Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,492 members, 7,901,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:37 AM

Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister (52526 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Ese Walter Who Claims To Have Slept With COZA Pastor Abiodun / Pastor Biodun/Coza Replies Ese Walter's Sex Scandal Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by emmabest2000(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ese sewasia pastors lol ... grin BTW Me think this Ese is a case cheesy
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Etelite: 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
dreday: My first & probably last comment on this issue. I waited with abated breath for this so-called evidence only to be told she won't release it. I can only conclude therefore that it's been all lies from the start. If she could only release the evidence to the man of God, why didnt she do same with her confession? I think Ms. Walter knows very well what she's doing & it is a wicked & despicable act. All lies

Ameebo!!! I dont understand how the likes of you think. Someone has just come out to lay an accusation on another, this other person has not openly denied or accepted it, and you are here taking a final stand already.

I am not saying this girl is right or wrong but first things first. let the said Pastor in question deny it first and ask for evidence. Then U Can most definitely admit that she is lying if no proof is provided by her. Until then *please keep your bucal cavity under monitored lock*

3 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by An0nimus: 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
Afam4eva: Pls where's the evidence. Is it in the video? I can see ghandi.
rotl!!! abeg no kill me with laugh under this hot suncheesy
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2013
Etelite:

Ameebo!!! I dont understand how the likes of you think. Someone has just come out to lay an accusation on another, this other person has not openly denied or accepted it, and you are here taking a final stand already.

I am not saying this girl is right or wrong but first things first. let the said Pastor in question deny it first and ask for evidence. Then U Can most definitely admit that she is lying if no proof is provided by her. Until then *please keep your bucal cavity under monitored lock*

If I was the the Pastor I would keep silent. That's the best way to deal with this situation
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by ethicalUser(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2013
Resistor :

Common now!If the so called 'man of God' didn't do anything this lady alleged,why couldn't he have simply said 'No,I didn't do it,and God will judge.'Believe me,this would have put every doubt to rest.Let your yea be yea,and nay be nay!
If he had said that he definately knows the girl will be quick to release an evidence which wouldn't go down well with his reputation as a well known MOG
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2013
ethicalUser:
If he had said that he definately knows the girl will be quick to release an evidence which wouldn't go down well with his reputation as a well known MOG

But nothing is stopping her from releasing any evidence? So if he keeps quiet, she would let him 'get away with it' assuming she's telling the truth and she has the so called 'evidence'. Its all lies jare.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by vedaxcool(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2013
Hah! shocked
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Pennywise(m): 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
What I really like to know is, did Pastor Biodun use condom in all his sexual encounters with Ese or did he not? If he didnt (men of God can be deeply spiritual in bed and will usually abhor condom), has she gone to see a doctor? I will advice she should cos this pastor has a long, long history of immoral sexual encounters.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
^
Ese is no saint either.
She has been around the block lots of times.
She is no spring chicken.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by SIRKOL(m): 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
my bro whether whether wat she is claiming is true or false, I will like to let her know that she doesn't have to go to an extent of bringing evidences for ppl to belv her story, her first outburst on the issue is enough because I know dat if it is not an intention to slander d man o God and to spoil the reputaton of the church, she wouldn't go dis far and if ths is true, then i belv her story but I also belv dat she must be an agent of darkness who had been given power to thrive upon his weaknesses n seduce him. My only regret is dat she succeeded...
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Pennywise(m): 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz: ^
Ese is no saint either.
She has been around the block lots of times.
She is no spring chicken.

She never said she was. And I will not be wasting my time here if pastor Biodun had come out to confess and ask for forgiveness like many of his repentant minions will do.

But he hasnt, meaning he is determined to continue in his evil ways. Very few things nauseate me more than an unrepentant and an arrogant pastor. Then again, its a familiar trait among yuppy Nigerian pastors.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Soloter(m): 5:25pm On Aug 31, 2013
m-ployer:
She is being used by d devil and will live to regret this. There are better ways to stardom, She is simply on d wrong route. All these people sympathizing with her on this 'tales by moonlight' will not be there when the wrath of God will descend on her. This piece may not make much sense to her now but wen it does, do let me know. #my2cents.
my dear brother, I hope you are not one of those who hold fast and firm unto the heresy of touch not mine anointed? are you always inspired or downtrodden when you read about the story of David, a man after God's heart and Uriah's wife? if this sister completes her race, she shall be crowned. a Deborah of our time, a heroine of the faith, etc. what are you musing about. may God open your eyes concerning the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

If I was the the Pastor I would keep silent. That's the best way to deal with this situation...

