Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,756 members, 7,935,252 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (758340 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2013
pickabeau1:
Cool....anambra is cool...have u been to oguta lake....
Texas.....?
I intend to do thanksgiving in ray charles state...wantedto know your hood...
Enjoy yourself in ikemba state...

U need to see Agulu lake.
Heard its the biggest lake in W.A. Don't know if that's tru but its very big. I think one of its arm is the oguta lake.

Anambra is cool but I'm missing d village scenerios in my home town.
No more big farm lands, bush parts and all those things that gives u the village air. The worst thing is the kind of competitive houses u see at home. I just don't like it at all. I lv country life very much.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
yokis: Cdamsel,dont allow amarula over take you bcus if she do,i wont give you my name anymore lol

@ypp,lets pour water to cool down d heat naaa or wat do you tink?

am a bit tired,went for a friends wedding.....twas dancing all the way.

i greet d house ooooo
i don hands off RR,u ll soon c my R231 (my prince charming) he ll soon b here,i think his team messed up so he is might b AWOL,RR yanga don 2 much,me go run ooo,plenty fishes in the ocean grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

Heard its the biggest lake in W.A. Don't know if that's tru but its very big. I think one of its arm is the oguta lake.

No more big farm lands, bush parts and all those things that gives u the village air. The worst thing is the kind of competitive houses u see at home. I just don't like it at all. I lv country life very much.
if I enter my villa I go know say na villa,no need 4 A/c the house is cold 24/7,relocate comme my side na grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2013
@YPP...Party ke? I don't like party like that.. I hardly go for party but this year is my best outing so far I have been to about 3 weddings and planning to attend 2 more(at maximum)..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
U lv party too much!
Carry condo*m o!
Prevention is better than cure!

Tayour, I feel u.
E no easy at all.
At least u r free now.
Unless oliver want some more.

As per RR, I will send awka monkies after him!
I've already contacted the chief priest.

I'm soo tired.
Had dozed off already when this my mini fuji house of comotion woke me up.

I need hugh jackman right naw!
damn those awka monkeys re something else,especially in govt house u c them like they own the place,damn I once like 10monkey on my neighbour's fence one day,like they were doing some sort of umunna meeting grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2013
tunapa2009: @YPP...Party ke? I don't like party like that.. I hardly go for party but this year is my best outing so far I have been to about 3 weddings and planning to attend 2 more(at maximum)..
seriously I think this boy is my missing twin,i have been 2 barely 5 weddings my entire life,im so scared of having mine,i wish I & R231 would just have a close door ceremony grin,but u know how yoruba people no b play with their owanbe undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
cdamsel: if I enter my villa I go know say na villa,no need 4 A/c the house is cold 24/7,relocate comme my side na grin
True talk. I will soon port to ur place.

Don't even talk about awka monkeys.
I've seen them that's why I said I will send them to him. They(awka pple)don't ever dare kill them. They r kind of sacred.

Tilapia, try going out moooore o!
Good for u. Will help u cure ur inhibitions very well. U can never tell.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
True talk. I will soon port to ur place.

Don't even talk about awka monkeys.
I've seen them that's why I said I will send them to him. They(awka pple)don't ever dare kill them. They r kind of sacred.

Tilapia, try going out moooore o!
Good for u. Will help u cure ur inhibitions very well. U can never tell.
hahahaha,i bet he ll piss himself @ the sight of them,lol.

tribes & their superstition sha@ them no killing d monkeys
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
YPP.. I no suffer from any disease before na.. I don't need any cure but it is noted sha. I don't really like partying except for some few ones which are compulsory. Though am trying my best..

I enjoy research work or travelling more.. Woow...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
yellowpawpaw:

West africa...not sure
Theres a big lake in ghama...bosumtwi... lovely place
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
taryour: Good evening house,hope you all are doing great and having a pleasant weekend?

@Baba oyo una welcome o,where @ thou been,family nko?
@ypp and Efe I sigh you both with binoculars,my sis I dey o with 1 husband and 2 boyfriends and work, 24hours isn't enough anymore. Wish I could get 6 more extra hours added to each day.

@Rr did I just hear you declaring you need a wife What happened to our agreement of giving you my daughter's hand in marriage

@all the single ladies in the house keep off o RR is already taken,make una no dey decieve yourself oo.

@pickabeau1 are you the same person as Biolabee

Madam CC I dey throw salute o,gbogbo family nko?
@tunappa,cdamcel,idowogbo,mystical,amarula e.t.c I hail all of una.

Keep the fun going peeps,love you all.

