Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,174 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now (2317 Views)

Glaxosmithkline Plc (GSK) Graduate Trainee Recruitment, April 2015 / Vacancies For Commercial Graduates @ GSK Pharmaceuticals / Nestle Recruiting Apply Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now by ishylazzy: 10:27am On Jun 13, 2008
CLICK HERE TO APPLY

GLAXOSMITHKLINE IS A WORLD LEADING IN PHARMACEUTICAL AND HEALTH CARE PRODUCTS WITH A STRONG MARKETING ORIENTATION AND A WIDE RANGE OF PRODUCTS.

OUR PEOPLE REMAIN THE KEY DRIVING FORCE BEHIND OUR SUCCESS AND THIS EXPLAINS WHY WE CONTINUOUSLY SEEK TO RECRUIT TALENTED INDIVIDUALS WHO CAN DEVELOP, EMPOWER AND MOTIVATE TO DELIVER SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE.

GLAXOSMITHKLINE (GSK) IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:

TRAINING MANAGER

CANDIDATE MUST HAVE A FIRST DEGREE IN A RELEVANT DISCIPLINE (PHYSICAL SCIENCES, HUMANITIES, SOCIAL SCIENCES) AND MUST POSSESS A MINIMUM OF 4 YEARS OF COGNATE EXPERIENCE IN A MANUFACTURING ENVIRONMENT. CANDIDATE MUST HAVE GOOD INTERPERSONAL SKILLS. PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OR CERTIFICATIONS (EG NITAD) AND MEMBERSHIP OF IPM OR NIM ARE ADVANTAGEOUS. COMPUTER LITERACY IS IMPERATIVE.

CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Re: Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now by lilad: 9:53am On Jun 14, 2008
More grease to your elbow,
Re: Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now by Metroguy(m): 10:08am On Jun 14, 2008
Do you want to be part of Nollywood? Do you want to become a STAR and earn mouth-watering pay? Well, if your answer is yes, then you're at the right place. This is a one-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join Nollywood. The Nigeria Film and Video Censors Board has just released a new film distribution network. Now that's the icing on the cake.

Do you know that the Nigerian Movie Industry currently has 45 money-making opportunities and it's all left to you to choose the area that suits your interests, preferences, skills, talents and lifestyles. Well, it sure bigger opportunity for you to get on the bandwagon with others and create unending wealth for yourself. An the big one!!! The chairman, committee of Nigerian Movie Industry Trainers, an experienced director and Nollywood coach will be on hand to take you through the process.

You don't want to miss this!!!

To get full details of this programme and how you caan be part of this golden opportunity, text "Nollywood" with your full name, location, qualification, emaill address and phone number to 0802 746 0192. See you in Nollywood!!!

Mr. Michael B
0802 746 0192"

Also, I've got an e-book and I've just finished writing it after my due research in the area of interest which I took some years back. Anyway, the title of it is "How To Make Money With Your Free Email Address". You sure want to know how you would want to start making money with the free email address you have lying idly without any activity. if you are interested, send me a txt with the word "Email Address" with your full name and email address and I'll surely get back at you in no time.

Thanks for taking time out to read this,

See you at the top!!!

Mr. Uche Ikechukwu B

0802 746 0192

www.millionairejunkie.
Re: Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now by tosinlerin: 8:53pm On Jun 17, 2008
That is a good one, thanks
Re: Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now by ishylazzy: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2008
more good jobs are coming, HAVE A CLICK
Re: Gsk Is Now Recruiting, Apply Now by lilad: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2008
I just want to confirm, is the offer still on

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State April TESCOM Interviews / Signs Your Boss Want To Sleep With You / Job Vacancies At Alpha Femme You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.