Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears (28649 Views)

Lionel Messi And Barcelona Accused Of Elaborate Syrian Rebel Weapons Plot. / Luiz Suarez Banned For 8 Matches For Insulting Evra / Commendable:eto'o Gives Team-mates £30k Watches Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by zynzyn(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dreal1247: If this is really true, then Messi night not end well. He has forgotten that without others, he cannot make it.

I hope it is false. If it is true, his legend is bound to crumble like a pack of cards a la Lance Armstrong and FIFA will take some of the heat.

But then again, knowing Spanish soccer politics, very much like their politics overall, Real Madrid may be behind this rumour (if it is a rumour!).
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by naijalodge(m): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2013
Baddestguyp: post the video or shut the hell up!!!
see this mumu messi's fan boy taking it personal....fool goto YouTube and search for messi and his arrogance...u will see torns of videos of his stupidity,diving and even a video of when he spat on a player's face..
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by ThomasAnongu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dreal1247: If this is really true, then Messi night not end well. He has forgotten that without others, he cannot make it. A team is made up of eleven players of which he is just a winger. He alone cant face the opposition team. Therefore, he need to appreciate other players for feeding him with sufficient ball passes to score goals.

@Dreal, d media is out there working tirelessly to spoil Messi's reputation. Dat very brave n talented young man doesn't sell to d media dat's y.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sagamite(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
naijalodge: Goat with ur jss3 qualification...if u didnt like my post why didn't u take ur stupidity out of my sight ..did I curse ur generation with that post.....retard Bastard...hiss...go get a life

You are a person!

You are offending me by being a person!

naijalodge: see this mumu messi's fan boy taking it personal....fool goto YouTube and search for messi and his arrogance...u will see torns of videos of his stupidity,diving and even a video of when he spat on a player's face..

And you insist on keeping on offending me by continuing your fucktardism!

So diving in football is your evidence of arrogance? And you have the audacity of calling someone else fool?

Cretinous product of a failed education system?

Which moronic Nigerian institution produced you?
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by watalovitis(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
Sagamite:

A lot of Nigerian fucktards will believe news without any evidence. That is their way of life.

Awon baba nla cretins!

Products of a failed education system.

Just throw any cretinous and apocryphal story in the air and they will pick it up as "fact", start formulating their "judgements" and spreading the nonsense as "knowledge".

Ode nie..just pass-by wit speed..mayee
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
watalovitis:
Ode nie..just pass-by wit speed..mayee

You are a person?

His school also produced you?
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by SIRKOL(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2013
bionicdude: this is kinda hard to believe.I know people would luv to spoil d name of messi since they don't have any dirt on him.They should let d guy rest.Football is wat he does best not publicity.World best
after all, he speaks d truth! Give him d ball only him does d job perfectly well!! Up merciless Messi
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
naijalodge: see this mumu messi's fan boy taking it personal....fool goto YouTube and search for messi and his arrogance...u will see torns of videos of his stupidity,diving and even a video of when he spat on a player's face..
im sure u're a c.ronaldo supporter. Y'all ronaldo fans cant just accept the fact that messi is better. Get a life, dude. Yaba left is waitin 4 u. Even ronaldo knws his boss. If sumtin lik this was true, dont u tink it'll be trending worldwide? undecided i told u to simply post the videos if its true bt u wont cos its false. Go n yansh ronaldo all u messi-haters. Nd o.p, pls dont bring silly rumours to NL
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by fujirice: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
Rexsul: by thrown insult on ur colleagues jst because God hs blessd u wit some talents?
were you there? Can you authoritatively say all that happened?
This is a FAILED attempt to tarnish the guys image! Before you start saying, I'm not a fan of the dude. Never have bn
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by fedimol: 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
If you believe this, you'd believe anything
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by pekelepekele(m): 1:15am On Sep 01, 2013
I believe he said those things . He always rely on others to work for him while he does the finishing and then claim all the glory .

Ronaldo is better than him any day any time
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by BashToks: 1:29am On Sep 01, 2013
I would not be surprised at all if all these allegations were actually true. I am one person that finds it hard to fall for any holier than thou crap. I know what players are like and how 90% of them hide their true personalities for Meida and PR sakes. It's all a charade people.
I've seen Messi lose his cool in ways that reminds one of Cantona at times... one particular el classico game where he shot the ball directly at RM fans at super close range after a referee decision didnt go his way.. I was so shocked the whole football world let it slide and he wasn't punished or banned.
The talk about Villa is actually true.. about how messi always wants everybody to work for him in training and how Villa never succumbed to being his pawn... Super expensive signing ibrahimovic left the club for a similar reason.
I'm not hating on him, hes human but hes no angel that we bamboozled fans believe him to be.
Not to commend them but Players like Balotelli, Ibra, and maybe CR7 keep it real. They are the devils you know. They dont pretend and fake s.hit!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by BashToks: 1:40am On Sep 01, 2013
misterh: Inasmuch as i don't want to believe this is true due to his demeanour on the pitch, i want to ask you in what way he is following CR7's footstep! CR7 isn't arrogant. Go read up about him and give me instances of his arrogance. I only hopw it's not true coz this is capable of denting his 'humble boy' image.

