Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,471 members, 7,978,545 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:06 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (763514 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
moca:

Nne no fex now, we no no.
Ngwa take am *muah* kiss kiss kiss
More agbaya to u!!! kiss

(Abeg wetin be agbaya?, na here i see am o cheesy)

I roff u flenty flenty! kiss
Thanks Aunty'm kiss

Agbaya = Old fool I think embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 10:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks Aunty'm kiss

gringringringrin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jehovah jireh!
Pls do forgive me,idowu.
The thing sweet for my ear and i thought its a good word since ive been seeing it around.

Chei, this my mouth lipsrsealed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

gringringringrin
And u r grinning abi?
Instead of u to beg on my behalf cry

Its not good o sad

U dont know idowu is my personal person?
Abeg, beg her o, u hear.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by KelvinGraphics(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
moca:

And u r grinning abi?
Instead of u to beg on my behalf cry

Its not good o sad

U dont know idowu is my personal person?
Abeg, beg her o, u hear.
No worry aunty Idowu no dey vex 4 U, she know say U no sabi d meaning dats why U used it in dat ur post...

Sorry say i laff o, d explanation wey Idowu give na him funny me
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 08, 2014
Edmond and Edward grin I see una oooo! grin

Idowuogbo:

Thanks lolita grin
Well I'm old enough to vote and drink. tongue
translation: old enough for all do-ables and see-ables! grin

Hey everyone!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
shoefreak:

Hey everyone!

dorti mind
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
naijababe:

dorti mind
grin grin I know. Is there anything sweeter?

I'm done being miss good girl ooo! grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
Awww happy belated birthday idowuogbo hope you had a great day..I Neva forget our Starbucks date o grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Thanks Aunty'm kiss

no name calling grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35am On Oct 09, 2014
damiso:
Awww happy belated birthday idowuogbo hope you had a great day..I Neva forget our Starbucks date o grin grin
My Ebony Aunty, ese gan oooo....mo jaye ori mi da da lo'jo na. Did a makeup haul with my lil cousy and finished the night with erepa toh badt! tongue grin As per our Starbucks date, u sef pick date na....let me sef come chop awoof for ya side. cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2014
shoefreak:

Hey everyone!
*in Pa Kasumu's voice* That's right...ire knows what i'm talking about. grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Idowuogbo:
My Ebony Aunty, ese gan oooo....mo jaye ori mi da da lo'jo na. Did a makeup haul with my lil cousy and finished the night with erepa toh badt! tongue grin As per our Starbucks date, u sef pick date na....let me sef come chop awoof for ya side. cheesy

I go get back to you through other channels wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:23am On Oct 10, 2014
damiso:

I go get back to you through other channels wink
O ga ju! Connected lomo! I'm waiting oooo grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by biglife76(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2014
Hello My people,

I was deceived into marrying a lady back home in Nigeria, immediately she got her visa and came to the uk, her true intentions came to light, so I also calmly didnt renew her visa and she is back in Nigeria now. I live and work in the UK now, but I want to divorce her legally so that I can carry on with my life peacefully and hopefully will marry somene with clear intentions. Is there anything like NO FAULT DIVORCE IN NIGERIA? We have been separated for a long time now and march 2015 will make it 2 years, but I dont want to waste my time again, so want to use the best option to quietly and legally end this charade. Any advise. God bless you guys.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 10, 2014
biglife76:
Hello My people,

I was deceived into marrying a lady back home in Nigeria, immediately she got her visa and came to the uk, her true intentions came to light, so I also calmly didnt renew her visa and she is back in Nigeria now. I live and work in the UK now, but I want to divorce her legally so that I can carry on with my life peacefully and hopefully will marry somene with clear intentions. Is there anything like NO FAULT DIVORCE IN NIGERIA? We have been separated for a long time now and march 2015 will make it 2 years, but I dont want to waste my time again, so want to use the best option to quietly and legally end this charade. Any advise. God bless you guys.

This should help

http://titusnnabugwu..com/2013/02/fault-and-no-fault-principle-of-divorce.html
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
#
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:
I'm Lekan,15 from a polygamous family.....
I'm gonna talk about the stereotype that is attached to polygamous families. Living in a polygamous family is one of the best things that ever happened in my life. I live in a family of comedians,a family filled with fun. A family I can always be proud of. A Dad that loves us. A Mom never discriminates and a stepmom that's forever ours!!!

Well nice meeting you but this is not the place for such!

Open a thread like everybody else and air your views over there.

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by coogar: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
biglife76:
Hello My people,

what was her true intention?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
edwife:

Well nice meeting you but this is not the place for such!

Open a thread like everybody else and air your views over there.

Thanks smiley

Ma,didn't you read the first post on this thread It encourages a pure liberty to say anything that's got to do with families!! And if you hate polygamy you don't need to quote me and find some fault to say that ma.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
laykorn:

Ma,didn't you read the first post on this thread It encourages a pure liberty to say anything that's got to do with families!! And if you hate polygamy you don't need to quote me and find some fault to say that ma.

I read and have been an active member of this FUN ROOM.Thank you

I don't hate polygamy,i only advice that you do what is right because this is a big topic altogether and trust me when i said this is not the place for it.

Did you even go through the pages before you start feeling all defensive undecided undecided

You can practice your pure liberty all you want,but watch this space.I will be right here cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 11, 2014
edwife:

I don't hate polygamy,i only advice that you do what is right because this is a big topic altogether and trust me when i said this is not the place for it.

Did you even go through the pages before you start feeling all defensive undecided undecided

You can practice your pure liberty all you want,but watch this space.I will be right here cheesy

Lol. Thanks,thanks,thanks.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 11, 2014
edwife:

But going through pages,you do go through 200+ pages? How possible?

Even if na my job sef I go dey skip small small. Salary job o. From like 50 to 75! 200 to 300
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 6:15am On Oct 11, 2014
laykorn:

But going through pages,you do go through 200+ pages? How possible?

Even if na my job sef I go dey skip small small. Salary job o. From like 50 to 75! 200 to 300

Laykorn, welcome to the fun room. Its fun filled and fun knowledge we share here.

However your topic is an interesting one and can be quite extensive.
You wouldn't want all those lessons to be learnt by just a few of us would you?

Lets get it out so that many people can learn from how your dad managed his polygamous home.

That's what I believe Edwife was trying to point out.

Expecting your thread real soon.

Cheers!!!

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Laykorn, welcome to the fun room. Its fun filled and fun knowledge we share here.

Lets get it out so that many people can learn from how your dad managed his polygamous home.

Cheers!!!

Sq,sure
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:18am On Oct 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Cheers!!!

Thanks RR. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:19am On Oct 11, 2014
laykorn:

Don't mention!I will be waiting for your thread,and don't forget to holla me. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 11, 2014
edwife:

Don't mention!I will be waiting for your thread,and don't forget to holla me. smiley

Sq,why not? If I find the 'holla' button. Don't mention me again so we both don't get banned for 'derailing'.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:43am On Oct 11, 2014
^^^ sad

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
edwife:
^^^ sad

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by SAMBARRY: 6:18am On Oct 12, 2014
edwife:
^^^ sad

this ya hair and bead fine o grin

before you go sleep, pull that bead and give me. I wan wear am go somewhere wink

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 11:15am On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
this ya hair and bead fine o grin

before you go sleep, pull that bead and give me. I wan wear am go somewhere wink
grin grin oya come take nau,there is love in sharrrring grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.