Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,572 members, 7,911,487 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 11:23 AM

Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG (643 Views)

Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office / Wike Appoints Kenneth Kobani As SSG / Oseloka Obaze Likely to Emerge The Next Governor of Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG by Donchyke39(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2013
Following his early exit from Anambra 2014 governorship race during screening, of Mr Henry Oseloka Obaze, the Anambra state governor, Mr Peter Obi has now reappointed him the Secretary to the state Government, SSG.
This was confirmed by Mr Obaze in a press statement he released on Thursday, Aug 29,2013. According to him, the reappointment and reabsorbtionto his former office and seat as the Secretary to the state government was seque to his ouster from the governorship race.

He said, “following my 12 August 2013 resignation and subsequent exit from the Anambra governorship race, I have been graciously invited by His Excellency Mr. Peter Obi, CON, to return to the service of Anambra State in my previous capacity as the Secretary to the State Government. 
“After  extensive personal discussions with Gov. Obi, my family, constituents  and friends,  I have accepted Gov.  Obi’s gracious offer of  reappointment, in the belief that I can still bring added value to  purposeful governance and service of Anambra people as an advocate for  continuity and sustainable good governance.  I believe that we are  entering the most critical phase of the Peter Obi administration, given  the need to consolidate all political, economic and developmental  gains,  ensure continuity and finish strong by winning the forthcoming  gubernatorial elections and facilitating a seamless transition to the  next APGA-led government in the state, God willing. Consequently, I shall resume full duties as the Secretary to the State Government  after a very brief vacation and family visit, and attending the  forthcoming ANSG Executive Retreat in Johannesburg.”

http://247ureports.com/peter-obi-reappoints-obaze-anambras-ssg/

Re: Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2013
Now is the time to perfect all those shady deals and keep away from prying eyes any document that might implicate his oga @ the top

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG by yunglykmine(m): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2013
Reappointed for the final diversion of public funds for the few months left bah..?
Re: Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG by HonSuQMaDIQ(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2013
yunglykmine: Reappointed for the final diversion of public funds for the few months left bah..?
If im like make e evn appoint OSAZE na still sign of END TIME
Re: Peter Obi Reappoints Obaze Anambra’s SSG by Nonybb: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2013
Corrupted minded intelligent criminals. Looting without being noticed

(1) (Reply)

Northern Christians Ask FG To Apologise To Odimegwu / Farida Waziri Was A Disaster To Nigeria’s Anti-corruption Fight, Says Obasanjo / Dangote For President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.