Real Talk!! Personally I believe CR in reality isn't an arrogant personality.. I've heard and read stories about him and how he is off the pitch.
And I dont fall for people's holy holy charade.. No!! U aint Jesus.. What I hate thought is when u pretend to be all that holy.. even kaka isn't holy hes just gentle.
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by BashToks: 2:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Since when did getting annoyed equate to arrogance?

The usual person conjecture of products of a failed education system.

The conspiracy of "them" against "us".

They pull it from their arsse and claim "it is a fact".

Listen F.ool.. Get your head out yer A.ss and stop cursing like u just learnt them words..
I have my opinion about people and I dont let the media judge for me.. whether you like it or not the points they mentioned are facts and you disregarding his totally immature displays of anger doesnt make his actions any lighter. . F.ooL!! Dam.n!!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by BashToks: 2:05am On Sep 01, 2013

Leave them brainwashed fanboys!!! They reek of gross ignorance and infinite gullibility.
Messi Angel my foot.. he's gona have to up his game to convince me.. I've seen too mch to be part of these deluded lot of messi fans!
The power of the media though
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2013
BashToks: I would not be surprised at all if all these allegations were actually true. I am one person that finds it hard to fall for any holier than thou crap. I know what players are like and how 90% of them hide their true personalities for Meida and PR sakes. It's all a charade people.
I've seen Messi lose his cool in ways that reminds one of Cantona at times... one particular el classico game where he shot the ball directly at RM fans at super close range after a referee decision didnt go his way.. I was so shocked the whole football world let it slide and he wasn't punished or banned.
The talk about Villa is actually true.. about how messi always wants everybody to work for him in training and how Villa never succumbed to being his pawn... Super expensive signing ibrahimovic left the club for a similar reason.
I'm not hating on him, hes human but hes no angel that we bamboozled fans believe him to be.
Not to commend them but Players like Balotelli, Ibra, and maybe CR7 keep it real. They are the devils you know. They dont pretend and fake s.hit!
thats how u go on saying nonsense jus to prove a stupid point. Check goal.com. Just yesterday, ibra said he left barca cos of pep guardiola. He said pep dictated how everyone should play bt he couldnt play dat way. He had 2 be himself. Ibra also slammed messi nd iniesta for ALWAYS OBEYING the coach. So pls shut up!!! U hav no point. U cant tell me the same messi who ibra describes as a dog to the coach is the same messi who bullies his teammates. Y'all ronaldo fans should stop making biased judgement. We all know this is just a rumour. Wait o, so its now a crime for messi to be world best player and WAY BETTER than ronaldo? Click like if u agree with me joorh

1 Like

Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sagamite(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2013
BashToks:

Listen F.ool.. Get your head out yer A.ss and stop cursing like u just learnt them words..
I have my opinion about people and I dont let the media judge for me.. whether you like it or not the points they mentioned are facts and you disregarding his totally immature displays of anger doesnt make his actions any lighter. . F.ooL!! Dam.n!!

You are a person!

I said it. Cretinous products of a failed education system would call a news without evidence "facts". grin

Cretin, why don't you tell us how they are "facts".

BashToks:

Leave them brainwashed fanboys!!! They reek of gross ignorance and infinite gullibility.
Messi Angel my foot.. he's gona have to up his game to convince me.. I've seen too mch to be part of these deluded lot of messi fans!
The power of the media though

And the person talks about ignorance and gullibility. grin grin grin

Which schools failed you?
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by samseen02(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2013
What kind of story is this? Hope u guys won't believe this rubbish!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by RuuDie(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2013
Utter bollocks!
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Nmeri17: 6:10am On Sep 05, 2013
It may be true. Remember when wizkid was new no one believed he could hurt a fly. Now we all know him better. Maybe in a couple of years time messi will have tatts everywhere and will be 'known' as a ruffian
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by BashToks: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

I said it. Cretinous products of a failed education system would call a news without evidence "facts". grin

Cretin, why don't you tell us how they are "facts".

And the person talks about ignorance and gullibility. grin grin grin

Which schools failed you?

Niggre aren't u getting bored of these ur nairaland vocabs.. cretin, gollum, cessipit, and d rest.. lol
It just seems to me though that most of yall arent gona cave.. well lets just end it here. There's no point raining insults on each oda
Ps: whats ur special beef with naijas education system.. we knw its messd up but u keep cursin
Re: Messi Accused Of ‘Bullying And Insulting’ Team-mates To Point Of Tears by Sagamite(m): 8:55am On Sep 07, 2013
BashToks:

Niggre aren't u getting bored of these ur nairaland vocabs.. cretin, gollum, cessipit, and d rest.. lol
It just seems to me though that most of yall arent gona cave.. well lets just end it here. There's no point raining insults on each oda
Ps: whats ur special beef with naijas education system.. we knw its messd up but u keep cursin

It has created a generation dominated by fucktards who are incapable of reasoning but yet highly opinionated and vocal, and who, unfortunately, have a right to vote.

Peeves me off!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 14th August 2015 / Liverpool Vs Tottenham Hotspur (2 - 1) On 16th December 2020 / Basel Vs Manchester United: UCL (1 - 0) On 22nd November 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.