Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,992 members, 7,946,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 04:12 PM

Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' (13924 Views)

Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President / Egypt's Hosni Mubarak Sentenced To Life In Prison. / The World’s Best Prison Is In Norway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by slumbee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2013
I saw this earlier today on Daily Mail. I could only think of Panama prison in the "prison break" series.. Dont think anybody should feel pity for them, these are hommies dat will take out ur heart for the fun of it...lol
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2013
even fishes in sardine get space pass this horrific place called prison....
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
Dz guys re hardend criminal so,dy might jst deserve dz
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by hustla(m): 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
If you know this ms13 gang..you won't talk rubbish to them o
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by gsalvatore: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
I have read about these inmates before.
MS-13 (Mara salvatruca or sometin). They are the most baddest,illiest, ruthless gang on earth- they make crips and blood look like boy scout and make naija university gang/Cults look like choir boys. They fear nobody or who you be with as long as you bleed and they don't bluff

There ancestors are the Mayan/aztecs- very mean and brutal ancestors.

Once you are in, you only get out in a Coffin or locked up in jail.

You can imagine gangs causing civil war.

That Cage/prison kinda depicts what they are.

2 Likes

Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by obi123: 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2013
how daft do they look throwing gang signs while caged like fowls , useless beings
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2013
omoadeleye: so lucky tonight ooo, two frontpages at th same tym, pls like to congrat me, haters can beef ,cux dey ansnt
u don receive alert?

1 Like

Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by babadem2much(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
na wetin u yarn so!? na Greek abi na Ukraine

Chiscomax: this is very wrong.. shuooooo..... gdrfuf jgrxhfv sewfychtgh shocked
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2013
Imagine being locked up in a south American prison........I would rather die.

It makes uk prisons seem like heaven.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by DgRaNdShErifF(m): 9:09pm On Aug 31, 2013
They've got swags, mehnnnn.
just take a good look at d first pix... Evidence of good living u would say.

PRETTY PATHETIC
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by picoba(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
I saw Emaka,Chukwudi and Chenebere there.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by meerkat(m): 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2013
yunglykmine: See Human packaging abeg...
This is crime against humanity on is own, even with the 72hrs sef.
And see that dude still forming Badoo with his tattooed body,I'm sure he is a big time bully in there.

If you really know who these guys are, you would wish they get worse treatments. Brutality run in their gene. They kill without batting an eyelid and they are so unrepentant that they believe there's only 3ways for the gang members: Hospital, prison and death.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by addicted268(f): 9:33pm On Aug 31, 2013
If a contagious disease break out for dia,wahala go dey o.
Even caged animals are not stuffed like dis anymore.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by afrikanns: 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2013
I think US and Europe should try to launch an attack to the government of El Salvador because am seeing this as human right abuse nah,abi they don't have Oil to take over it control ni
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by afrikanns: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
picoba: I saw Emaka,Chukwudi and Chenebere there.
really ? are u saying that ibos still commit there criminal act all over the world,just asking no oo
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2013
na wa for nairaland o. I tried clicking on this thread in the afternoon it said the topic has been hidden or removed. I don vex i no dey comment anything again. Mtcheww
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by harryboyng(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2013
jammyng: undecided Are they fowls?

..no oo..they ar puppies..
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2013
El salvador has d worst gang war going on in d world, for generations the gang MS13 and 24street gang have been warring. Dey even have many kids born into dis gang life, they have d worlds MOST DANGEROUS GANG. So for d rate of crime in dat poor country, this is inevitable.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2013
who cares?
they don't like black people in that country. tongue

fckem.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Chiscomax(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
babadem2much: na wetin u yarn so!? na Greek abi na Ukraine

Bobay, see o, see me see matter o. this jfrfhec hfscts ljhgdefgy hcbyg oooooo.. ah ah . fdgtxh hfdddfg gdcgydvbyv g
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2013
adaobi123: Imagine being locked up in a south American prison........I would rather die.

It makes uk prisons seem like heaven.

lol you know?
i'd be one of the most law abiding citizens on the south american continent! grin
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2013
hustla: If you know this ms13 gang..you won't talk rubbish to them o

they are ak47 warriors.
without their guns they are hardly tough.

i went to school with some of them grin
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by adaptor4all: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls what's d name of d sardine (sorry,prison)
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 01, 2013
*Kails*:

lol you know?
i'd be one of the most law abiding citizens on the south american continent! grin

Of course I know. I watch too many documentaries. embarassed

I watch banged up abroad (I think its called "locked up abroad" in America) on national geographic embarassed
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 12:15am On Sep 01, 2013
shymexx: Pits from hell!! shocked

I'll definitely become a saint if I were to be from the country or live there!

El-Salvador is definitely a no no for me! undecided

I've see the documentary before and a lot of them are part of the MS13, they run America as well.

That documentary is old bruv. Mara salvatrucha aka MS13 don't rule shyt. Here in LA and San Fernando valley which used to be their turf, the LAPD has flushed them all out. They have all either been deported or languishing in San Quentin Correctional facility.

I ain't seen any MS13 gangs except the nice, polite Latino guys with arms and body covered with gang tattoos who occassionally come to carry out repairs in my apartment or other apartments in the building grin grin

LAPD isn't about that shyt. They catch you doing gang shyt, you receive 20 bullets. They taze or beat you down when they are being nice grin
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 01, 2013
*Kails*:

they are ak47 warriors.
without their guns they are hardly tough.

i went to school with some of them grin

Hahahahahahahaha!

Tell 'em Kails!

Bunch of possies. Posing on Facebook and YouTube with AK47s and acting tough. On the streets, they are just a bunch of tattooed cholos cheesy.

LAPD don't carry AR-15s in their cars for fun grin
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by NovusHomo(m): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2013
Did the report say "the prisoners are underfed"? cool grin
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by shilling(f): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Huge generalization if you're not just referring to LA. Like the article implies, the MS13 has ruined the lives of millions of Salvadorians for decades.

pDude:

That documentary is old bruv. Mara salvatrucha aka MS13 don't rule shyt. Here in LA and San Fernando valley which used to be their turf, the LAPD has flushed them all out. They have all either been deported or languishing in San Quentin Correctional facility.

I ain't seen any MS13 gangs except the nice, polite Latino guys with arms and body covered with gang tattoos who occassionally come to carry out repairs in my apartment or other apartments in the building grin grin

LAPD isn't about that shyt. They catch you doing gang shyt, you receive 20 bullets. They taze or beat you down when they are being nice grin
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 01, 2013
shilling: Huge generalization if you're not just referring to LA. Like the article implies, the MS13 has ruined the lives of millions of Salvadorians for decades.

My dear, the gang was formed on the streets of LA.

And I happen to live in LA which saw the worst the gang offered in US.

I haven't been to El Salvador so I can't speak for them
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by BetaThings: 3:35am On Sep 01, 2013
harlos: 72 hours in a cage, with the possibility that u might not eat, breathing in another man's breath....
Some people are detained in Nigeria in a facility without room for sleeping or lying down and no roof. SO when it rains, it rains
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 01, 2013
"Man to man, is so unjust" Bob Marley.
Re: Inside El-Salvador's 'Prison Pits' by fr3do(m): 5:19am On Sep 01, 2013
*these nig.gas cant hold me back*

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of The Day! Arab Muslim refugee hypocrisy / Official Palestinian casualty Statistics Since Oct. 7th by UN, OCHA, World Bank / Protesters Arrested In Uganda At Banned Rally Inspired By Kenya Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.