Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,768 members, 7,912,145 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address (1046 Views)

See How CBN Governor Leaned For Smaila Isa Funtua Personal Friend Of PMB / House Of Reps Indicts Sanusi (CBN Governor) Of Fraud / I Need Seuns Email Address Urgently! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address by tolulinks(m): 3:08am On Aug 31, 2013
Guys pls help me out. I just finished an interview with a financial coy and one of the "we will get back to you" assignments was for me to find out SANUSI, cbn governors email address. Does anyone know? Pls help me oo.
I really want this job
Re: Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address by ckkris: 3:20am On Aug 31, 2013
You want to hack the man's e-mails again?
Re: Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address by tolulinks(m): 2:21pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pls I beg oooooo. It is not scam. It is a question I was asked and need to reply.
Re: Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address by mrking3(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
I strongly disagree that a reputable coy will request for †ђξ CBN Governor's personal email address! As part of Interview process!! What's †ђξ name of †ђξ coy if I may ask? ... Apparently! Scammers!! Una done start again?
Re: Help!!! SANUSI, CBN Governor Email Address by tolulinks(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
mr_king: I strongly disagree that a reputable coy will request for †ђξ CBN Governor's personal email address! As part of Interview process!! What's †ђξ name of †ђξ coy if I may ask? ... Apparently! Scammers!! Una done start again?

I am sure they already have the governors email addy but just want to know I can do the things I claim to do at the interview. I'd rather not mention the coys name but they are into Credit Bureaus and Risk management. Anyone who knows a thing or two about credit bureau knows it still passes through CBN

(1) (Reply)

How To Generate Your Own Power For Home And Business! / Man Dies Broke few years After Winning 27million USD In A Lottery / I’m Proud Of My Nude Pictures –maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.