Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,556 members, 7,944,668 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (759421 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 29, 2014
AjanleKoko:

Tell me about it.
No matter how aged a parent is, it's always weird. The feeling is just akin to helplessness sad

I wish I can tell you that it will get better, I honestly don't know myself. Unfortunately for me, I am one those people that does not show emotion, so people just assume that I dealing with but I know I am not. The thought just keeps swirling around in my head. It is so hard, I swear cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
Dami, why u no suggest high level aristo? tongue
That thing na hot cake o grin
We must chopulate naija oil money together.
There is roff in sharing grin grin

Naijababe, its well.
Be strong.
It takes time.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 4:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
moca: I need to rob d federal govt sad
Any idea which way is smoother?
At least one dont hv to be a politician to steal govt money na grin
No, our money tongue

How r we all?

(Zoom off again)

Do it online Moca... The technological way from the comfort of your couch.

The days of bursting into a bank, cowboy style with guns a' blazing are well and truly over.

@Naijababe: give it time dear. It's only been two months. You can't rush the healing process...(sigh)

Stay blessed. (((hugs)))
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
Moca and Efe, thanks.

r231, please can you tell Seun to give us the hugs smiley already!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 5:47pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijababe:

Dami, I had no idea it was going to be this hard o. I feel like I am in one deep abyss and struggling so hard to pull myself out. It will be 2 months since she passed in two days and yet within ten minutes of waking up in the morning ever since she died the thought that i am motherless floats into my head sad

I know the feeling it will get better with time.E-hugs kiss With time you will get used to her not being around. 2 months is short naa.After how many years I still get moody or miss my dad badly when certain topics are being talked about or around certain times of the year. You will be fine sis.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 6:20pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijababe: Moca and Efe, thanks.

r231, please can you tell Seun to give us the hugs smiley already!

I am incharge of hugs.....all i need is the address grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
r231:

grin grin grin Please send to Dami, Moca and Efe, no re-direction o
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2014
r231:

You like betta tin sha...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2014
Damiso, naijababe and Efemenaxy help me o!

I am fed up of nearly breaking my neck running up the stairs 3 at a time to respond to the most shrill and scary scream, only to discover that madam has only seen one harmless daddylonglegs that’s minding its biz jeje. Drama inc.

How do we get rid of these things o!

I don’t know how Mr CC will cope when his daughter starts dating o! The daughter sef I don’t know how she will cope too

The other day she said when she gets married, dad will come with me or she will bring her hubby to come and live with us. I said God Forbid.

She doesn’t know that I have it all planned and as soon as she leaves home, I am downsizing and going to live by the seaside.

naijababe it takes time. Its not something you get over for years. Grieve in anyway you know how.
I lost my dad years ago but I still think of him often and I wish he was here to see his grandchildren grow. It is well ((hugs))
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
chaircover: Damiso, naijababe and Efemenaxy help me o!
I am fed up of nearly breaking my neck running up the stairs 3 at a time to respond to the most shrill and scary scream, only to discover that madam has only seen one harmless daddylonglegs that’s minding its biz jeje. Drama inc.
I don’t know how Mr CC will cope when his daughter starts dating o! The daughter sef I don’t know how she will cope too
The other day she said when she gets married, dad will come with me or she will bring her hubby to come and live with us. I said God Forbid.
She doesn’t know that I have it all planned and as soon as she leaves home, I am downsizing and going to live by the seaside.
naijababe it takes time. Its not something you get over for years. Grieve in anyway you know how.
I lost my dad years ago but I still think of him often and I wish he was here to see his grandchildren grow. It is well ((hugs))

Me I don't know can't you just kill them ni grin leave Mr CC to be dealing with his lil madams drama jareThat's what I do I even roll my eyes join sef(R231 we need rolling eyes emoticon too grin)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2014

As ridiculuous as it may sound, daddy-longlegs are actually good in the house. Being natural predators, you will have no other creepy crawlies or insect in your house. As for my lil madam, when i hear such shout, you will hear shout something along the lines of Kilode ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! She says my shout scares her and I tell her she should stop shouting for no just cause, unless she is bleeding or something is broken grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
naijababe:

As ridiculuous as it may sound, daddy-longlegs are actually good in the house. Being natural predators, you will have no other creepy crawlies or insect in your house. As for my lil madam, when i hear such shout, you will hear shout something along the lines of Kilode ooooooooooooooooooo!!!! She says my shout scares her and I tell her she should stop shouting for no just cause, unless she is bleeding or something is broken grin

Now to me that is a very scary thought o! grin grin
I have mental pictures of a tennis ball in the Tv grin grin grin
I wont even tempt fate

damiso:
Me I don't know can't you just kill them ni grin leave Mr CC to be dealing with his lil madams drama jareThat's what I do I even roll my eyes join sef(R231 we need rolling eyes emoticon too grin)

Drama too plenti jare cool
Boys are just mellow . .but girls shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2014

I guess I'm lucky then because mine loves nature and everything that moves including the creepy crawlies. cheesy She utilizes the back garden more than everyone else, we've taken to hiding the key to the backdoor from her..lol!

