Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,378 members, 7,881,352 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? (1953 Views)

The Way You Reply Your Father Could Really Tell The Kind Of Man He Is. / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 1:01am On Sep 01, 2013
There were times I was over sensitive, I would send like 70 messages during festive seasons like Easter, Christmas and sometimes in celebration of a new month.
-
However, I was usually diasppointed given that only a few people would reply, some might just 'flash' to acknowledge the receipt of the message. Few too might call but the majority would be mum which would keep me wondering whether or not they actually got the message.
-
At any rate, I view as discourteous and a negation of propriety for one to ignore messages completely. without reacting at all.
-
So how do you react to yours?
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 1:23am On Sep 01, 2013
Pics

Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 1:24am On Sep 01, 2013
P

Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by sKeetz(m): 3:50am On Sep 01, 2013
Signs Of End Time! cheesy
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 8:57am On Sep 01, 2013
sKeetz: Signs Of End Time! cheesy
How?
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by AbuMikey(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2013
**Yawns**
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2013
Abu Mikey: **Yawns**
Yawns.
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 8:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
Serendipity: There were times I was over sensitive, I would send like 70 messages during festive seasons like Easter, Christmas and sometimes in celebration of a new month.
-
However, I was usually diasppointed given that only a few people would reply, some might just 'flash' to acknowledge the receipt of the message. Few too might call but the majority would be mum which would keep me wondering whether or not they actually got the message.
-
At any rate, I view as discourteous and a negation of propriety for one to ignore messages completely. without reacting at all.
-
So how do you react to yours?
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Jessicavizzy(f): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
if u dont no wat to say den dont write...wat has endtym got to do wit dis?mtcheeew!
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 10:39pm On Sep 01, 2013
Jessicavizzy: if u dont no wat to say den dont write...wat has endtym got to do wit dis?mtcheeew!
I wonder o
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Saecula: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2013
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by UjSizzle(f): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2013
I actually don't respond to a good 70% of my text messages except it's absolutely necessary.
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 03, 2013
I don't reply text messages at all. I don't even call back when i see a missed call. I reply in my head and for the calls, I just feel you would call back if it is important.
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by AbuMikey(m): 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
poshdiva: I don't reply text messages at all. I don't even call back when i see a missed call. I reply in my head and for the calls, I just feel you would call back if it is important.
See Ya Mouth cheesy
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 7:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
uj_sizzle: I actually don't respond to a good 70% of my text messages except it's absolutely necessary.
Ok. But how do you feel when others do same to you?
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by mumumugu(m): 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
E b like sey u start yesteday dey use phone
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by UjSizzle(f): 10:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Serendipity:
Ok. But how do you feel when others do same to you?
Unless the message i sent requires urgent response, i really don't expect replies. Broadcast mssgs for festive seasons blah blah is simply me sending u warm wishes, you don't need to return the favour just like i don't feel conpelled to do so.
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 5:29am On Sep 04, 2013
poshdiva: I don't reply text messages at all. I don't even call back when i see a missed call. I reply in my head and for the calls, I just feel you would call back if it is important.
And you think thats good?
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2013
Serendipity: Pics
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2013
I totally agree with poshdiva's and uj_sizzle's comments.
I never consider it important to reply some messages, especially those which simply share warm greetings. What's there to reply? "A thank you"? maybe. But really, these messages are in fact unimportant and basically require no response.
In the same vien, I wouldn't consider it rude or wrong if I don't get any response for these same messages should I send them out. I never do though. To me, Wishes on christmas or any other days are best said verbally.
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by Serendipity: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2013
sauer: I totally agree with poshdiva's and uj_sizzle's comments.
I never consider it important to reply some messages, especially those which simply share warm greetings. What's there to reply? "A thank you"? maybe. But really, these messages are in fact unimportant and basically require no response.
In the same vien, I wouldn't consider it rude or wrong if I don't get any response for these same messages should I send them out. I never do though. To me, Wishes on christmas or any other days are best said verbally.
ok
Re: How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? by jimini: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2018
Thanks for your nice sharing but let us tell more about this organization and procedure to apply online. Can we participate while sitting at home? I collect some money from writing rush essay reviews online and now I am eager to become a part of your respective ideology, Hope you would consider my attention and interest.

(1) (Reply)

Your Opinion On This Pls / Being A Boyfriend! / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person( Great Points)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.