Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:04 AM

Latest Universities Rankings - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest Universities Rankings (689 Views)

Nairaland Rankings Of Nigerian Universities / Latest University Rankings: UNILORIN Tops As OAU & UI Drop Down / Unillorin Tops Ibadan In April University Rankings At VNTI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Universities Rankings by tosomaju(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2013

despite the challenges in the Nigeria university sector, Nigeria most beautiful university (OAU) was still able to make a ground breaking fit by clenching the 10th position in the latest Africa university ranking by www.4iu.org

http://www.4icu.org/topAfrica/
http://www.4icu.org/ng/
Re: Latest Universities Rankings by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2013
Like someone has rightly said on nairaland. OAU truly deserves the hype.. There isn't any school in nigeria quite like it.
Was there a few days ago, and the sites blew my mind.
When you look at OAU and juxtapose it with schools like FUTO, UNIBUJA (my alma mater, what I'll call the worst federal school in Nigeria, situated in the FCT - the state of the school actuallly shows the attitude of the federal government towards education), you can only wish all schools were like it.
Re: Latest Universities Rankings by tosomaju(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2013
Nigerians should start appreciating the good things that are Nigeria's for Nigeria to move forward. You don't necessarily have to be directly involved.

I was delighted to see a Nigeria university break through the huddle of the top 10 Africa universities despite the fact that i am a uite.
Re: Latest Universities Rankings by Nkonadi(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2013
If they didnt state the criteria for the ranking, the list is as good as shit!!

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Remix Of Psquare's Personally Track For ASUU / ASUU President Message To Student / Aaua Threatens To Pull-out Of ASUU Strike.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.