Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,307 members, 7,887,899 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

Vacancy At Golden Treasures Schools, Ado-ekiti - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy At Golden Treasures Schools, Ado-ekiti (696 Views)

Job Recruitment At Afe Babalola University, Ado-Ekiti (ABUAD)-20 Positions / Urgent Vacancy At Golden New Life Event Management / Vacancy At Golden International Company In Lagos Commenced Operation 2011. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy At Golden Treasures Schools, Ado-ekiti by dbestdapo: 12:11am On Sep 01, 2013
GOLDEN TREASURES SCHOOLS
Creche | Nursery | Primary
Ekiti State University Road, Ado Ekiti (After NNPC Filling Station)
www.goldentreasure.com.ng

Specialization: Education / Teaching / Training

We are an educational institution devoted to recreate, nurture, transform and educate young ones by providing conducive learning environment, teaching them to be creative and providing kids with safe and caring environment to grow.

We believe that there is a talent in every child and our goal is to harness it and build a new generation of vast, skilled and informed leaders. As such, we are building a team of knowledge givers who will assist us in reaching our goals.

Do you have what it takes to make a difference and impact positively in the future of our kids? Please find attached the vacant job positions. The positions available are for the Crèche to Primary 2.

Re: Vacancy At Golden Treasures Schools, Ado-ekiti by maryanuoluwapo: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2013
My name is ESON Olayinka. I studied COMPUTER SCIENCE / ECONOMICS frm ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION where I obtaiained My N.C.E. In 2009. I will be more that elated if given the Job as I promise to contribute My quota to the BEST of My knowledge to the development of Your Amiable Institution of Learning. I am from Ekiti State, Ikere Local Government area in Ekiti. Thanks and God bless You.
Re: Vacancy At Golden Treasures Schools, Ado-ekiti by maryanuoluwapo: 11:24pm On Oct 15, 2013
My phone number is 08032228237. And My Email address is olaope_2013@yahoo.com
Re: Vacancy At Golden Treasures Schools, Ado-ekiti by maryanuoluwapo: 11:27pm On Oct 15, 2013
I will appreciate if You keep Me posted via My cell phone number which is 08032228237 or via My Email address which is olaope_2023@yahoo.com. Pls keep tab and God bless You. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Best Answer For The Question "Why Do You Want To Leave Your Present Job" / Needed For Immediate Employment .. / Vacancy For Customer Care Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.