Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,137 members, 7,970,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 10:23 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (762436 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2013
Royal Roy:

Thank you for this song CC, av been really down emotionally these days!

Really appreciate the love in this room!

Join the club grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12:
I'm jydoegirl grin , a proud Nigerian even tho I don't have a passport... I was born and raised a Moslem but changed religion with my Father's approval ...I'm married to amazing rare man with beautiful kids.

I find this disturbing lipsrsealed

Cool thread, I suppose.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thank you madam CC.

Truly inspired.

Have a good night
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wu Zetian:
I find this disturbing lipsrsealed

Of all the profiles in all 18 pages so far, that statement is the only thing that fascinates you?? undecided

Tsk Tsk... RR call Mr/Ms WU Chan to order before I spark. Trouble dey sleep yanga wan wake am.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
jidegirl12:

Of all the profiles in all 18 pages so far, that statement is the only thing that fascinates you?? undecided

Tsk Tsk... RR call Mr/Ms WU Chan to order before I spark. Trouble dey sleep yanga wan wake am.

Calm your nerves, your post is on the first page. Didn't read past the first page, however that part of your post was the only thing I found disturbing.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 08, 2013
^^ I see .... Shollypopz abi o mo Egbe e ni?

You are deliberately looking for trouble I know for sure.. Sadly we ain't same age group... sowie

Back to Topic.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Celyt(f): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2013
Thanx everyone for all the love; listening to the songs and meditating; simply amazing!
School resumes tomorrow; no more sleeping late; gotta wake up by 5a.m (e no easy)

Goodnight and wishing everyone a fruitful week.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Sep 08, 2013
CC is now choir director!
Very good!
I've bn singing those songs since I opened this.lovely and soul uplifting songs.
Lv u sweerie!

Jgal, pls cool temper.pls.

RR, u of all pple? What happened?
One shoripoko chop ur money and refused to open?
Sorry o!

R231,werrin de shelle?
Why r u down?
It will pass.
Kiss

Celyt,
After d rain,sun must shine.
I pray ur sun shines soonest in any aspect of ur life u want it. Amen.
It is well.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 08, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Calm your nerves, your post is on the first page. Didn't read past the first page, however that part of your post was the only thing I found disturbing.

LoL, no need to quaver or throw any more saliva my way, I was just thinking out loud.

Maybe u didn't go tru d heading.
Its called fun room!
No tantrum,whinning and pocknosing or bashing ok?
U come in and unwind, if u don't feel like unwinding pls just look.
I beg u don't spoil the fun.
Pls.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:37am On Sep 09, 2013
chaircover: Morning Everyone kiss kiss kiss

Wishing you a fruitful and favored week

well done Jide. I am proud of you.

Good morning ma!
What did Jide do o
Please, I need gists.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 09, 2013
Wu Zetian:
Look who's here? - Defender of the universe.
Read my post, no "tantrum, whining, 'pocknosing', bashing" or whatever was done.........
Heed your own advice, don't spoil the fun.

Mind your business, dear.

Just follow d rules pls.
No cursing and d likes.
Fun all d way!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 09, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Mynd44: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2013
I love the smell of toast bread in the morning grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 7:54am On Sep 09, 2013
Good morning to you all... Believe we all had a beautiful nite and sound sleep.

Enjoy this Ebenezer Obey's classic for a Monday morning.. I am sorry if you do not understand "nigbati", all the same enjoy the beats....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_ArHyCrxE
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 7:59am On Sep 09, 2013
chaircover:

hello sweetie . . .mo ti binu o! where have you been sef
Jide was a good girl
This thread would have been on page 100 by now. She knows what I am talking about. its not easy to swallow and I am proud of her for doing just that to keep the thread unlocked so that we can ALL have fun

YPP . ..my beautiful eyes are on you lipsrsealed kiss

My sister, no vex abeg, I've been too busy these days, I tell you, from office work to home to preparing kids for resumption. God has been my strength, I tell you.

Jide is my good sister, I trust her, she's good at being good.
YPP, whatsapp

@Bellong, I dey see you with my 3G camera. Well done my dear brother.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2013
bellong: Good morning to you all... Believe we all had a beautiful nite and sound sleep.

Enjoy this Ebenezer Obey's classic for a Monday morning.. I am sorry if you do not understand "nigbati", all the same enjoy the beats....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9_ArHyCrxE

Chai!!!
Good oldies.
My dear brother, God will bless you yafuyafu this week o and all of us.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:05am On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44: I love the smell of toast bread in the morning grin

Who be this now?
Sora e o
You wan change my meal timetable?
Abeg, no make me vex o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2013
Happy New Week to you all!