Ah! Junior giving you sleepless nights then? smiley
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by slimyem: 1:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amarula(f): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2013
Goodmorning everyone
Hope we all slept well?
I thank God for the gift of life he has given US today
Who has made breakfast ? Abeg am hungry.

Where is RR? Sweetness get ready let's go to church
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2013
amarula: Goodmorning everyone
Hope we all slept well?
I thank God for the gift of life he has given US today
Who has made breakfast ? Abeg am hungry.

Where is RR? Sweetness get ready let's go to church

Right behind you your highness.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:53am On Oct 20, 2013
Happy Sunday to you all. Lovely week ahead.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 20, 2013
Good morning ppl

To enable RR start selection process for his future bride. We need more candidate. So far I think only 3 have indicated interest.

We need like 2000 CV here.

Written test: verbal and quantitative will reduce them to 500. Judges are Bellong, nashville, stateofmind, Stillwater
Skills test: cooking, cleaning, massaging, physical appearance etc: 100. Judges are YPP, Jidegirl, ijebabe, stellamaza,
Then our psychologist will test them and know if their intentions are good for the benefit of our Mod. The judges are CC, Efemena, babyOsisi, Ileo,coogar, 190, debrief
Reduces applicants to 20.

Then the remaining 20, will go to camp. I will supervise them, and they have to show RR that one of them is the queen of his heart.

Contact babaOyo for registration.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by mysticgal(f): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2013
requirements long oh cool
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 20, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 9:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Lol!

CC don vex!

See moves grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 190theclown: 10:41am On Oct 20, 2013
WHO ME angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2013
190-the-clown:
WHO ME angry
Huh? U miss road? Abeg na thunder strike u come hia? undecided
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Holy cow!!!
This woman abeg o, no strength to laugh!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Biolabee where be Ray Charles state?
U don port to yankee 2?

U r right about the lake thing.
Completely forgot
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chillisauce y u call 190 na, angry,if 190 na judge I decline cos he ll pull my pint(in my warri accent)

C how amarula just they chance me,anyway I give up,he is all yours,my crush has ended,im healed.
CC,YPP,CS,ID help me thank God oooo grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
cdamsel: Chillisauce y u call 190 na, angry,if 190 na judge I decline cos he ll pull my pint(in my warri accent)

C how amarula just they chance me,anyway I give up,he is all yours,my crush has ended,im healed.

How can you just throw your arms up in the air and give up on your man without a fight?? shocked shocked

eh, cdamsel? Your man o! undecided

Are you not a Naija babe? Abeg nor fall person hand for here. Just donate some money kola to Madam CC's fund for her desired X5 car and you're well on your way there my sister. cool tongue

See, as a word of encouragement to you - RR may not even know this, but he'll thank you wella for staying steadfastly by him. Have a 'lil faith girl! cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
@cdamsel, 190 can smell gold diggers from 2000 miles. Meanwhile, you stood by RR until of recent, when he paid for flight ticket for babaOyo, other chikalas don dey show interest. I support you jare. Let nature take it over. When he ad nothing, you just loved him for who he was even though R123 was by the side. wink

As per CC, she is hereby disqualified from panel of judges, reasons....bribery tongue.we are trying to sanitize the system and corruption is not allowed.

Follow due process. Go through CC and forget your bribe money. OYO!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
Happy sunday to everyone...

Thank God is monday tomorrow(laughing)......
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 2:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chillisauce: @cdamsel, 190 can smell gold diggers from 2000 miles. Meanwhile, you stood by RR until of recent, when he paid for flight ticket for babaOyo, other chikalas don dey show interest. I support you jare. Let nature take it over. When he ad nothing, you just loved him for who he was even though R123 was by the side. wink

As per CC, she is hereby disqualified from panel of judges, reasons....bribery tongue.we are trying to sanitize the system and corruption is not allowed.

Follow due process. Go through CC and forget your bribe money. OYO!

It's not gonna be easy to unseat that woman called CC.

Her tentacles are everywhere eh! It's just easier to let her be to continue collecting her bribe money kola.

You know the saying: If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Im very much in naija........

Have u seen the movie RAY...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
pickabeau1: Im very much in naija........
Have u seen the movie RAY...
Jammie Fox as the musician Ray abi?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 190theclown: 4:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

get out of my road!! angry

@topic
so how can i mount the new mantle of leadership bestowed upon me

is it relating to Nigerian girls cheesy cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by 190theclown: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
cdamsel: Chillisauce y u call 190 na, angry,if 190 na judge I decline cos he ll pull my pint(in my warri accent)

undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.