Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,841 members, 7,872,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:57 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (748924 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cheny4love(f): 5:01am On Sep 14, 2013
Thank God for re-opening this thread. Big Bros Mr.Royal Roy. Gudmorni.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tinkybabe(f): 7:40am On Sep 14, 2013
Morning people
How are you all doing today? TGIS..yayyyy..Though that's not from the bottom of my heart as today would be the busiest of the week sad..Anyway, got something for you guys to watch..

I was inspired and motivated by this-a new dimension and thought pattern to viewing
LIFE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gE8kDu4A_7Y&feature=youtube_gdata_player

OUOTE OF THE WEEKend-"You have to be blind to be focused" ( Cobhams Asuq
uo)

Enjoy your weekend!

PS -@RoyalRoy, as a newly appointed oga at the top , your mistake is forgiven. .but be ready to receive punches if it happens again. grin cheesy
Don't mind me, well done.

@ Chenylove, you can never be a bother. We are all one big family here and a member's problem is OUR problem.It is well sis. smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2013
Good morning everybody

@Tinkybabe, you have to be blind to be focused.... word!!! Reminds me of the words of Jesus.. "If your eye be single, thy body is full of light..."

@Cheby, whatever situation you are in now is only temporary and it will not last forever. Gold must pass through fire before it can come out shinning to the applause of men. This is your trial phase that will bring the best out of you. It is well with you.

@Sissie, can you please get it done this weekend?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Kingauthur: 7:52am On Sep 14, 2013
bellong:

Contrary to the above, what I understand about Love is none of what you defined. Love is actually what keeps one during tribulations and trials. Romantic emotions and feelings are different from Love. Love is what still keep the world spinning...

Love endures and perseveres

Good morning
I like this and I want to chip in this piece
From experience if it is TRUE and REAL love it will keep you going in time of adversity in my years of marriage in spite of ups and downs it has been love that has kept us going. Thank God for real love
I always view it from this perspective it is the real love of God that keep us going in time of tribulations in our lives and without which we don't know where we might be
Have a lovefill weekeend grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Tinkybabe(f): 7:57am On Sep 14, 2013
Oh!!!How does one post a video on nairaland?I've copied and pasted the link but it's still appearing as a link
Pls o,I'm too young not to know how to do this o sad embarassed grin

Thanks Bellongsmiley

I did it!!!!!!!!
Dancing alingo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2013
Royal Roy:
Hehehe....interesting!

Two can play the game!!
he is lucky he didn't try me,cos I was planning 2 go all out,fix ur heart completely grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
(Mimicking osuofia) morni morni!

I HATE SATURDAYS!(sulks)
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Game Time---------Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

See you soon peeps!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
CC I noticed your housework is scheduled for Saturdays ? W.A.I eh grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2013
jidegirl12: CC I noticed your housework is scheduled for Saturdays ? W.A.I eh grin

Lollllzzz....no mind her, you can take a chic out of H-Ibadan......but you cannot take Hibadan out of the chic!!!

Lolllz

W.A.I = War Against Indiscipline

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
^^ Nor mind CC.

Ever so disciplined. Na Buhari's pikin.

But Roy, dem never born you around that WAI time na! So how you take know? shocked
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:13pm On Sep 14, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Nor mind CC.

But Roy, dem never born you around that WAI time na! So how you take know? shocked

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Lollllllzzzz

I dey around na!

Only I will be wondering why I can't go out on some particular Saturday mornings to Roll tyres with my boiz and probably spy on the girls fetching water!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2013
Too tired and hungry.
I still hate saturdays.
Yet to finish.

Una weldone o!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2013
Hello all....just checking in.Finished my house work and taking my daughter to get her hair done.We just finished taking out braids and this will be the first and last time she is having single plaits, the girl was crying like I was slicing her with a knife embarassed.Corn rows all the way.Thank God I have one girl, I don't have strength for all this hair wahala jare embarassed

Glad to see thread reopened.

