Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:45 AM

Should He Ask Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Ask Her Out (664 Views)

Please I Don't If I Should Ask Her Out Or Not / After Ten Years Of Dating Him,he Ask To Break Up !!!help!!! / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Ask Her Out by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Hello everyone there is this girl i so much like maybe love and she seems to be interested in me too but the problem is she'z a FUNDAMENTALIST and I on the other hand stopped being Religious it's just sad when you see nice and good people you love get carried away by religion she attends MFM and she goes to church like three or four times a week....So my question is do you think her Religious way of life will affect our relationship if i eventually ask her out and she agrees ,won't our s-e*x life be boring and will it work out? though i respect her religious beliefs so i'm not looking forward to deconvert her and again she doesn't put on earrings....So Should i ask her out?
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2013
for sex, yes.
for long term relationship, no.
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by achi4u(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2013
You are only afraid is because of her religious fanatic abi?
If truly you like/love her as you said (not just because of $ex),then what's the big deal? ,she too needed love like fish needed water, and let me tell you, most church girls nawadays only goes there to hook with a man.(I might be hash but thats the truth)
If she is of age she will gladly accept you but if she's young ...am afraid one their of high ranking church member might be there already.

wishing you the best of luck. but why do you stopped being a church rat?
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2013
achi4u: You are only afraid is because of her religious fanatic abi?
If truly you like/love her as you said (not just because of $ex),then what's the big deal? ,she too needed love like fish needed water, and let me tell you, most church girls nawadays only goes there to hook with a man.(I might be hash but thats the truth)
If she is of age she will gladly accept you but if she's young ...am afraid one their of high ranking church member might be there already.

wishing you the best of luck. but why do you stopped being a church rat?

I subscribed to reason recently by succumbing to the thoughts that i've always been supressing, though i'm still searching the truth...
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by Heathen(m): 6:41am On Sep 01, 2013
Nolongthing1: she attends MFM
Lol, i love these guys, they do the most hilarious things.
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 01, 2013
She must be very pretty for you to look beyond her MFM lifestyle... grin grin

Does she know you're irreligious? MFM girls can make your fire die, if you know what I mean... wink
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2013
aManFromMars: She must be very pretty for you to look beyond her MFM lifestyle... grin grin

Does she know you're irreligious? MFM girls can make your fire die, if you know what I mean... wink

Yes ooo my guy, she's one of a kind very pretty and it's not because of her 'prettyness' i'm intrested oo i just like /love her.
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 01, 2013
Heathen: Lol, i love these guys, they do the most hilarious things.

like they're in War abi? with d die die die die die die die thinz abi?
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by Heathen(m): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2013
Nolongthing1:

like they're in War abi? with d die die die die die die die thinz abi?
Pray violently, with holy anger in your heart,diiiieeee by fiirrreeeeee! Lol, then they jump around, make noise and scream like mad people............I love them.
Re: Should He Ask Her Out by obyrich(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Heathen: Pray violently, with holy anger in your heart,diiiieeee by fiirrreeeeee! Lol, then they jump around, make noise and scream like mad people............I love them.
lwkmd. Kai u funny die! U just made my day. Laughs outta thread...

(1) (Reply)

7 Signs You Are An Emotional Masochist / Mature Advice Needed / Dedicated To All Ladies Who Think They Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.