Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,669 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:06 PM

Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed (969 Views)

My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? / Worst Thing Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Has Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by alingo4life: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2013
Hello Peeps,

I have this lovely girlfriend.Just 21.A God-fearing,gentle,Honest and an extremely shy girl.We've both shared secrets,mostly she telling me many things about her,family and her past..Things i never thought any girl could tell me.
However myself and her went to visit the out-skirts of my state recently,and we where together for like 8hours.that would be the first-time we would be together for so-long,basically because she's a "mummy's" girl. However because am a very meticulous person,and because i try to always do my best for her,i asked some questions i think i should not have asked,and because of that she told me and i quote "is it everything i must tell you"?.. Since then she's changed..She schools in another school,but whenever we talk on phone after that she isn't the lively and jovial girl i know her to be..Although she can be an introvert at times,but when she talks,she talks,she shares every-little thing with me..nothing matter how small and minute..And am always a listening ear.At times we might spend 15-20mins on the phone talking everyday,but since it happened,she doesn't respond well whenever i talk with her..she only responds quietly and seem uninterested..She called me today just to ask about my health cos i told her i had a little-headache,and despite the fact she called,she seems uninterested and not too jovial like before..Please people how do i handle this situation?She does not want to lose me,likewise she doesn't want to behave like before..She's a good girl no doubt..A kind of girl i want to make my wife,I only want something from her,I want her to be the mother of my kids..how do i manage this situation..Please help me!!!
Re: Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
From waht u said..u are alwaiz ready to listen maybii she is lookin for som1 who would onlii not listen buht also solve the prblem
#jstsayin!
Re: Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by alingo4life: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2013
mss_rosa!:
From waht u said..u are alwaiz ready to listen maybii she is lookin for som1 who would onlii not listen buht also solve the prblem
#jstsayin!

miss rosa,I not only listen,I try my best to also solve her problems too..Am like her best friend,and brother to her..All these happened because she thinks am too over-bearing at times..And it seems she does not want to share things with me anymore..It seems that is what is going on,But at the same time she does not want to lose me..That is something i know for sure..Please what do i do?
Re: Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
However i think the question or questions u asked her prolly irritated her and thatz y shez actin up!try to find out waht the problem is from her!it could bii a totalli different thing
Re: Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by ITbomb(m): 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
which one be ur own , every time talk . The chick sef don even tire , give her a dick to ride . Can't you see she is bored .
If she go get am from another , u go come here come cry say ur nice , humble blah blah girl disappointed u , girls are wicked.
See ur wickedness as ur dey deny the girl some hot romance .
20 min on fone everyday , see ur head , una dey discuss national budget ?
U no go carry ur book revised if ASUU no gree open school .
Re: Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2013
ITbomb: which one be ur own , every time talk . The chick sef don even tire , give her a dick to ride . Can't you see she is bored .
If she go get am from another , u go come here come cry say ur nice , humble blah blah girl disappointed u , girls are wicked.
See ur wickedness as ur dey deny the girl some hot romance .
20 min on fone everyday , see ur head , una dey discuss national budget ?
U no go carry ur book revised if ASUU no gree open school .
Lol..kiip calm na
Re: Seems My Girlfriend Has Changed?advise Needed by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2013
mss_rosa!:

Lol..kiip calm na
he just might be right bro, OP talks too much even for my liking. #actionspeakslouder.

(1) (Reply)

/ Does He Truly Loves Me? / Candid Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.