Efemena_xy: ^^ Nor mind CC.

Haan haan efe there was a refined WAI in the nineties, War Against Indiscipline and Corruption (WAIC) so even if we no see buhari we see that one.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:41pm On Sep 14, 2013
yellowpawpaw: Too tired and hungry.
I still hate saturdays.
Yet to finish.

Una weldone o!

Why na?

After all that grinding work, Mon - Fri, + sch runs + everyone dodging housework in the name of 'homework' or 'earning money'...

Ah! I'm sooooo loving my Saturdays! Oga and his sons are downstairs doing 'back-breaking' work, I and my princess are upstairs chilling! (well, she's taking a nap now) grin grin

damiso: Hello all....just checking in.Finished my house work and taking my daughter to get her hair done.We just finished taking out braids and this will be the first and last time she is having single plaits, the girl was crying like I was slicing her with a knife embarassed.Corn rows all the way.Thank God I have one girl, I don't have strength for all this hair wahala jare embarassed

Glad to see thread reopened.

Haan haan efe there was a refined WAI in the nineties, War Against Indiscipline and Corruption (WAIC) so even if we no see buhari we see that one.

Lol!

Dami, at what age did you start taking her to the saloon? I simply do five or six simple plaits (pig-tails), tie some colourful bubbles (ribbons) at the top and plastic clips at the bottom. Though I do this every morning except weekends jare.

She only sits and lets me do it as long as we're in front of the telly. At one and a half, her hair is long o! My pride and joy cheesy cheesy

Re: WAI...did you get to form orderly queues at post offices and bus stops? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Royal Roy:

Ahhhhhhhhhh

Lollllllzzzz

I dey around na!

Only I will be wondering why I can't go out on some particular Saturday mornings to Roll tyres with my boiz and probably spy on the girls fetching water!!!!!

grin grin grin

That na environmental sanitation now - last Saturday of the month! angry angry

You didn't get to see the real deal like CC did - queuing up even at the market place to buy tomatoes tongue cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover:

But its all done now and I'm getting dressed to go out . . . Im too embarassed to tell the house where one of the places I am going cos jide and co will laugh at me tire today angry

Hehehe...going site-seeing on that Range Rover facilities with oga CC!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Efe Abeg no kill my belle oh grin

With solders in green khaki walking around the neighbourhood . Chei military regime was slavery.

RR is 80s kid na, he rolled tires , I watch TV while my brothers worked their b off. grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Why na?

After all that grinding work, Mon - Fri, + sch runs + everyone dodging housework in the name of 'homework' or 'earning money'...

Ah! I'm sooooo loving my Saturdays! Oga and his sons are downstairs doing 'back-breaking' work, I and my princess are upstairs chilling! (well, she's taking a nap now) grin grin

Lol!

Dami, at what age did you start taking her to the saloon? I simply do five or six simple plaits (pig-tails), tie some colourful bubbles (ribbons) at the top and plastic clips at the bottom. Though I do this every morning except weekends jare.

She only sits and lets me do it as long as we're in front of the telly. At one and a half, her hair is long o! My pride and joy cheesy cheesy

Re: WAI...did you get to form orderly queues at post offices and bus stops? cheesy cheesy

I used to do that bubbles thing till she was like 3 but her hair is soooo long that the it gets rough so easily and my corn rows are not as neat as I would like them to be.Its not a saloon per se the lady does hair at home and she has kids her age.No drama no fusss she just sits still that I cant believe its the same child.

