Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,499 members, 7,932,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars (31425 Views)

Dream Cars Of Our Fathers From The Past. / Want Your Ride To Stand Out Amongst Others?..this Is For You!! / Scan Your Ride: 'MALFUNCTION INDICATOR (service/check Engine) Light Pops Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by nike4luv(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2005
I know, but there is enjoyment there ... the champagne and all grin
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by Latoya(f): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2005
haha yea enjoyment grin grin grin
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by nike4luv(f): 3:34pm On Jul 30, 2005
damn rite
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by Latoya(f): 4:03pm On Jul 30, 2005
Nike i think you know watsup... Keep it up gal  cool
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by Pinky(f): 6:18pm On Jul 30, 2005
the first car i used in life was in my sophomore year in the university, a toyota..... now i use a red Nissan. i like it cos it consumes less fuel..but damn, am already dreaming of getting a new car, God help me..am buying a mazda 626 {metallic grey}as soon as possible. that car is my dream car!
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by nike4luv(f): 6:26pm On Jul 30, 2005
u gon get it..fo sho wink
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by hotangel2(f): 4:09am On Aug 04, 2005
I love mustangs or SUV's. I dunno what i'll get though. All power belongs to My dad (for now).
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by nubian(m): 6:55pm On Mar 07, 2006
Mamba,
Your budget is just within the 450 thousand naira limit, that wont get you anything snazzy, but ill tell you from experience, maintaining a snazzy second hand car is expensive

Being a student , its advisable you dont buy a car that will cost so much to keep on the road, so just go for a middle class japanese car like a mitsubishi or mazda, good fuel economy low maintainance cost.Forget about that guy that humiliated you, soooon, once you start to work, YOU WILL PICK THE CHOICEST CARS, WITH NO SWEAT

Its a heart breaking experience to buy a car that will RIDE YOU INSTEAD OF YOU RIDING IT, hope you know what i mean, .

My dream car is a jeep, i can squeez out say about, 21 thousand dollars (3 million naira), to get myself a good one,but MY BRODA, !!, there are other priorities in life for me right now, a car is no investment, and since ill have to squeeze out the money, not just dish it out comfortably, ill just continue to dream of ma jeep for now, sooOO i just manage my two cars for now - a peugeot and a mitsubishi , the peugeot is rugged for Nigerian roads (and in wonderfull condition - shining), the mitsubishi gives me fuel economy and low maintainance cost.

Am not trying hard to impress the girls, besides, my toasing skills can get me any babe i want without having to use snazzy cars to impress

Soon, ill be capable financially of just picking one up casually, by Gods grace,

Hope u learn to cut your coat to your size, dont let all the talk of exotic cars make you bite more than you can chew
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by obio(f): 12:17pm On Mar 16, 2006
HI GREAT FANS I WORK WITH COSCHARIS AUTOMOBILE WHOEVER IS INTERSTED IN A NEW CAR OR FAIRLY USED BMW CAR SHOULD GET ACROSS TO ME THROUGH MY NUMBER 080359542444 MY NAME IS HAPPINESS

AND IF YOU TARE ALKING ABOUT CARS AS IN MACHINE TALK ABOUT BMW IS NOT BECAUSE AM WORKING THEM BUTYOU NEED TO SEE INORDER TO BELEIVE

AM IN THERE, HAVE SEEN AND NOW I BELEIVE ! !! !!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by kinglarry(m): 8:33pm On Mar 28, 2006
Well, just check out the ride am dreamin off, i'm a real jeep freak:
1. I Love Hummer Jeep but am talking of H1, i hope you guys are feeling me
2. I love the JEEP HURRICANE, if you dont know it just check out the pics, its the only full 4 wheel drive for now.

I must get them cool

Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by obio(f): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2006
DREAM DREAM DREAM

I HOPE YOUR DREAM WILL BRING YOU TO COSCHARIS AUTO DIVISION
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by kinglarry(m): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2006
I dont think i will nedd to get there, i will just have them send to me from abroad.
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by Oracle(m): 3:55am On Apr 10, 2006
however it will look it must be mercedes

Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by edygirl(f): 11:03pm On Jul 23, 2006
Quote from mamba
The guy closer to the door decided to come down and we were all expecting him to move but he was still shaking his head and  saying his car was still overloaded and that someone should drop at the back too. After much complaint, we all agreed that he should choose the person he wanted to evict and the guy looked into the rear view mirror and was like; my guy with the blue shirt, can you please drop?

I looked at myself, looked at the color of shirt I was wearing and also looked at the other 3 guys to confirm whether I was the one he was referring to. Boy I felt humiliated that day and almost committed suicide. I alighted immediately and decided to trek to the lecture hall as the E-class zoomed past me.  To say the truth, that day I felt like committing suicide and I was like men, whatever; one day I’ll buy my own Benz and since then I’ve always dreamt about buying a Mercedes Benz.[quote][/quote]

LMAFO
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by Oracle(m): 5:38am On Jul 31, 2006
[size=20pt]Benz Benz Benz[/size]

Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by dilidili(f): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2006
guys just check this web site[b] www.mototrader.net[/b] you wont belive that its a nija web
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by dilidili(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
you can get all you want on that web site, the car, millage, price range and all the specification in the car even the phone number of the dealer. www.mototrader.net
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by buchio7(m): 1:33pm On Aug 05, 2006
@ oracle
chineke!!!! my broda dat is d car though i really dig the new aston martin ride, but men benz no go make man pikin dey bankrupt, ohh!!!!
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by ikorodu(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2007
one of these

Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by ikorodu(m): 11:45am On Dec 27, 2007
or better still

Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by chessguru(m): 9:56pm On Sep 23, 2008
ferarri testarosa
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by dyabman(m): 4:30am On Sep 24, 2008
Oracle:

[size=20pt]Benz Benz Benz[/size]

now thats classy
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by inspiredm(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2009
The Good Old Days of Nairaland Auto Section.

*****Funny Thread****
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by xcolanto(m): 1:54am On Mar 29, 2010
talking of dream cars!! here we go shocked shocked
Re: My Car, Your Ride and Our Dream Cars by xcolanto(m): 1:55am On Mar 29, 2010
;d

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vehicle Parked Close To A Heap Of Rubbish Burnt Alongside It In Yenagoa (photo) / Customs Import Duty Has Been Increased / Engine Oil Capacity For Your Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.