Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Poor Service Of Nigeria Railway System - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Poor Service Of Nigeria Railway System (488 Views)

Poor Service From Circuit Atlantic! / Railway Corporation Relaunches Lagos-ilorin Route / What About Nigeria Railway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poor Service Of Nigeria Railway System by Donfamous(m): 6:04am On Aug 31, 2013
Its really unfortunate that the federal transport system is really bad. Now i'm talkin abt railway system in nigeria. Abt 8 months now. There has been sudden insurgence of water in the mushin train station which floods everywhere. And this water is due to the burst pipe of lagos state water works. Wen the insurgence started the case was 1st reported to the office as we heard from the residents then but they dint find any solution to it. A resident who claimed anonymous said the worst part is that the railway workers does not tolerate splashing water on the rail b4 becos they wil tel you that it can make a train tumble. Another resident also said if water dat has salt or pepper is mistakenly splashed on the rail. the workers wil tell you that water that contains the above recipes makes metals rust fast. But as a science student i've never come across dat in physics even at secondary. But is it fair that our rail system shul be as dirty and water logged as this. The area is always dirty. Refuse dump every where. Can we compare this to the once in france, america and other countries. Cant we just av a good thing in this country that we wont complain abt just one. It saddens me that this country is losin her pride. I rest my case for now. ITS FAMOUS. Pictures below!

Re: Poor Service Of Nigeria Railway System by Donfamous(m): 6:17am On Aug 31, 2013
More pics

(1) (Reply)

Call For Investment In Ruminant Fattening / How Many Businesses Should I Do To Exhaust All My Creative Abilities? / Sound Business Advice For Entrepreneur.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.