...when you're guilty....
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by kalohkaloh: 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
D church is rotten no doubt and no one is spared! D so called Christian leaders of today are just like Pharisees nd saducces of our Lord Jesus'es time. So much hypocrisy nd self righteousness! Am angry that none of d renown clerics has come out to condemn pastor biodun or ese yet! I really pity d wife whom he was alleged to have called "empty upstairs nd cold fish in bed!" Shameful episode indeed!
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Ipheyemmy01(m): 5:34pm On Aug 31, 2013
This is really high level of hypocrisy. She has only used this pastor as a stepping stone to stardom. She should have confess secretly in her closet and the God who sees every thing will forgive her. Now that she has come to tell the whole world the sin she committed( because the man is a popular pastor), why didn't she tell the whole world about the man who disvirgined her. Ese nex time you commit any other sin am waiting for you on the social media to tell the whole world. Pastors learn to contrlo your emotion you are a leader.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
Pennywise:

She never said she was. And I will not be wasting my time here if pastor Biodun had come out to confess and ask for forgiveness like many of his repentant minions will do.

But he hasnt, meaning he is determined to continue in his evil ways. Very few things nauseate me more than an unrepentant and an arrogant pastor. Then again, its a familiar trait among yuppy Nigerian pastors.

Good for you.
But as some one asked earlier has Ese Walter apologised to Mrs Fatoyinbo,whose husband she claimed to have shamelessly and selfishly romped several times over a period of seven days.
Mrs Fatoyinbo is the victim and not this serial manipulator called Ese.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 5:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
alex1612: casting stones at the Pastor. Do u thinK, that instrument of devil too will go free? Remember she was not forced by the pastor. She might even be the one that seduced the man of God. Judas does not go unpunished. Ese should know reason why she brought this issue online, becos she had a mission accomplished against the pastor. God will help our men of God, that is why They need our prayers. They are not an angel.
A hide and seek game would have been better played by your parents on that day you were conceived. Where is your head small boy?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
harizonal123: free her conscience indeed by trying to pull down the MOG through all possible social media. Hmm.. Sounds myopic. I See!
You are surely a Biodun Fatoyinbo arsh licker

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2013
seangy4konji: For say d gal deh stay somewhere close to me?I fit waste am free of charge.
You are confirmed hired assassin otherwise, you wouldn't have spew this rubbish out of your mouth. Repent now before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 31, 2013
ileobatojo:

...when you're guilty....

ile let's assume this man is guilty as charged by Efe and all she has said is the truth and nothing but the truth(which I highly doubt but for argument purposes let's say it's so), I still wouldn't come out and respond to her. I would never come to the pulpit and respond to her allegations. I would confess and ask forgiveness from my wife and seek help and guidance from other higher ministers of God; If i was the highest authority in my church I would get key leaders and inform them and then move on in my life and ministry. I would never ever make a public statement about the matter....

Now still on this line of argument that the Pastor is as guilty as Sin, It's clear Miss Efe is not truly repentant and is not being led by the Holy Spirit. She is being used by the Devil, She seems to love the sensationalism and the attention she is getting. She isn't even ashamed of all her atrocities, and hasn't even apologised to the real victim here which is the Pastor's wife. She's so quick to write about all her escapades, her letter to christ, evidence to pastor J blah blah blah she couldn't write an apology to the wife. The whole thing reeks of vindictiveness,revenge, hatred and deceit. It's a lie that she wants help other innocent girls it's not true. Who made her the Judge of the body of christ? She is as devilish as they come and there isn't any ounce of sincerity in her statements.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dantedasz: Eses walter is a groupie and a blackmailer thats all.
As your instincts tells you abi? Why can't you fight for yourself?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 5:56pm On Aug 31, 2013
centje: can this girl please shut it. I hate this kind of self righteousness, you fvcked, enjoyed it while it lasted then you turn around and say 'women who are suffering and hiding it' we're adults, whenever you decide to indulge in such intimacy, be respondible for it, don't push the blame to another.
Oh! Is it because your pastor is involved?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Daresh(f): 5:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
meine:

