Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,510 members, 7,920,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:22 PM

I'm - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm (1046 Views)

Sad Facts About Modern Family Life / I Am Sad / Very Sad News: Separated-at-birth twins get married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
dudv
Re: I'm by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
Well shez nolonger into you or maybe she was never even into u..hardluck!

1 Like

Re: I'm by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2013
Sorry dear.
She's left you
U need a big hug. smiley
Re: I'm by Ashabie(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pele dear, better days ahead.
Re: I'm by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2013
But it's very painful i've never been treated like this by a lady.
Re: I'm by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Nolongthing1: But it's very painful i've never been treated like this by a lady.
Well change is constant!

1 Like

Re: I'm by cycline404(m): 8:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Man! Get well soon...
U just need to realize that you have enter another segment of life....
She has gone for the best so man u too need to look for the best..
#Enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: I'm by sotum2: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: I'm by coogar: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nolongthing1: Hello everyone , i'm just very sad and unhappy with the way my life is going i'm confused , i feel all alone because my gf left the country two wks ago and has only called me once, and before she left the country twas a LDR and during which whenever i confess my love to her she replies with ok or i've heard when i asked her why she was always like that, she said i don't like saying it and she never even wrote a warm bday greetings on my fb , surprisingly she wrote it on a guyz wall 2dayz ago ending d message with #kisses i was very mad but you know the painful part this is when i've just dedicate energy to mk a relationship work and here you ve it not working as i wanted because i never used to be serious in relationships .......just don't know f she'z still into me or not.

your girlfriend travelled barely 2 weeks ago and you are already crying! won't she settle down? you think living abroad is a stroll in the park? maybe your girl hasn't had dinner as we speak and all you are concerned about is a phone call?

you need to take a chill pill - give her at least a month to get her groove. find a chat platform to communicate with her - international calls can be expensive. you should have ended the relationship if LDR was going to take such a toll on you.....man up and stop moaning.

1 Like

Re: I'm by Chubhie: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2013
You will get over it. Your defences seems broken and i can imagine the initial shock when reality was laid bare to you. You may need to let her go and learn self healing emotionally/mentally/psychically and then you rebuild your defences,learn the lessons and do a through research before you venture into another. Relationship is quite an exchange of energies and much more deep than the music videos and mass media make em to be. I want to believe there was something in you that may have made her stay with you before now....... Work on that, amplify that magic in you and be complete in your uniqueness and have respect for who you are and what you stand for. And never never give a part of you to ladies of easy virtue. Look at the bright side son.

1 Like

Re: I'm by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2013
Chubhie: You will get over it. Your defences seems broken and i can imagine the initial shock when reality was laid bare to you. You may need to let her go and learn self healing emotionally/mentally/psychically and then you rebuild your defences,learn the lessons and do a through research before you venture into another. Relationship is quite an exchange of energies and much more deep than the music videos and mass media make em to be. I want to believe there was something in you that may have made her stay with you before now....... Work on that, amplify that magic in you and be complete in your uniqueness and have respect for who you are and what you stand for. And never never give a part of you to ladies of easy virtue. Look at the bright side son.

Thanks bro i think i'll break up with her and you're very right about her seeing sth in me then , i was the one being elusive before and her tryna make it work but when i settled to actually mk it work she started misbehaving.
I've learnt my lesson and that is don't make yourself too available if you do de'll take you for granted and thanks once again i really appreciate your contribution

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ten Things A Lady Must Not Do If She Is Desperate To Get Married..! / I Get Turned On Anytime I'm Breast-feeding My Baby / The Pride Of Womanhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.