Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,909 members, 7,922,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (756571 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by tunapa2009(m): 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2013
YPP... Abeg give me that loan to start correct business for now... All na the same.. I go use the profit marry correct wife and enough to sustain us after the wedding.. Looool.......
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Eeeew! Asa nwam di lonely.
All dese guys dey fall my hand wellu wellu!
Nne oma, don't worry, I will e- send u correct guy naw naw.
Just chille, u hear.
im chilled oooo,even if everyone RR rejects me,me can't reject myself na cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by pickabeau1: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2013
25 October..

Year don dey finish small small...

Do you believe in Christmas giffts...(this is not for kids ooo)

What is a nice thing for your special one

This bbm on Android or ios now dey cause mega shakings

Samsung s4, iphone 5

Choi...im broke
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:20am On Oct 25, 2013
chaircover: Morning everyone and thanks for the best wishes kiss kiss kiss

Thank you Lord for making us see the end of the year.

Hmmmm Xmas presents . .

Every year it gets harder and harder for me to get something very special for oga. I like to give him special & practical gifts that no one else will ever think of.

Any ideas for this Christmas anyone pleaseeeeeeeeeeee?

Also who wants to be a Xmas cake baker buddy with me. I used to bake my Xmas cake every year, starting in Novemeber but ive gotten lazy these past few years but we still have time to start.

The last one I baked, we all went to bed in the afternoon on Xmas day . . . .I has fed it with too much brandy in error. I think like a whole bottle lol. embarassed

i have always wanted to learn how to bake but virtually everybody I asked will either say I should pay or they won't give away their secret ingredient,the one that agreed to teach me whole heartedly come dey miles away,cant visit at least not yet.

I thought wow,CC wants a bake buddy,im available na grin until I saw the last paragraph,CC,wetin na? embarassed ,i'm sure I don't wanna drug / poison people oooooo grin cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 25, 2013
I saw this one on the internet smiley

dress accordingly

Capture your sweetheart's imagination with this fun and flirtatious gift. Completely surprise him as he pulls the cutest romantic lacy panties out of the envelope, along with a personalized card from his secret admirer!

I add mine, dress up with his newly acquired gift and go down on him cool

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Oct 25, 2013
I bake very good cake, and biscuit but not good in dressing. I'm gonna start learning some clips in YouTube. Hopefully, just hopefully
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:40am On Oct 25, 2013
Chillisauce: I bake very good cake, and biscuit but not good in dressing. I'm gonna start learning some clips in YouTube. Hopefully, just hopefully

Ahhhh...a whole madam pepper sauce not knowing how to decorate cake??
ahhhhh wetin happen na?

Nice gift you got up there. . .funny how I find it hard buying anything feminine for the ladies cos most times an not sure what is in vogue or not.

So all I do is take them out on a date and suggest we branch at a boutique or something so she picks her choice of what I want to buy!!!

Enough thank you kisses. !!!!!!

Lobatan!!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:44am On Oct 25, 2013
chaircover: Loooool

Customer beware clause!!!! - I am not a baker o! I am just self taught and I only ever unleash my baking skills on my family LOL. I have a xmas cake recipe somewhere so i will did it out and we can start. Where are you based? will you be able to get all the ingredients? Christmas cakes are very rich.

We will do the easy one with sugarpaste and marzipan . . lets not do royal icing cos that is hard.

This is what I am sort of aiming for . . . .

I love this cake....simple and cute.

But am anti-sugar....so most times I don't even appreciate the icings!!

Bush Hibadan boy like me!!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 25, 2013
@RR, I never learnt baking o, it was when I started having kids I started baking. I never liked cakes.

As per icing, by the time I leave the cake to cool down, hubby don share the thing, chop half sef, how I wan come ice half cake cheesy.

Anyway, I'm gonna surprise myself this weekend.

As per Xmas gift, I'm still thinking of what to get them. Na wah, time to spend money embarassed. wink
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 25, 2013
At CC, this is simple and nice, I have to do something oh. I like sponge cake, very little brandy make the kids no sleep til the next day
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 7:50am On Oct 25, 2013
chaircover:

Most men done like sugar anyway . . .so you just peel the icing off and enjoy the brandy filled cake

Woww....cake plus brandy....recipe for a cold winter Xmas night.

Nice!!
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2013
chaircover:

Most men done like sugar anyway . . .so you just peel the icing off and enjoy the brandy filled cake

No one likes icing here cos it's just there for fancy. That's why I'm having second thoughts on design, but the cake gonna look good.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 25, 2013
Is it possible to get ready made icing too cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:56am On Oct 25, 2013
Chillisauce: I saw this one on the internet smiley

dress accordingly

Capture your sweetheart's imagination with this fun and flirtatious gift. Completely surprise him as he pulls the cutest romantic lacy panties out of the envelope, along with a personalized card from his secret admirer!

I add mine, dress up with his newly acquired gift and go down on him cool
ok,this gift is really off the hook,read it couldn't stop smiling,as I type im even still smiling,i sure ll try this out someday wink

Madam chillisauce I hail thee
chaircover:

yeah,i'm not a fan too,i just peel the fondant off,that might have been sweet when I was 7,well I guess I could do trial & error with baking,i try a lot new stuffs out,cake can't b so difficult to achieve right?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2013
chaircover:

doesnt the brandy change the taste of the cake?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2013
CC , dis your style eh, bake cake in November shocked.

I rather bak mine Xmas eve. I love fresh ones
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 25, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 25, 2013
cdamsel: ok,this gift is really off the hook,read it couldn't stop smiling,as I type im even still smiling,i sure ll try this out someday wink

Madam chillisauce I hail theeyeah,i'm not a fan too,i just peel the fondant off,that might have been sweet when I was 7,well I guess I could do trial & error with baking,i try a lot new stuffs out,cake can't b so difficult to achieve right?

Don't be shy! I hope the day come soon enough.

Play this song in the background too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJ5zUzVUMZE
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by RoyalRoy(m): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2013
woww...learning new things everyday!

Never knew cakes get this lot of twists and turns. interesting!

Amarula...where art thou...baking class 101 going on o !
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2013
Chillisauce:

Don't be shy! I hope the day come soon enough.

Play this song in the background too

I dey pity ur hubby,u sure u never kill am finish ? grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amarula(f): 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2013
Royal Roy: woww...learning new things everyday!

Never knew cakes get this lot of twists and turns. interesting!

Amarula...where art thou...baking class 101 going on o !

I am here sugar! I have been a bit down so I only peep in.

Baking? Hmmmm! I no how to do normal simple ones [self taught] and I also add a bit of brandy too. I have no idea how to ice, can't even say I know d ingredients 4 icing.
Let the classes begin,ready to learn more
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by amarula(f): 2:07pm On Oct 25, 2013
Damsel how u de?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by DutchesSsS(f): 2:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Goodday y'all, I'm decorating my first cake ever today.....wish me succcess

@cdamsel,asking someone to teach you is quite expensive, so I'm teaching myself...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 4:36pm On Oct 25, 2013
amarula: Damsel how u de?
i'm fine dear,i dey watch una dey play love embarassed
DutchesSsS: Goodday y'all, I'm decorating my first cake ever today.....wish me succcess

@cdamsel,asking someone to teach you is quite expensive, so I'm teaching myself...
As my friends I didn't think they ll ask me 2 pay a dime

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.