Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,957 members, 7,942,430 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction (21688 Views)

Bayelsa Guber:suspected APC Thugs Chase Away PDP Agents From Polling Unit / PDP Faction Wants Jonathan Out As Candidate, As Party Faces Deepening Schisms / Rivers PDP Faction Expels Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Sajio(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2013
taharqa: lol @emboldened..... So GEJ is more brazen and uses crude power than OBJ?? Choi!! Bro, abeg when were you born?? ... And in yr tirade above you mentioned ACN; are you aware that without GEJ there wud not be an ACN, abi na APC, to talk about? Do you know that if OBJ was still in Power none of these political parties wud hv ever bn allowed to win any significant elections in this our Nigeria, nor wud any party be registered?? Which is exactly why OBJ was a 'strong' leader, and GEJ is a 'weak' one- Nigeriastyle
taharqa: lol @emboldened..... So GEJ is more brazen and uses crude power than OBJ?? Choi!! Bro, abeg when were you born?? ... And in yr tirade above you mentioned ACN; are you aware that without GEJ there wud not be an ACN, abi na APC, to talk about? Do you know that if OBJ was still in Power none of these political parties wud hv ever bn allowed to win any significant elections in this our Nigeria, nor wud any party be registered?? Which is exactly why OBJ was a 'strong' leader, and GEJ is a 'weak' one- Nigeriastyle
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by dedugba(m): 7:38am On Sep 01, 2013
icon aus:

you re wrong . some of you pretend not to know what is going on or are ignorant . The presidency went to the unexpected region which is not born to rule or yoruba hence the problem GEJ is having . just his root . The problem is that some people/tribes are not comfortable with where the president came from hence the attack and GEJ while trying to fight back he is labelled ethnic president . Some people are afraid of the rise of old eastern region hence the smear campaign and pull him down symdrome. The huasa and the yorubas should know that this country belongs to us all . So far GEj has out performed all other former presidents despite the security challenges . Nigeria is watching . I dont know how some people reason . You make the nation ungovernable to GEJ and u expect others to make it easy for your tribes man when he climbs the seat of presidency ; that is not possible . The south south had all along been supporting northners and s west even during the civil war and see how they are being repaid . I think they will fail . GEJ must be president till 2019 or no nigeria.

My friend I know you want a better Nigeria as I do,I was a fierce critic of OBJ,I have my reservation on Tinubu,I will not say because they are from my side I would support them,Check every organised democracy,criticism makes the ruling party perform better,when tinubu wanted to remove fashola lagosians rose up against him due to his performance,he had no option but to back down.Tinubu was rejected in my home state ONdo because of MImiko's performance.If GEJ decides to contest 2015 he truly can win,if only he performs well,everybody will undoubtedly vote for him.PERFORMANCE IS KEY TO HIS SUCCESS IN 2015 out side the southeast and southsouth. My humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Solarpower(m): 7:44am On Sep 01, 2013
atlwireles:

Are you one of the people having ijaw fever I hope not.
which one is Ijaw fever again...:-O nigerians....smh! undecided
atlwireles:

Are you one of the people having ijaw fever I hope not.
which one is Ijaw fever again...:-O nigerians....smh!
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ogalos79(m): 7:48am On Sep 01, 2013
[quote author=vedaxc
No honor amongst thieves! It's very correct cos d new fractional pdp has been in d party for years without any positive benefits to any pdp state or d country at large
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by nairacodedcom(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2013
This is what happens when some people like Tukur want to eat their cake and have it. In a big party like PDP, frictions are bound to occur but when the selfish and self serving party members each want to have their way without regard for the masses, the FRACTIONS will emerge.....I pity GEJ sha
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by nairacodedcom(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2013
dedugba: .
PERFORMANCE IS KEY TO HIS SUCCESS IN 2015 out side the southeast and southsouth. My humble submission.
for the enlightened I agree, but for the vast illiterate sycophants and blind praise singer who double as political cripples, I doubt.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by dnawah(m): 8:19am On Sep 01, 2013
Wat is going on here?the only name,i recognise here is Gej.the other ones i've not heard of them b4.r they 9girian too?
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ATMCARD2(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
which of the PDP's are you talking about here clown.
I dn't even kw whr u belong,U campaign 4 Ngige(APC),afta dat Soludo n nw Uba's n PDP.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by nafiachi(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2013
What baffles me is how most have forgetten this is a PDP thing.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ATMCARD2(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source
.D wise men neva cm 4rm d North so Amaechi bn a prodigal son of South shld watch Atiku n co.Personal pocket is wat they r afta n nt d masses.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ShineIt: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2013
Nairaland mods are shameless APC sympathisers

All anti PDP threads gets Front Page

If Gov Babangida Aliyu leaves the PDP it makes Front Page.

Here's Gov Babangida Aliyu (Link) saying he's not leaving the PDP.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ShineIt: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2013
When nonentities leave the PDP it makes front page.

When the likes of Gov Aliyu says they're remaining part of PDP the news gets hidden.

[size=14pt]Its official, Nairaland is now remotely controlled by APC.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ShineIt: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Its now Official, APC has finally taken over Nairaland.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Kingspin(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Atiku and co have no reasonable reason to leave PDP than selfish and their blooded test for power to return to North after 39yrs. We all know these guys cant change this country. You cant imagine these displayed during OBJ & Yar'dua tenure. So nobody is willing to agree any other thing than his own interest because is South South.. They'r trying to be smarter.

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ShineIt: 9:10am On Sep 01, 2013
This is the main reason some of the govs left.

