

This is not Big Brother ,,,, Nominate your favorite Charity!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
Ooops!
We hv done it!!!
We hv lifted the trophy!!!!!

Anybody care to jubilate with moi?

Those boyz r too much!
Thanks to each and every one of them!
I'm really happy!
(Match is yet to finish o!
But I don carry cup de go home sam sam!)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 12:50am On Nov 09, 2013
Which trofi..

with overage lads..

abegiiii...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 2:36am On Nov 09, 2013
pickabeau1: Dear Funnites...

The NL Charity Annual Flight is here again

You need to provide three places that the group can touch...

Oya start voting..

This is not Big Brother ,,,, Nominate your favorite Charity!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1509861/come-board-tehns-annual-charity

Hi there,

It's actually not NL charity group. It's TeHN - The E-Helpers Network, but opereates from NL.

Thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2013
^^ thanks.. noted...funnites una don nominate?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2013
This thread ehen.... lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2013
I feel like watching another Naija movie today embarassed

Any recommendations, house?? undecided undecided

CC?? lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:56pm On Nov 09, 2013
Efemena_xy: I feel like watching another Naija movie today embarassed

Any recommendations, house?? undecided undecided

CC?? lipsrsealed

Have you seen Mr & Mrs.I am quite rusty on the naija movie front so am sure that is old but its a nice movie sha. grin.

Hello Fun Room

Efe and CC the adverts are in full swing, my local shopping centre even has Christmas decorations up Like seriously In November. Call me a debbie downer but Christmas should start from Dec 1st. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks CC cheesy

@Dami, Kilodey this evening? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2013
CC

Just saw mr mrs..

This thing from lesotho....hahahahaha
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 10, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 3:38pm On Nov 10, 2013
chaircover:

LOOOL I love that girl

She acts well....nse etim... thers this film withtonto dikeh n jim iyke
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 10:40pm On Nov 10, 2013
Efemena_xy: Thanks CC cheesy

@Dami, Kilodey this evening? smiley

@Efe nothing dey o grin grin.No mind me na fear dey catch me my princess don dey talk wella and so she don dey dream of santa grin grin grin.Although Efiko me keeps saying 'Christmas is about Jesus honey" but e no work grin.This eve she said mummy I am a good girl, Jesus and Santa love good girls grin grin.

Hello Funroom.

@CC and Pickabeau I love that Nse Ikpe Etim girl die abeg Pickabeau what's the name of the film? I will watch cos of her cos those other two you mentioned are a no no for me.Pickabeau I like jere not all these naija men who keep saying Naija movies are crap (hubby included) but somehow like Mercy Johnson grin grin grin tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 10, 2013
damiso:
.Pickabeau I like jare not all these naija men who keep saying Naija movies are crap (hubby included) but somehow like Mercy Johnson grin grin grin tongue

grin grin grin

Which Naija man doesn't like Mercy Johnson? Haven't met any so far.

The lady try na.....no be small.

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.