Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,582 members, 7,944,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:03 AM

Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? (589 Views)

Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? by Akpunku14: 12:43am On Sep 01, 2013
Is she upset about something?

I have recently stopped calling her but she keeps calling me to tell me on how she and her husband bought a car and sent it back to Nigeria and that they've moved out from their two bedroom apartment into their own house and she tries to utilize any chance she can to get me to come and see her new house

I don't know why but I think she's trying to prove something because I was in her house before they made it, I hope you all know what I mean. tongue

What is she up to?
Re: Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 01, 2013
undecided
Re: Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? by bigt2(m): 1:01am On Sep 01, 2013
Have u dated her before?
If yes, did u broke her heart?
If no, was it because u r shy?
Are u where u should be/ how u planned ur life?
Have u ever intimidated (buga/braggado cheesy ) her in any way or the other?
..... Check these, answer it first, then the next line of action will be spelt out cool
Re: Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? by mazizitonene(m): 1:13am On Sep 01, 2013
Hmmm...this is a very serios Issue....and wif evidence available....i suspect u av electronic mouth odour......
Re: Why Does My Friend Always Hang Up On Me When I'm Still Speaking To Her? by kay9(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2013
An Anambra proverb says, ''nani 'omara-aju' na-aju nne ya ma obu ugbogiri na-ami anyu.'' Only the attention-seeker asks his mother if it is the melon plant that bears the melon fruit.

Op, do yourself a favor: stay away from married women. Opening a thread to ask what she's trying to prove is really infantile.

(1) (Reply)

The Awkward Truth About Naija Husbands / Guys With Beard Or Clean Shaven - Ladies Who Do You Prefer? / If You Weren't Afraid To Be Alone...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.