This single plaits I almost fainted when I went back to pick her.I told the lady its me you are punishing with this tiny thing (it was not that tiny) but I know my child and the drama she would pull when it's time to take out . She proved me right so never again, she will do single plaits when she is old enough to help in taking it out.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
@CC yes I will laugh ... you always amuse me no be small thing grin grin

I already know where you're going with olori ebi grin We still love you all the same grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover:

i try to get it done on fridays so I can do what I like on Saturdays . . . but yesterday was "flake out day" . . . . . I was watching nollywood all evening embarassed cheesy I think I watched 3 movies on nollywood embarassed

So today I managed to get out of bed at 9am and nearly had a heart attack when I entered my kitchen. . . .I thought I was in Syria angry Those kids got such a tonguelashing. How can I have 17 year olds in the house and I will still be washing dishes angry

But its all done now and I'm getting dressed to go out . . . [s]Im too embarassed to tell the house where one of the places I am going. [/s] cos jide and co will laugh at me tire today angry

Oh CC, pls do tell!

Where you dey run go now?? cheesy tongue

jidegirl12: Efe Abeg no kill my belle oh grin

With solders in green khaki walking around the neighbourhood . Chei military regime was slavery.

RR is 80s kid na, he rolled tires , I watch TV while my brothers worked their b off. grin

Choi! Wicked girl! grin grin

Slavery it was, but that era did have some good times jare...NITEL, NIPOST, NEPA, Fun times, Ikebe Super, Pa Ajasco, etc...

Depending on where you wan go, 'drop' in a taxi was like N10.00 (I think)... smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover:

To the garden centre embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dhaa haaa haaaa LOL
Garden werin, CC don turn oyinbo finish.In this miserable weather.....pls dont tell us you probably shelved an owambe for that grin grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 14, 2013
chaircover:

To the garden centre embarassed

grin grin
To sniff roses and sip tea? Choi @CC grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by damiso(f): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2013
jidegirl12:

grin grin
To sniff roses and sip tea? Choi @CC grin

Abi that is such an English destination grin grin grin grin
English as in English people grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
damiso:

I used to do that bubbles thing till she was like 3 but her hair is soooo long that the it gets rough so easily and my corn rows are not as neat as I would like them to be.Its not a saloon per se the lady does hair at home and she has kids her age.No drama no fusss she just sits still that I cant believe its the same child.

This single plaits I almost fainted when I went back to pick her.I told the lady its me you are punishing with this tiny thing (it was not that tiny) but I know my child and the drama she would pull when it's time to take out . She proved me right so never again, she will do single plaits when she is old enough to help in taking it out.

Your daughter tried o!

I can't sit for single plaits! And taking them off?? embarassed

Once upon a time, hubby used to help me take them off, relax my hair with the Dark and Lovely kit (yep, he did o!)...then help me wash and condition the whole thing. He was (and still is) sooooooooooooo hands on!

But these days, who get time? With the rat-race to earn? embarassed embarassed So na saloon things. If I ever do single plaits / braids, I'll pay the extra £10 to get it taken out quickly at the saloon jare.

chaircover: kai Jide, efe and roy don kill me LOL . . .

Okay the cat is let out of the bag so let me come clean now . . . sitting on my cusion siar on monday, eating si-kin on tuesdays, sopping at soprite on wednesdays, watching judge judy on thursdays, eats amala on friday, housework on saturdays, Praising God at sur-ss on sundays tongue grin

The Ibadan girl has a timetable . . . . . tongue grin grin grin grin grin

I love your style jare.

But replace amala with pounded yam and Judge Judy with Nikita.

Oh CC and Dami, did you girls watch the gritty Channel 4 series Top Boy?

Top cast especially the lead actors! Gosh, I am a fan o! but the ending of the last episode cry cry

I've been so traumatised, I almost look at any black youth sporting hoodies with suspicion undecided embarassed
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Choi! Wicked girl! grin grin

Slavery it was, but that era did have some good times jare...NITEL, NIPOST, NEPA, Fun times, Ikebe Super, Pa Ajasco, etc...

Depending on where you wan go, 'drop' in a taxi was like N10.00 (I think)... smiley

Very true.. I'll swap those times for what we have now. Good old times.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2013
damiso:

Abi that is such an English destination grin grin grin grin
English as in English people grin

I know what you mean , as in Queen/Etiquette ish. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.