Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:09 PM

The Family Section Fun Room!! - Family (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Family Section Fun Room!! (756587 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by lertee(f): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo: What a great place to unwind on a Sunday morning.
Have this thought in y mind.
Is it possible to fall in love with someone you never met?
For example Cdamsel fall in love with Roy, maybe because of his style of talking online. What if he is not so vocal on real life?
Have anyone of you fallen in love with an online personality before?

Before una answer, let me tell you about my experience in the 80's. When we used to have pen-pals across the world.
We write letters to different people across he world. I met quite a lot of good international friends then.
A particular woman from Norway was very regular with hwe response to my letters.. I started feeling drawn to her. But suddenly she stopped writing. I was always expecting her mail but it just stopped coming.
I felt heart broken by someone I never met bbefore. This got me thinking why should I be feeling like this about someone I never met?

Hmmm....anonymous loving exist in y opinion.
Yepa,pen pals in the 80s, I only read about penpal in english textbook and that's how I got the idea of what it is about.
Yes,it is very possible to fall in love with an online personality. Mostly when you have seen the picture,you begin to link the picture with the person's comments.
Although,there are many lies and deceits on an online personlity. Some people are totally different from their real life personality while some are just thesame. It depends on your luck.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2013
lertee:
When the gods are now eating fried rice and chicken,they top it with juice and exotic wines,who wants to continue suffering. Gone are the days of ekotutu and ekuru.

The upgraded gods are as powerless as you mere mortals. Our old-school gods are obstinate and resistant to change. The lap dance can be given to the upgraded gods....

There is power in words that draw people closer and connect the hearts even if they have not met. When you keep talking to someone you have not met and from words spoken, if you discover that you share same values and other stuffs, it brings an emotional connection to the person.
It is possible to "fall in love" with someone you never met.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

Bellong your gods are old school and need to step up. . . .the new generation gods are asking for private jets and caviar . . . ;

For calling the gods old-school, your fine is RR evogue (2015) with X5/X6 2015 with flying options...

The gods are not smiling...........
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Praise Da Law!!!!!

See? Love is not physical, you just made my day!!
Aso ebi? Hmmm. That would come a bit later. But to God be the glory. She was more than what i bargained for. Truly...love exists in so many ways. But i guess most need the physical attraction first before they fall. But wait you forget about most on air presenters. ..you fall in love with their personalities even though they are hidden behind your tiny radio box.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

The upgraded gods are as powerless as you mere mortals. Our old-school gods are obstinate and resistant to change. The lap dance can be given to the upgraded gods....

There is power in words that draw people closer and connect the hearts even if they have not met. When you keep talking to someone you have not met and from words spoken, if you discover that you share same values and other stuffs, it brings an emotional connection to the person.
It is possible to "fall in love" with someone you never met.

Nicely said my learned friend. Nice one.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2013
Onegig, I want to be like you when I grow up...... wink cheesy
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover: Hmmmmmmmm . . . online love smiley

Ive been lucky so far . . .all the nairalanders I have met have been almost similar to their online personalities. No Nasty surprises yet lipsrsealed

Lucky you o.

Ai rin jina la a ri Abuke Okere.

Lmao
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong: Onegig, I want to be like you when I grow up...... wink cheesy

Haha

Orisirisi.

LOL
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 10:00am On Oct 27, 2013
@idowuogbo.
Asalatu haff been cancelled. Our imam travel.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2013
For example Cdamsel fall in love with Roy, maybe because of his style of talking online. What if he is not so vocal on real life?

Before una answer, let me tell you about my experience in the 80's. When we used to have pen-pals across the world.
We write letters to different people across he world. I met quite a lot of good international friends then.
A particular woman from Norway was very regular with hwe response to my letters.. I started feeling drawn to her. But suddenly she stopped writing. I was always expecting her mail but it just stopped coming.
I felt heart broken by someone I never met bbefore. This got me thinking why should I be feeling like this about someone I never met?

Hmmm....anonymous loving exist in my opinion.
y na me then they use give example? I don vex angry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:02am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: y na me then they use give example? I don vex angry

No vex, the gods will look into the case and punish the offenders....
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

translate that one o! I just saw rabbit embarassed

Chai I don sell you finish.
A whole iyalode of Ibadanland.

