Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:47 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (749318 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:33pm On Nov 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Very Fine dearie!!
hmm..connections! Na so "I love you tok ya own" dey start.Sharp shooter,bado nki e. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by princesstemi(f): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2014
RoyalRoy:

Very Fine dearie!!
thank God for dat
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2014
^^^ RR shocked shocked tongue

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hallo my peoples..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Ybholy(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2014
Question: My girlfriend gave me a key to her place. Do I need to reciprocate?

Yes, if you add it to your key ring. Her offer of that key may not seem like a
big deal, but it’s as significant as dropping the L-bomb. She’s trusting you with full access to her personal
space. So if you’re not ready for that milestone, then you need to do the
risky thing here: Give her the key back and suggest—as gently as possible—
that the two of you wait a bit before unlocking that door in your relationship.

Question: She hasn’t climaxed the past four times we’ve had sex but insists everything is fine. Is she lying? Plenty of things, like stress and lack of sleep, can come between a woman and the Big O, Casanova. Take your ego out of it and focus on her: Light candles, play music, try new positions. You want her relaxed and aroused. Don’t say you want her to climax; show it. And quit keeping score.

Question: My girlfriend’s into CrossFit, and now she’s nagging me to lose weight. Are we doomed if I don’t? Were you happy with your body before she went Jillian Michaels on you? Then own it—just like I owned my curves after an ex told me I had “thick thighs.” Otherwise, you’ll just wind up sweaty and resentful. It’s your choice, your body. If the pressure is too much, then kick her toned booty to the curb and find a girl you can grow old and chubby with. Just don’t mention her thighs, okay?

Culled From : http://.com/2014/11/08/question-answer-accept-key-offer/
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:48am On Nov 12, 2014
Idowuogbo:

hmm..connections! Na so "I love you tok ya own" dey start.Sharp shooter,bado nki e. grin

Emi na n ki Baddo....no time to check time o!!! tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:52am On Nov 12, 2014
edwife:
^^^ RR shocked shocked tongue

grin grin grin

You no go "Kii" me with laughter

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 9:23am On Nov 12, 2014
RoyalRoy:

grin grin grin

You no go "Kii" me with laughter

[size=8pt][/size]
grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 12, 2014
Good Morning everyone
Long time no see hear

Coogar, my pommo enter villa o! cool grin
The only thing that suffered casualty was one bottle of groundnut and my ipekere abi what is is called. Those long thin plantain chips angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:
Good Morning everyone
Long time no see hear

The only thing that suffered casualty was one bottle of groundnut and my ipekere abi what is is called. Those long thin plantain chips angry

Madam, eyi ga o ! grin grin grin grin Ponmo all the way from naija! Maybe Asda will start stocking it soon grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 12, 2014
naijababe:

Madam, eyi ga o ! grin grin grin grin Ponmo all the way from naija! Maybe Asda will start stocking it soon grin

All the way from Bodija market to be precise grin grin grin
Let ASDA start quickly jare, they already stock fish . . .na pommo and iru remain.
Let me just go and hide this one in the recess of my deep freezer before my people come and "borrow" some cool grin
Authentic Pommo na essential commodity in these parts.
I even heard that they want to ban it in Naija sef
Maybe I should be importing my own cows sef grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 12, 2014
I hail o, na only you Waka come?

damiso:
Hallo my peoples..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:
Good Morning everyone
Long time no see hear

Good morning Cc and welcome back.
Please I want my own share of the pommo before your neighbours take charge. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 12, 2014
edwife:

Good morning Cc and welcome back.
Please I want my own share of the pommo before your neighbours take charge. grin

£10 per piece tongue
Should I send you my account details?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by edwife(f): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:

£10 per piece tongue
Should I send you my account details?

shocked shocked Cc I will make a good soup for you,including the pommo cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:16pm On Nov 12, 2014
Chaircover I be naija woman so make I price grin grin 5 for £10 nko.. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
damiso:
Chaircover I be naija woman so make I price grin grin 5 for £10 nko.. tongue

In my Mushin market woman voice Please move forward madam abeg, you be alaroro, e no gree that price grin

edwife:

shocked shocked Cc I will make a good soup for you,including the pommo cheesy

Must Louis Vuitton ponmo sha tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 12:25pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijababe:

In my Mushin market woman voice Please move forward madam abeg, you be alaroro, e no gree that price grin

Loool grin grin grin

I learnt alaroroism from the best my grandma. I used to pity meat sellers back then gosh grin but I am still good my grandma would have said 10 for the £10. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijababe:

Must Louis Vuitton ponmo sha tongue

Dont mind dami o!
I be proper Ibadan woman and you dont want to try them in the market. So dont try me with your 5 for £10 pricing o! grin

Kai, One abused me sotayyyyyyyyyy in oje market in Ibadan simply becasue I told her to please only sell me N10 worth of ata rodo pepper becasue N20 will be too hot for my stew.
I was going to give her N20 o! but she was too angry to even process what I was saying

Funny enough later another woman even gave me the pepper free when i was telling her that I only needed a few

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 12, 2014
I don't know why Coogar hasn't reported chaircover to the British authorities yet. How can someone carry ponmo enter UK e Jo ni tori olohun?

