Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,462 members, 7,974,883 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:30 PM

Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour (19067 Views)

Airline Passenger Finds Lizard In Her Food (Photo) / Zuma Rock: Residents Panic Over Mysterious Explosion / Aero Flight Fire Alarm As Panic Passengers On Board Try To Disembark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by richt75: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2013
Gboliwe: Lol. Men of little faith.

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind 'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth ride
he might be right as the real culprit gets off the bus after he raised the alarm. believe it or not there is good and bad.
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Mustay(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Gboliwe: Lol. Men of little faith.

Reminds me of an incident sometime ago. I was travelling to Umuahia from Awka. We were just about leaving when one man shouted from behind 'noooo! It can't happen! Blood of Jesus! and things like that. The next thing he did was to tell us he is seeing blood on the way. Lol. Come and see people diembarking and asking for refund. I said a short prayer and didnt get any negative feedback. The driver insisted on travelling, the transport coy refused refunding their money or changing the bus. We were only 4 that went with the driver to Umuahia and it was one smooth ride

This one na bad market. Just like women who go to their competitor's store to complain about a faulty good just when another neutral customer wants to buy it. Truely, as you said "little faith" we are - na any small thing dey make us fear. If one person scream, everybody go scatter... dis naija sef
Re: Aero Passenger Causes Panic On-Board With Suspicious Behaviour by Amberkamsi: 10:30am On Sep 02, 2013
I dnt tink i can still travel wit dat aero if am one of d passengers cuz life is precios ooo,make dem chop d money wey i pay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unidentified Man Killed After Being Knocked Down By Car In Rivers State. Photos / Pretty Lady Shares Inspiring Photos Six Weeks After A Traumatic Car Accident / Bolt Blocks Fake Ride Requests In Nigeria And South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.