It means.....
If you walk far enough you will see squirrels with hunch back.
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover: Hmmmmmmmm . . . @ online love lipsrsealed smiley . .I guess like most things in life, its a gamble

Ive been lucky so far . . .all the nairalanders I have met have been almost similar to their online personalities. No Nasty surprises yet lipsrsealed

errrmmmmm not for love o! before you naughty minded people start reading meanings into my last sentence tongue
me neva meet even if na half angry

I feel so left out cry
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 10:03am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong: Onegig, I want to be like you when I grow up...... wink cheesy
Huh! Runs to go check my birth certificate again... Shakes and stares again to be sure.. .

I hope you mean in your next coming "SIR".
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2013
bellong:

No vex, the gods will look into the case and punish the offenders....
kiss thanks pls do

No grant them bail oooo grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: y na me then they use give example? I don vex angry

Oya no vex o my dear, as I see say you get eyes for bobo Roy that's why o.

Oya come and take some money for ice cream.
LOL
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2013
onegig:
Huh! Runs to go check my birth certificate again... Shakes and stares again to be sure.. .

I hope you mean in your next coming "SIR".
tell us me the remaining paart of ur story? U don marry her?i like happy endings
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:07am On Oct 27, 2013

Hmmm....anonymous loving exist in my opinion.

Why una dey torture me like this na? cry

First, it was Chilled Pepper, now Baba Oyo undecided

Why can't you guys just finish up your stories instead of dangling and tantalizing my aproko buds this fine Sunday morning? angry angry

@CC, re: Cabal stuff, I dey come...just adding some commas to that your figure

I just need to be sure it's in hundreds of millions and not in tens of millions grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by onegig(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2013
cdamsel: tell us me the remaining paart of ur story? U don marry her?i like happy endings
marry? Nope not yet. But we both still living happily ever after..

Truth is, it works best when you guys both have no inclination of dating or meeting. You tend to be honest and first be genuine friends with no emotions. And from then on it takes just one partner to lead the other on into a relationship or something thats more than a friend..
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by bellong: 10:12am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I said rabbit embarassed

Rabbit is ehoro...
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by EfemenaXY: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

You better pay me! all this "parabulating" is not helping anyone.

I can do and undo. You are talking to the mama alaje of matchmaking, UK trained grin grin grin

If RR says No . . I can say YES! I am HRH the iyalode of lofWantintin kingdom.

Come and see me in my inner chambers with your cheque and RR will be dancing up the aisle next week

Na wa o!

CC, how many brides are there in that picture? I counted over 10?

I doff my hat to your 'connections'! Na you biko!! grin grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2013
Baba Oyo:

Oya no vex o my dear, as I see say you get eyes for bobo Roy that's why o.

Oya come and take some money for ice cream.
LOL
i don't ve a thing 4 him oooo sad
Na play I dey?im married to R231 oooo,CC & YPP tell am na
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 27, 2013
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:17am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

I can do and undo. You are talking to the mama alaje of matchmaking, UK trained grin grin grin

Come and see me in my inner chambers with your cheque and RR will be dancing up the aisle next week
Ewo! See wedding dress ee! Shoulder pad tinz... She's lady gaga-ing it. grin grin
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:18am On Oct 27, 2013
onegig: @idowuogbo.
Asalatu haff been cancelled. Our imam travel.
Lmao! Ile kewu nko? Alupha dey on suspension ni?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by BabaOyo(m): 10:19am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I said rabbit embarassed

Lol

Rabbit= Ehoro
Squirrel = Okere

See where do you get all this pictures from o ?

See madness happiness.
Even the wife sef is scared.
Lmao

@Efe...that's the end of the story o.
Sad right?
Re: The Family Section Fun Room!! by cdamsel(f): 10:20am On Oct 27, 2013
chaircover:

oboy wetin dey happen 4 that pishure? Wats with the long line of brides?i c a man in the line also, even if na mass marriage,this 1 2much na

It seem na the 1st lady hubby b that?she doesn't look 2 pleased. For her mind she dey say "y this man dey disgrace me like this na" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (504) (Reply)

House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.