Former governor of Kwara State, who is also the new leader of Kwara politics, Senator Bukola Saraki, was recently made to face EFCC fire, thus, reinforcing the fear among the governors that they might not be safe after leaving office, if Jonathan is in charge
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Kingspin(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2013
Shine It: Nairaland mods are shameless APC sympathisers

All anti PDP threads gets Front Page

If Gov Babangida Aliyu leaves the PDP it makes Front Page.

There is an open link btw APC and brainwash.

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by RealSleek(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Dear ASUU
It is graet pain I am written this, all my English is gone away,dat is why I deciding to resumed tommoroe by fire by fuss
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ShineIt: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2013
Kingspin:
There is an open link btw APC and brainwash.

Thank you bros, you see on Friday when Aliyu was saying how much he loves the PDP I knew it won't make it to the Front page.

Fast forward to Saturday when the same gov fearing what EFCC might do to him should Jonah win (even though this faction has existed for months) Nairaland mods couldn't wait to make it front page.

This is typical of Nairaland to promote ACN governors whatever their failures.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Innodon(m): 10:25am On Sep 01, 2013
Break away party.How does this affect the number of meat in my stew
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Symphony007: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2013
I am shocked to see that PDP has supporters on this forum..andy supporter of this party that has caged nigeria all this years has a brain the size of a grain of rice. It's so pathetic and offensive.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by CongressIsrael: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2013
There would not be any other democratically elected President in Nigeria other than Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan come 2015-2019.This is a prophetic message, take it or leave it,the choice is not of man but of God Almighty,for what God has written, he has written and no being can change it.

1 Like

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by boladez(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Shine It: Its now Official, APC has finally taken over Nairaland.

Sorry to say but you may have to repeat kindergarten...one day you will grow up and go to primary 1
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by ShineIt: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2013
boladez:

Sorry to say but you may have to repeat kindergarten...one day you will grow up and go to primary 1
Okay point noted meanwhile enjoy this classic photograph.

Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by jmaine: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2013
Symphony007: I am shocked to see that PDP has supporters on this forum..andy supporter of this party that has caged nigeria all this years has a brain the size of a grain of rice. It's so pathetic and offensive.

You should learn to keep quiet when you feel you have useless tripe to emit.

You a political neophyte and Pseudo PDP supporter should know better than spew utter silliness berating others . .
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by deletrue: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2013
icon aus:

you re wrong . some of you pretend not to know what is going on or are ignorant . The presidency went to the unexpected region which is not born to rule or yoruba hence the problem GEJ is having . just his root . The problem is that some people/tribes are not comfortable with where the president came from hence the attack and GEJ while trying to fight back he is labelled ethnic president . Some people are afraid of the rise of old eastern region hence the smear campaign and pull him down symdrome. The huasa and the yorubas should know that this country belongs to us all . So far GEj has out performed all other former presidents despite the security challenges . Nigeria is watching . I dont know how some people reason . You make the nation ungovernable to GEJ and u expect others to make it easy for your tribes man when he climbs the seat of presidency ; that is not possible . The south south had all along been supporting northners and s west even during the civil war and see how they are being repaid . I think they will fail . GEJ must be president till 2019 or no nigeria.
You and many others have just sat on the truth. GEJ is suffering temporarily since his performance is standing taller than every leader after independence. Come 2015 all these enemies, especially Amaechi will almost commit suicide. Its only God that can stop Jona, no other nigerian will stop him. Opposition parties and other enemies can mark some where. Why do these seven attend the convention in the first place? Am sure the ever foolish people think the convention is the best place to show their low level. If they believe themselves, let them join APC of register party. They are indeed among the list of 18,000,000 sick nigerians.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by lookmangiw(m): 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2013
This is the beginning of an end for the kindergarten president and his crew of impunity.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by Dpeacemaker101: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
But we should not be surprise with Atiku now, he is always always running from post to pillar and always ends up loosing, it would have made sense if Atiku did not join the Governors maybe they would have made a change,but since Atiku is their ring leader they will all crash and mess their political career up just like their leader Atiku. PDP is only getting stronger,cause the real men will ever remain in the party no matter what, this is just a phase that should have occurred before now,but it's still cool cause the power hungry people are leaving. These governors and Atiku don't care about their states or citizens. amaechi na you I pity pass.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by lookmangiw(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dpeacemaker101: But we should not be surprise with Atiku now, he is always always running from post to pillar and always ends up loosing, it would have made sense if Atiku did not join the Governors maybe they would have made a change,but since Atiku is their ring leader they will all crash and mess their political career up just like their leader Atiku. PDP is only getting stronger,cause the real men will ever remain in the party no matter what, this is just a phase that should have occurred before now,but it's still cool cause the power hungry people are leaving. These governors and Atiku don't care about their states or citizens. amaechi na you I pity pass.
na GEJ care abi?
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by insideview: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2013
Olaolufred:

In summary, not even Jonah can sit
Down as alpha and omega in Nigeria as It Relates to how america can not unilaterally invade syria.

I admit, that is one way of seeing it. But my intention was different.

#Change, shifting alingments, shifting balance of power. YesterdaysMen, and a President stamping his authority.

That was my intention
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by boladez(m): 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2013
Shine It:
Okay point noted meanwhile enjoy this classic photograph.

Grow up.....make sense .....don't whimper like a litter........I am not into tribalism. I prefer intellectual discussions.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by oldenglish: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
software man:

was yaradua not criticised and forced out by the people.
Please who forced ya radula out? Death or Nigerians.
You guys should stop sounding stupiid to prove a point that does not exist.
Re: Why We Broke Away - PDP Faction by jimmysho(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
atlwireles:

Ubas are bad news to the PDP, please spare us your love for them.
we shall see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / 12 Months To The Election, Yet No Credible Candidate To Face Buhari? / Maria Ude Nwachi In Fake school claims and certificate scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.