Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC (6221 Views)

You’re A Threat To Nigeria’s Constitution, APC Tells Fayose / 2015: No Basis For Objection Over Buhari's Credentials- INEC / Abia State Gubernatorial Zoning In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by Kingspin(m): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2013
Mccullum: What is the achievement of pdp since 1999 up till now, no good roads, no constant power supply, no improvement on education, and many more... APC is the answer to Nigeria problem... because the country need change. Progressives! carry on for the of CHANGE!!!
Like wise PDM, LP,APGA, etc is the answer to Nigeria problem..just like given a madman new shirt..Heloo, any day the change comes all Nigerians shall speak in one voice, for now nobdy has clear or give us that sense. Refuse brainwashed by sentiment and be focus(Nigeria).

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by ichidodo: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2013
Elliotwiz1: I hope we all know where this is leading to....soon they will shift the presidence to only the north and their main objective would be achieved...."child marriage" they come with very good plans but underneath their plans are selfish desires....i'm trying to hide the truth here but i must say it "they would do everything possible to turn Nigeria into an islamic nation" fact
The wise men smell bull sh**t a mile away, APC is just that.The devil i know is better than the Angel i don't know, especially if it comes in the guise of Buhari,Tinubu and co.

1 Like

Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by Sant1m: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2013
Pdp appologist keep aurguing that apc and pdp are all the same, in the sence that it is the same set of politicians that make up both parties. That view is lame and not true since no two things are exactly the same, not even identical twins as they will both react differenty to the same situation. If it is obvious that pdp has failed, isn't it normal that we go for a change and only condem apc after we must have seen them in the saddle. Even the USA that ve advanced parties alternate btwn them to get the best, we should do same here since pdp are already complacent, Apc will definite perform better its natural and if they become complacent after 4 or 8yrs we change again. With it political parties will be on their toes. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by ckkris: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Tusky44: APC just wait for 3043. That is when you will rule "former Nigeria". I will rather have Ojo Madueke as president than to have APC agbayas
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by legendsilver(m): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
AAAAAAPPPPPPPPCCCCCCC!!!!!!
Come 2015. Oya, if u no like am pls hug transformer n six feet 4ever. Fools dat don't want anytin good for d Nation.
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by lincolnj88: 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
APC....Will only do wat will favour the elites and it has no support for the poor...Fashola-lasu fees(250,000) ....Oshiomole Expoma AAU (180K) ...tinubu is a well known thief.....el rufai has no achievement as a minister is scorecard was 13% as presented during obj regime....Buhari a very clueless dictator who only gives decree with no known achievement and was declared d second worst miltary regime......shetimma (borno) home of terrorist.... yerima (child marriage ) zamfara governor (1million children out of school) ribadu( collected bribe from ibori which brought to his dismissal as efcc boss) e.t.c

2 Likes

Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by Obinoscopy(m): 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2013
If this is true then I think its great! So it means Buhari can now retire from politics cos Presidency is not his birth right.

And if APC is really serious about the no zoning policy then let them co-opt credible and result oriented candidates such as the peoples governor: ADAMS OSHIOMHOLE into the Presidential race. He's the only hope we've got in this corruption riddled country.

May God help our country in her quest for good and credible leaders.
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by Kingspin(m): 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2013
legendsilver: AAAAAAPPPPPPPPCCCCCCC!!!!!!
Come 2015. Oya, if u no like am pls hug transformer n six feet 4ever. Fools dat don't want anytin good for d Nation.
Don't insult yourself. ACN/APC conducting Edo state local government election and swept all the seats and PDP did the same in River state.You can see there's no different.. So guys na the same people.
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by Sability(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
brownlord: Breaking News, Due to the ongoing merger Peoples Democratic Party has annouced their merger with INEC for the 2015 presidential election.

I know say those stupid APC and PDP thugs go won come here come insult me, thunder fire una in advance

Looool ! grin
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by Isiterere(m): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2013
Quoting Okupe
"He said that the APC manifesto was
nothing different from that of the PDP,
stressing that the new party had
nothing to offer the country.

Thank God Mr Okupe for letting us know that PDP as a party had nothing to offer the country .
We need fresh Air and Change ...
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by vicope: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2013
#Team APC all the way.........I wish Senator Femi Lanlehin can be fielded as the next gubernatorial candidate. He is the type we need in Oyo State. # Team Femi Lanlehin
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by TGlobe: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
[size=38pt]
Is that a good thing , Yorubas should not vote for any party that talk about 6 zones.. because it should that any party that talk about 6 zones are all group of illiterate [/size]
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by cumpaddre(m): 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2013
anytexy: Too early for me to coment on this. In politice things can change in less than 24 hours. So, time shall tell. Let's keep our fingers crossed as events unfoled.
My guy, abeg where did u attend primary school?
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by emmymdk: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
brownlord: Breaking News, Due to the ongoing merger Peoples Democratic Party has annouced their merger with INEC for the 2015 presidential election.

Lmao!

I know say those stupid APC and PDP thugs go won come here come insult me, thunder fire una in advance
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by PEREP: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
Any primaries in Anambra yet? Whats Alhaji Lai saying?
Re: 2015: No Zoning In Our Constitution - APC by suco50(m): 10:46am On Sep 01, 2013
mosho2good: My end time tinz guys will soon come and say robbish.
If someone buy a new car, end time tinz

If someone build a new house, end time tinz.

If someone travels out of d country end time tinz.

If someone married a beautiful wife end time tinz.

Wen are u guys going to say new time tinz.

Or

Is it because we don't have anyting like new time tinz.
End time tinz Kor, Start time tinz nii? Sorry Jarey 'Startimes', it's just a rhyme.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Nigerian Army Denies Forcing Suspects To Drink Urine.. / Enugu Economic Ratings And Welfare Of Ordinary Masses / 'Desist From Insulting Senator T.A Orji' - Umere Warns Ubani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.