Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

No Matter What - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / No Matter What (641 Views)

No Matter What / *****no Matter What******* Chapter One / Don't Quit No Matter What........ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No Matter What by TemitopeDaniel(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2013
Please read, comment and correct my mistakes if possible. Please comment oo, good ones. Temitope Daniel

-4-

DANNY DAN UNIVERSITY is one out of the rest university that is situated at the outskirts of the city. It is a private university that Seun, Chief Collins' only child was attending. Seun is a tall, dark and dress-sensed guy. He is fond of wooing ladies on the campus, hated by many because of his pride. He had Olajumoke as his best enemy, he hated her because she was well cultured and nurtured for great pride in womanhood. She also hated him for his pride and dullness at almost everything he does that time. The university has many lecturers in it, known for excellence and discipline, one out the rest!

The news has started moving round about Chief Collins and wife in prison around the campus, people even do say it to his face. And make jest of him every now and then. Many knew him for womanizing and fornication, he was regarded as BADOO by his friends on campus. He was humiliated and finished by other students on campus for his parents in prison.

Olajumoke and Oluwatimileyin in a sunny afternoon that day decided to do and visit Frank, Chief Davies' brother to inform him about the culprit been known. They got there, sat down and was entertained before Frank came out to see them and welcomed them honorably with great pleasure of having them as visitors.
Frank cleared his throat and started,
'Now, I'm happy to see you, and especially you Jummy, you're looking good today' he commented
'Thanks sir' she smiled
' What has brought you girls here? Ladies rather, pardon me. He added
They all laughed and continued with the discussion.
' I've come sir to tell you that the murderer of dad & mom has been caught sir. She concluded
Yes sir, he is dad's business partner, Chief Collins. Timi supported trying to adjust her handbag.
'He has?' He was shocked
'Very well sir he's been caught sir, he...... The phone rang as Jumoke was talking on she then saw that it was Timi's Dad calling.
'You can pick it' Frank said.
'Thanks sir' she replied.

She was called to see him in the office right away with her friend to sort out something. She told Frank who took them there with the eagerness to see the murderer. They got there only for them to meet chief Collins and his wife. He was brought before D.P.O, Timi's dad. Chief Collins started pleading for mercy and his wife including Tade's trope also they've all been arrested. Many evidences are before them to show that they murdered Chief.

Once Frank saw Chief Collins he was suprised and shouted "you this man!" You killed my brother, he sat down on the offered seat and was deeply in thought. He had met him severally with his brother, Davies, whenever he went to see him in the office.
' I will spend any dime I have to make sure this man doesn't leave this place sir!' He uttered.
D.P.O laughed for few seconds, he picked his pen and brought out a form from a black file, straightened the paper and stretched it forward to frank to fill the form, the case has been forwarded to the central court. The case was getting more interesting...

in the hostel, almost everyone was out of room that evening. All were bored and came out to gist and catch some fun. Samson one of the students residing in the hostel came out to crack jokes with them since they were jobless. He started jumping out with a blue trouser and a singlet on him.

I have nothing much to say to y'all, as you all know me as the prince of princes and boss of bosses. Wanna share a joke with u guys. Its about akpors, one day he was in the calss teaching his students... Everyone became quiet and eager to listen to akpors' joke. He stared at them all for a moment wondering why the sudden taciturn by them all and held his breath.
He continued breathing and smiled. As i was saying, he entered into the class and ordered the students to sit down.
AKPORS: can u tell me what 2+2 is?
STUDENTS: the answer is 18.
AKPORS: good, 5x5 will be what?
STUDENTS:89, they replied
AKPORS: good of you all. Clap for yourselves. 8+9 will be?
STUDENTS: 1 is the answer.
AKPORS: you are blessed, that's the right answer.
That will be how it will be till the goverment pays my salary.
They all laughed at him, he was one of the funniest boy among them. They clapped for him & he left. Major general whykay moved forward to crack his joke too, they started clapping for him, he bounced out. They were also shouting 'na you oo' till he got to the front.

'Mine too is akpors oo. As you all know how foolish he is, lemme gist you about this particular one.
One day Akpors girlfriend was on the bike and met him trying to get some money through the ATM machine. she then decided to text him a romantic message.
GF: Darling, if you are sleeping send me some sleep, if you are eating, send me some food, if you are dancing, send me some music. If you ® crying, send me some tears,& if you ® withdrawing money fron the ATM send me some cash.
Yinka sighed and looked at their faces can you imagine what Akpors sent back? He asked them all
'Alaye mi talk na, you be baba naw no dey do this' Dunsin stood up from his seat
' He said, I'm in the toilet to his gf' yinka replied. Peope started laughing at him and was shouting so much. 'You and akpors aren't serious.' They joked.

Not quite long after, Timi and Jumoke came inside, suprised to see them all outside playing both greeted then went inside. They entered and started talking about the final wish they made about chief Collins. He would be visiting court the following week..........

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Best Friend / Behold: 15-year Old Author Emerges! / The Secret To Success: Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.