Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,894 members, 7,976,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:58 AM

Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? (1158 Views)

Should I Approach Her? She Is My Madam / The Right Time To Ask My Boyfriend For Rent Money? / It's Like She Likes Me, But Too Shy To Be Herself Near Me. Hw Cn I Approach Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by marvelck: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
Is it right for a married lady to approach or go to her ex boyfriend for financial assistance, when things are tough for her husband? It's just like a case of trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake up!
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by sunday478(m): 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
You don answer am nah
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by Kslib(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
marvelck: Is it right for a married lady to approach or go to her ex boyfriend for financial assistance, when things are tough for her husband? It's just like a case of trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake up!
You've answered nah.. So in that case,THREAD CLOSED
All izz well!
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by Mynd44: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2013
If the ex and the woman are still friends what's wrong there? Or is it now an evil thing to ask a friend for help when you are down?

Nigerians and their ego issues sef

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by demelza: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mynd_44: If the ex and the woman are still friends what's wrong there? Or is it now an evil thing to ask a friend for help when you are down?

Nigerians and their ego issues sef
Its actually Nigerian men and their over-bloated ego issues. No Nigerian man will live to see his wife castrate him that way.
@Op
Has the spouse exhausted all the innumerable relatives, family friends etc that he/she will consider that option? I don't think thats possible.

1 Like

Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by Mynd44: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
demelza:
Its actually Nigerian men and their over-bloated ego issues. No Nigerian man will live to see his wife castrate him that way.
@Op
Has the spouse exhausted all the innumerable relatives, family friends etc that he/she will consider that option? I don't think thats possible.
Experience has taught me that things done cos of ego are most likely wrong
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by paix(m): 2:21am On Aug 31, 2013
I have done it and I am still doing it. What are friends for?
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by Gudintent: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2013
paix: I have done it and I am still doing it. What are friends for?

Nice.
Are you the ex boyfriend in your scenario, or the husband going to the ex girlfriend to ask for money?

As long as its mutual and its not done in secrecy then hopefully there should be nothing wrong, we all need help at some point in our lives.

But still beware and make sure that money is not been paid back in kind.
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2013
I find it very disturbin for my wife to-be to solicit help from her ex. #disrespect!
Re: Should A Married Lady Approach Her Ex Boyfriend For Financial Assistance? by Princesszoe: 9:11am On Aug 31, 2013
Gudintent:

Nice.
Are you the ex boyfriend in your scenario, or the husband going to the ex girlfriend to ask for money?

As long as its mutual and its not done in secrecy then hopefully there should be nothing wrong, we all need help at some point in our lives.

But still beware and make sure that money is not been paid back in kind.
I think i will vote for this opinion.

(1) (Reply)

Five Apology Languages / Girlfriend Is Excessively Jealous...is It A Bad Trait? / What Are The Qualities Of A Wife Material?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.