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tgirl4real(f): 8:11am On Sep 09, 2013
yellowpawpaw: I've not seen our able madam here?
She is supposed to declare this meeting open!
Madam MOD,wher r thou?
Tgirl, we will penalise u for being absent! Ur house is having a get together and u went to market?

Ok we hv pardoned u, u r our oga at d top naw.
Come, we want to c and know u!

lol

No vex, I'm involved in too many things, so I can't follow.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Mynd44: 8:14am On Sep 09, 2013
greatgod2012:

Who be this now?
Sora e o
You wan change my meal timetable?
Abeg, no make me vex o
Okay, but you know that toast is great and you can choose what stuffing you want. You can go for the classic, butter and eggs. Personally, I prefer raw eggs and the heat will bake the eggs in the presence of butter or you can go for friend or boiled eggs.

Sometimes, you can go ahead with so veges too but you would be sure to have it deep inside the sandwich else the veges will lose flavor.

Or you can do like me and boil fish (kote or titus work best) and spread the fish between the bread. When you boil that fish, season well so you can also put the water( a little ooo) in the raw eggs.

And don't let it get too crispy. Just crispy enough for the eggs to be completely baked and you serve with a hot cup of chocolate drink (mile is better sha) and you are in heaven.

Life is indeed good grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 8:17am On Sep 09, 2013
^^^^^ Why do you want to whet appetite this morning... Be careful... embarassed sad cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:19am On Sep 09, 2013
greatgod2012: Happy New Week to you all!

(sigh)

T'is yet another (cold, wet) Monday morning.

Morning to you too babes.

Bellong, CC, RR, YP, Chilli Sauce, Debrief, Jide, Damiso, et al...morning to you yummie mums and dads! cheesy

I'm kinda feeling refreshed and rearing to go...just wondering how long that energy's gonna last me before work and family duties take their toll on moi (again)...

Sweetest Taryour, make you quick bring Jr. out na! I wan celebrate jare... grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:23am On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44:
Okay, but you know that toast is great and you can choose what stuffing you want. You can go for the classic, butter and eggs. Personally, I prefer raw eggs and the heat will bake the eggs in the presence of butter or you can go for friend or boiled eggs.

Sometimes, you can go ahead with so veges too but you would be sure to have it deep inside the sandwich else the veges will lose flavor.

Or you can do like me and boil fish (kote or titus work best) and spread the fish between the bread. When you boil that fish, season well so you can also put the water( a little ooo) in the raw eggs.

And don't let it get too crispy. Just crispy enough for the eggs to be completely baked and you serve with a hot cup of chocolate drink (mile is better sha) and you are in heaven.

Life is indeed good grin

infact, straight to the kitchen!
I will prefer that of raw egg with titus in-between two sliced bread!
Oh yummy!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 8:24am On Sep 09, 2013
Mynd_44:

Life is indeed good grin

Chai see wickedness this morning o, now who will make me this toast you already making me CRAVE for. You no do well o whalahi.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by greatgod2012(f): 8:27am On Sep 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

(sigh)

Bellong, CC, RR, YP, Chilli Sauce, Debrief, Jide, Damiso, et al...morning to you yummie mums and dads! cheesy

I'm kinda feeling refreshed and rearing to go...just wondering how long that energy's gonna last me before work and family duties take their toll on moi (again)...

Sweetest Taryour, make you quick bring Jr. out na! I wan celebrate jare... grin grin

Efe; no leele!
You've been coping, you will cope, there's always renewed energy/strenght for you.
No qualms, maami.

@tayour, se you hear?(in D-banj's voice).
Safe and joyful delivery, my sister.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Mynd44: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2013
bellong: ^^^^^ Why do you want to whet appetite this morning... Be careful... embarassed sad cry
What did I do? I was only saying what I am having na
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Mynd44: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2013
greatgod2012:

infact, straight to the kitchen!
I will prefer that of raw egg with titus in-between two sliced bread!
Oh yummy!!!
That's the spirit
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by taryour(f): 8:30am On Sep 09, 2013
Efemena_xy:

(sigh)

Efe my dearest,you need to see me this days. I keep going back to check my calender and telling hubby to prepare. Just feel like carrying my bag and going straight to the hospital but wetin I go do na Baby is really taking time. Am patiently waiting and sketching pictures in my head.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.