Re: Drama - I get my fair share of that from her too. Doesn't help that little madam is the only girl, and...the last child. lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
EfemenaXY:

I guess I'm lucky then because mine loves nature and everything that moves including the creepy crawlies. cheesy She utilizes the back garden more than everyone else, we've taken to hiding the key to the backdoor from her..lol!

Re: Drama - I get my fair share of that from her too. Doesn't help that little madam is the only girl, and...the last child. lipsrsealed embarassed

And here i was thinking my girl was weird embarassed,so she is normal after all cheesy

Ladybird is her favourite.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2014
edwife:

And here i was thinking my girl was weird embarassed,so she is normal after all cheesy

Lady bird is her favourite.
I loved ladybirds too when I was little. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
BoboYekini: I loved ladybirds too when I was little. smiley

Really? Well that strange.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2014
edwife:

Really? Well that strange.
Lol, it was only for a while. I soon moved on to grasshoppers and dragonflies.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2014
BoboYekini: Lol, it was only for a while. I soon moved on to grasshoppers and dragonflies.

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
Speaking of asss........

3 Likes

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 30, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Do it online Moca... The technological way from the comfort of your couch.

The days of bursting into a bank, cowboy style with guns a' blazing are well and truly over.

@Naijababe: give it time dear. It's only been two months. You can't rush the healing process...(sigh)

Stay blessed. (((hugs)))
Sorry dear, just seeing this.
Im all choked up and in serious gbese right now so i dont stay online that long.

I'm thinking towards that direction now kiss
Splendid! cheesy tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 01, 2014
r231:

where do i start from sef undecided undecided

okay i remember now............have you lot taken your medications yet undecided

why in orunmila's name am i been dragged into this bull crap undecided undecided do you see my name at the entrance door of nairaland undecided

see me see trouble.......kids of nowadays sef

Hehehehe just ignore them jare dear.cheesy Imagine one so called mrs earnest coming to a forum to question people....kids everywhere.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 01, 2014
I've been meaning to post on that scammer guy thing after stumbling on it but forgot.
The jbluv guy did a splendid analysis.

The so called moniker's tone is all male,no doubt about it.

Babes and guys beware of those u exchange pins and private info with here cos not everything is black and white.

I've long stopped advicing offline cos once beating, twice shy. Its a pity there r good ones around but pple have to safeguard their territory.

I don talk my own o.

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cococandy(f): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2014
Na wa. Who's brining a court house into our fun room? shocked
Moca you were a victim too?
Pele.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by dechandel(f): 7:55am On Oct 01, 2014
Arva:
Hehehehe just ignore them jare dear.cheesy Imagine one so called mrs earnest coming to a forum to question people....kids everywhere.
grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by r231(m): 8:15am On Oct 01, 2014
moca: I've been meaning to post on that scammer guy thing after stumbling on it but forgot.
The jbluv guy did a splendid analysis.

The so called moniker's tone is all male,no doubt about it.

Babes and guys beware of those u exchange pins and private info with here cos not everything is black and white.

I've long stopped advicing offline cos once beating, twice shy. Its a pity there r good ones around but pple have to safeguard their territory.

I don talk my own o.

Give me your thread, needle and pin.....

Let me ping pong you grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Jbluv55(m): 9:46am On Oct 01, 2014
Arva:
I'm a lady too but that doesn't mean I should support jennylove7575. She is a liar and a blackmailer. These people slimmos, goodfaith and gowonabacha were all her victims. In which she fabricated a story to tarnish their image on this forum. She accused slimmos and his father of duping her about £6,000 and some plot of land belonging to a church whereas slimmos father died many years ago, she accused goodfaith of impregnating her friend and denying the pregnancy and her latest victim was gowonabacha in which she accused him of begging her for £200 so that he can treat his sick mother of athritis. She is a born liar and her likes is not needed on this forum because she is seriously destroying the atmosphere here. She even threatened me too as well as my e-friend dechandel. She is full of blackmails and lies and she deserves an eternal ban. If it was a developed country, I'm sure she would have been arrested and jailed because those blackmail's of hers were way too heavy and expensive.
Jbluv55 dear what do you have to say.
Good job dear. So you took the time to read those too? cool

I was careful enough not to alert the jennylove7575 while I reported to the mod so that the evidences wouldn't be tampered with.

For all I care, the person behind that nick you quoted might as well be the same person operating the banned account coolgrin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.