You must be hallucinating, so because a girl demands that one randy pastor should correct his ways,she has invited the wrath of God on herself. Your type are the ones who will follow pastor into hell. Has the pastor admitted or rebuffed it? NO. My God is a just God,I guess you don't know your bible.

thank you for setting him straight it saved me the time to o it myself. His ilk equate man of God with God himself. We all sin, even God's servants do, what is important is acknowledging your sin, confessing and seeking forgiveness. Not covering it up and calling your accuser a devil.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by jaydi8: 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2013
this young girl dont even know what she wants....your mate are sueing millions of dollar for such case..u are here making money for bloggers nd media houses....
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by luluosas(m): 6:02pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

ile let's assume this man is guilty as charged by Efe and all she has said is the truth and nothing but the truth(which I highly doubt but for argument purposes let's say it's so), I still wouldn't come out and respond to her. I would never come to the pulpit and respond to her allegations. I would confess and ask forgiveness from my wife and seek help and guidance from other higher ministers of God; If i was the highest authority in my church I would get key leaders and inform them and then move on in my life and ministry. I would never ever make a public statement about the matter....

Now still on this line of argument that the Pastor is as guilty as Sin, It's clear Miss Efe is not truly repentant and is not being led by the Holy Spirit. She is being used by the Devil, She seems to love the sensationalism and the attention she is getting. She isn't even ashamed of all her atrocities, and hasn't even apologised to the real victim here which is the Pastor's wife. She's so quick to write about all her escapades, her letter to christ, evidence to pastor J blah blah blah she couldn't write an apology to the wife. The whole thing reeks of vindictiveness,revenge, hatred and deceit. It's a lie that she wants help other innocent girls it's not true. Who made her the Judge of the body of christ? She is as devilish as they come and there isn't any ounce of sincerity in her statements.
Chief Judge of the supreme Court of heaven.
By the way, have you confessed and apologised to your wife about the sin and wickedness you committed against her last time? Has she forgiven you already?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by dimco(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2013
Nice write-up there. Though the motive may not be genuine,she sure made sense. Christians need to be on the alert to see the evil that is gradually eating into the fabric of the church.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Bgino(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
pls i will appreciate ur sincere advice.im considering worshiping elsewhere after all these allegations.is it the rite thing to do
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Dantedasz(m): 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
luluosas:
As your instincts tells you abi? Why can't you fight for yourself?

What is this one saying?
Please explain yourself clearly,when you quote my posts or don't do it at all.
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2013
Bgino: pls i will appreciate ur sincere advice.im considering worshiping elsewhere after all these allegations.is it the rite thing to do

Do you believe the allegations? What do you think of your Pastor?
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

Exactly what I said. Silence is the best line of defense when you're guilty!

If I were an innocent pastor and some 'psychotic attention seeker' tries to ride my coattails to fame by dragging my name in the mud, my lawyers would be on her a*ss faster than she can say jack robinson! My moves would be swift, immediate, decisive.

But if I am a guilty deceiver, the best thing to do would be to lie low and hope it all blows over. So yeah, you just buttressed my point.

1 Like

Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by femialiu(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2013
dreday: My first & probably last comment on this issue. I waited with abated breath for this so-called evidence only to be told she won't release it. I can only conclude therefore that it's been all lies from the start. If she could only release the evidence to the man of God, why didnt she do same with her confession? I think Ms. Walter knows very well what she's doing & it is a wicked & despicable act. All lies

God bless you bro... my thought as well...when she knows that she ain't ready to release the evidence, she could have confessed to the so called respected MoG... I had earlier said that if her intention is trully to free her mind, social media isn't the right medium... looks like she needed to be famous at all cost... and I am saying it again, whoever has evidence to prove to us that this man is trully guilty other than mere beautifully written stories, let them release it ASAP....as it stands, even if pastor B comes out and deny it, people will stay say he is lying....
Re: Ese Walter Releases Affair Evidence With Pastor BiodunTo Respected Minister by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 31, 2013
Donxavier:

Whether she apologizes to the wife or not, it doesn't change the fact that the pastor should be held accountable for deliberately leading his sheep astray. That is the bigger story. Not some bogus distraction about apologizing to the wife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Cherubim & Seraphim Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs (Pictured With The Drugs) / Prophecy About Nigeria By Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.