Thank your stars I don't live in the UK if not, I would have raided your freezer and confiscated all the ponmo and declared it as unwanted goods inside my okro soup. cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 12, 2014
jennykadry:
I don't know why Coogar hasn't reported chaircover to the British authorities yet. How can someone carry ponmo enter UK e Jo ni tori olohun?

Thank your stars I don't live in the UK if not, I would have raised your freezer and confiscated all the ponmo and declared it as unwanted goods inside my okro soup. cool

Looool, that my freezer is the most important thing in my house cheesy grin
I think I should even insure it sef grin

Not only that o! I stopped at Lokoja and bought plenty plenty smoked cat fish . . . .
Make una all come chop betta egusi soup grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 5:09pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:

Looool, that my freezer is the most important thing in my house cheesy grin
I think I should even insure it sef grin

Not only that o! I stopped at Lokoja and bought plenty plenty smoked cat fish . . . .
Make una all come chop betta egusi soup grin

Why are you stressing yourself? I can get everything at Rye lane.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hello
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 12, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Why are you stressing yourself? I can get everything at Rye lane.

i somewhat feel more comfortable knowing what I am buying
. . besides the last time I was at rye lane one wicked witch gave me a parking ticket and I vowed nto go go back there again angry

You fit cook ni?
What are all your concibines doing cool grin
You be real millenium man cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2014
chaircover:

i somewhat feel more comfortable knowing what I am buying
. . besides the last time I was at rye lane one wicked witch gave me a parking ticket and I vowed nto go go back there again angry

You fit cook ni?
What are all your concibines doing cool grin
You be real millenium man cheesy

Is not ponmo? they are fresher than the ones in naija. Cos they are selling these ones for hard currency.

Mo fe cook pani... when I go there I buy abodi, shaki, bokoto, Tongue, roundabout, smoked turkey, curry goat mix. If I cook for you, you go wan leave mr chaircover.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Hi joor. Dnt mind dem, dey are busy talkin bout pommo dem no fit respond 2 your greeting

iyabodeh:
Hello
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
wonlasewonimi:

Is not ponmo? they are fresher than the ones in naija. Cos they are selling these ones for hard currency.

Mo fe cook pani... when I go there I buy abodi, shaki, bokoto, Tongue, roundabout, smoked turkey, curry goat mix. If I cook for you, you go wan leave mr chaircover.

Onijekuje! Your belle must be bigger than 9 months pregnancy sef tongue

CC, you went to Lokoja to buy fish? Na golden wood dem take smoke am ?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by wonlasewonimi: 6:24pm On Nov 12, 2014
naijababe:

Onijekuje! Your belle must be bigger than 9 months pregnancy sef tongue

CC, you went to Lokoja to buy fish? Na golden wood dem take smoke am ?

My 6-pack would make you drool. Ask sambarry grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by armyofone(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2014
Mistake. ...

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
ShahzadNonso:
Hi joor. Dnt mind dem, dey are busy talkin bout pommo dem no fit respond 2 your greeting

I know better than to mind them. Esp when they are in the realm, whichever realm.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
I'm now a pro in this kpomo biz.
Especially d cowhead type. D thing dey cost here o. Imagine undecided
One day one day, I will do kpomo pepersoup.
I feel better giving that to my family than chunk of red meat. It was not easy o. Either kpomo with chicken and or turkey with dry fish for my soups.

I told them to buy asa for me yesterday from maidugri and they said its up to 50k a cartoon. See what BH has caused but I gat no choice. I don't joke with my dry fish.
Left alone sef, no chicken or turkey.
Only my fish. tongue
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2014
armyofone:
My mom said it is the best place for fresh and dried fish.
If you ever stop there on your way to the north, try their fresh fish soup...oh lala.
The fish there is meaty. Talking from what I saw my mom brought back from her journey.
So Chaircover brought smoked hides and skin from Bodija....how big is the rubber bucket for 'soaking' it grin

Is that so? Those MB peeps sha, dem sabi better food. Their yams are also to die for

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.