Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,674 members, 7,902,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 10:21 PM

Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? (725 Views)

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / I Won't Insult The President Again BUT I Will Speak The Truth / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by theoctopus: 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
I find it funny some people are quoting Femi Fani Kayode as a credible source for information and saying Bianca should let it lie.

1. On what basis can anyone ever believe a word from Fani Kayode's mouth

2. Does he look like someone that can ever speak the truth?

I never believed him one bit when he said those things because he has no single credibility. I believe he just made it up to gain attention. I have seen men lie so many times about sleeping with ladies that they cant even approach. It is nothing new. Bianca should not just sue him, she should make sure she ruins him. Grind him to the ground and make him an example.

Anyone who keeps saying it is true should have their head examined. There is not a single reason to show FFK is right. He is not in a position to be believed. The only reason many people believe it is because people are used to believing gossip. That is why if you go through NL, you will see so much news/rumors that have been dispelled over the last one year. The MODs take it to the front page, people believe it and make all sorts of comments and before the next day, there is a rejoinder that rubbishes the news and shows it is completely false and a fabrication. This has become the order of the day. The bad side to this whole saga is that we are now in an era where someone can just wake up, fabricate news and post it on social media. Then the army of social media pawns will just start to gobble the rumor and spread it foolishly. It is a very evil trend and a dent on the benefits of social media

2 Likes

Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
my brother 50billion likes for you.
Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
ife ogwugwu oge
Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by Degis(m): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2013
Why didn't FFK say he slept with Okonjo Iweala or Margaret Obi or even Franca Afegbua?. You must realise that there must have been some undercurrent relationship btw the 2 of them. You ibos should just let sleeping dogs lie. Anyway, I don't support FFK on this bc it doesn't show class
Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by OneNaira6: 8:01am On Aug 31, 2013
Degis: Why didn't FFK say he slept with Okonjo Iweala or Margaret Obi or even Franca Afegbua?. You must realise that there must have been some undercurrent relationship btw the 2 of them. You ibos should just let sleeping dogs lie. Anyway, I don't support FFK on this bc it doesn't show class

There is no ounce of truth in his claim. it's clear as day the man lied. FFK is a loud mouth, a chest beater and much more. Men that usually like him tend to exaggerate relationship they are can never get. On top of that Bianca wouldn't have threaten to take him to court if there is an ounce of truth in his statement. Not only did she deny it but by the looks of things, she's furious. That alone speaks alot. This is not the first scandalous story regarding bianca's sex life but this is the first time she's gotten furious on. Women tend be extremely angry when anyone, be it men or women, spread false rumors about them especially rumors that are in sexual behavior.

one last thing, his reply also indicate his claims are false. The loud mouth seem to have quieted down after bianca's outburst. I was expecting him to start listing years they dated, times, places, etc they met but instead what people got was FFK taking about something along the line of "I feel for her. I've met with my lawyers to resolve the issue but bianca saying we have never met is a lie. There are publicity that speaks against it. I feel for her so I won't say anymore so I don't embarrass her". LMFAO. This came from a man that for weeks now been disturbing people with every insane, stupid, comment he has. A man that was quick to list out names of women he "supposedly" had a relationship with. All of a sudden, cat got his tongue. he can't muster a comment because he's trying not to "embarrass her". The better word is "embarrassing himself". FF is nothing but a daydreaming pathetic man.

Anyway @ OP
I'm with you. I knew the claim was false even before bianca announced it. The same situation happened to my sister. Her closest male friend misunderstand their friendship as a relationship. He told everyone they were in a relationship. My sis on the otherhand saw him as just a bestfriend. When I first heard the FFK claim, I assumed it's probably the same situation. He and Bianca were good friends but he probably read more into their friendship than she did. Now to hear from her that they've never met is beyond the word "creep".
Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by Degis(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
One_Naira:

There is no ounce of truth in his claim. it's clear as day the man lied. FFK is a loud mouth, a chest beater and much more. Men that usually like him tend to exaggerate relationship they are can never get. On top of that Bianca wouldn't have threaten to take him to court if there is an ounce of truth in his statement. Not only did she deny it but by the looks of things, she's furious. That alone speaks alot. This is not the first scandalous story regarding bianca's sex life but this is the first time she's gotten furious on. Women tend be extremely angry when anyone, be it men or women, spread false rumors about them especially rumors that are in sexual behavior.

one last thing, his reply also indicate his claims are false. The loud mouth seem to have quieted down after bianca's outburst. I was expecting him to start listing years they dated, times, places, etc they met but instead what people got was FFK taking about something along the line of "I feel for her. I've met with my lawyers to resolve the issue but bianca saying we have never met is a lie. There are publicity that speaks against it. I feel for her so I won't say anymore so I don't embarrass her". LMFAO. This came from a man that for weeks now been disturbing people with every insane, stupid, comment he has. A man that was quick to list out names of women he "supposedly" had a relationship with. All of a sudden, cat got his tongue. he can't muster a comment because he's trying not to "embarrass her". The better word is "embarrassing himself". FF is nothing but a daydreaming pathetic man.

Anyway @ OP
I'm with you. I knew the claim was false even before bianca announced it. The same situation happened to my sister. Her closest male friend misunderstand their friendship as a relationship. He told everyone they were in a relationship. My sis on the otherhand saw him as just a bestfriend. When I first heard the FFK claim, I assumed it's probably the same situation. He and Bianca were good friends but he probably read more into their friendship than she did. Now to hear from her that they've never met is beyond the word "creep".

I quite understand your tirade, however, I believe he should have his day in court if Mrs. Ojukwu decide to tow that route but you see she is just grandstanding and nothing more because if at all she drags him to court, all FFK has to do is to turn the trial to highlight the inherent fault lines in this country, which will not bode well for anybody
Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by DerideGull(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
Femi Fani-Kayode is what people termed as “like father like son”. How could a person who has waved a bought certificate in education from Cambridge University claim that Christopher Alexander Sapara Williams was the first indigenous lawyer Nigeria produced. When Christopher Williams started his formative scholarship from Sierra Leone, Dosunmu was the Oba of Eko and any dead Oba of Eko was buried in Bini. The same scenario applies to Nathaniel King who also was born in Sierra Leone and whom the overfed jackass in Femi Fani-Kayode claimed to be first physician Nigeria produced. Sometimes, I wonder if there was a time Sierra Leone stood as part of Nigeria.
Re: Can Femi Fani Kayode Ever Speak The Truth? by theoctopus: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
Degis:

I quite understand your tirade, however, I believe he should have his day in court if Mrs. Ojukwu decide to tow that route but you see she is just grandstanding and nothing more because if at all she drags him to court, all FFK has to do is to turn the trial to highlight the inherent fault lines in this country, which will not bode well for anybody

He should he dragged to court and disgraced. Why you afraid of the court? He should be used as an example.

(1) (Reply)

Undergraduates, Others Arrested For Stealing N2bn From Bank / PDP, A Total Failure – Nuhu Ribadu / UNILAG 2nd Semester Exams Begins 9th December 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.