Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,482 members, 7,947,921 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria (21103 Views)

Full-blown Sharia Law Imminent, CAN Raises Alarm / Christ's Return Is Imminent / The Imminent Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: geeez relax. i am not in america and last i checked america was a christian country and they swear by the bible in all their courts so they should be happy that i am a bible thumper

LMAO gringrin Obadiah be careful oh bruv! You do know that almost all the Prophets that prophesied against any Kingdom back in the OT where either persecuted, jailed or killed, right? Well, if you are ready to carry the cross then keep prophesying against the virgin daughter of Babylon gringringrin Jeremiah was jailed but he kept prophesying grin It's all part of the purification process....in the furnace of affliction grin!! Yahweh is great!

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Maybe you want to lie again as cover, here is the outline of the link I provide you.

You didn't say America will be destroyed? Nope?

How about Syria becoming heap of ruin? Nope?

Innocent children dying? Nope?

Nuke and missile flying and third of the world destroyed? Nope?

And you think the Eagle's eye doesn't reach nairaland?

Thank goodness, the Eagle's finger and sharp nails caged another kind of you and a Nigeria for that matter.....I think it should humm to your brain to control yourself.

Remember I mentioned jail for ya if you go out there? When the Eagle's finger catch you, then you remember my words.

Keep denying. Continues with Syria going down. Your fan will protest and fight for your right.

Have a nice time

If Obadiah is arrested for speaking the truth of God's word, he wouldn't be the first. Jesus, Paul, Stephen, Peter and co suffered the same fate. As a matter of fact, he should count it all joy. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 12, 2013
obadiah777: hehe whappun Kails. you ah scarcer than a jamaican rastaman in corporate america. whats good with ya ? me ? am aiitttt. still doing do the do. living this life. all tanks and praises to Jah grin grin

LMAO!@ red! grin
c'mon bro, i've been around just not in this section much anymore. tongue
I've been good. same thing day in and day out.

Tenks and praises to Jah all the time!! for sure! cool

obadiah777: i got more am tryna get rid off but they are worn. its time for combat boots and fatigues rasta. me get redi for dem razzclatt heathennns grin grin

LOL! going to war huh?

mine yuh kill yourself tongue grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:23am On Sep 13, 2013
doubleDx:

LMAO gringrin Obadiah be careful oh bruv! You do know that almost all the Prophets that prophesied against any Kingdom back in the OT where either persecuted, jailed or killed, right? Well, if you are ready to carry the cross then keep prophesying against the virgin daughter of Babylon gringringrin Jeremiah was jailed but he kept prophesying grin It's all part of the purification process....in the furnace of affliction grin!! Yahweh is great!
ahhhh but you do err monsieur chief alhaji CEO doubleDx, see when jeremiah was jailed and the prophets persecuted christ had not come to seal them yet. they were still terrestrial beings not celestial beings. so they still had to be refined in the furnace of affliction. right now after christ they are celestial. saved from the world. no one can touch em grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

If Obadiah was arrested for speaking the truth of God's word, he wouldn't be the first. Jesus, Paul, Stephen, Peter and co suffered the same fate. As a matter of fact, he should count it all joy. smiley
cry i guess if you say so hun grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 13, 2013
*Kails*:

LMAO!@ red! grin
c'mon bro, i've been around just not in this section much anymore. tongue
I've been good. same thing day in and day out.

Tenks and praises to Jah all the time!! for sure! cool

LOL! going to war huh?

mine yuh kill yourself tongue grin grin grin
lol well dont be a stranger to this section. come by and check on us every now and then. wink grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 11:03am On Sep 13, 2013
obadiah777: cry i guess if you say so hun grin
Hi hun. How's Omega Onuoha doing this morning? wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2013
Ishilove:

Who be that?

I feel sleepy... sad
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Ishilove:
doing aiiiittttt grin grin . trust all is coo with ya Ishi
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Who be that?

I feel sleepy... sad
somebody been pulling the night-shift. grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2013
obadiah777: ahhhh but you do err monsieur chief alhaji CEO doubleDx, see when jeremiah was jailed and the prophets persecuted christ had not come to seal them yet. they were still terrestrial beings not celestial beings. so they still had to be refined in the furnace of affliction. right now after christ they are celestial. saved from the world. no one can touch em grin grin

The LORD has spoken, Prophet OBADIAH777 can but prophesy grin to Yahweh be the glory... I'm edified now bruv! 1luv...

Lol, my beloved Prophet, so you are one of the mods in the religion section now huh? Nice one bruv! They will get the message now grin

Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2013
obadiah777: doing aiiiittttt grin grin . trust all is coo with ya Ishi
Sort of... Je mal a la tete sad

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by UjSizzle(f): 12:57pm On Sep 13, 2013
Obadiah what's your interest with this war sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishilove:

Desole ma fille. Vous avez besoin de dormir et d'arreter nairaland-ing pour maintenant
(Sorry my sister. You need to sleep and stop nairaland-ing for now)

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MrPresident1: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2013
mcfynest:

MORNING SIR.......ceaser things realy catching up on me this days.....but i tend to read most of the posts.....i saw your explanation on why you feel relunctant to continue ch3....

1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all. 12:7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal. 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit; 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit; 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: 12:11 But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will.

ehn ehn i go vex for mr PRESIDENT O......why will he omit me from the school attendance.....i no pay thithe ni

Most Honourable Sir mcfynest GCFR grin
Pls accept my apologies.
Indeed a serious oversight grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

Desole ma fille. Vous avez besoin de dormir et d'arreter nairaland-ing pour maintenant
(Sorry my sister. You need to sleep and stop nairaland-ing for now )
You really are my twinny. That's what my mum told me this afternoon sad

Thanks dear, I will logout now and login tomorrow...

I wish... tongue grin

But I will try to stay off NL for at least four hours embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ishilove:
You really are my twinny. That's what my mum told me this afternoon sad

Thanks dear, I will logout now and login tomorrow...

I wish
... tongue grin

But I will try to stay off NL for at least four hours embarassed

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........THE bolded just cracked me up. You are one helluva funny cookie cheesy.

Well if four hours is what we call fair in Ishi's kingdom then who am to disagree? cool cool

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 14, 2013
doubleDx:

The LORD has spoken, Prophet OBADIAH777 can but prophesy grin to Yahweh be the glory... I'm edified now bruv! 1luv...

Lol, my beloved Prophet, so you are one of the mods in the religion section now huh? Nice one bruv! They will get the message now grin

Congrats grin
hehehe hey brother doubleDx, trust the weekend is going nice and cool. oh yeah they made me mod sire. thats end time tinz bruv. that a belligerent person can be made a mod. end time tinz grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
well dayummmmm. try ----------------------- > grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 14, 2013
uj_sizzle: Obadiah what's your interest with this war sef? undecided
on the other side of that war is 'my' kingdom cry grin
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2013
TinyPurpleBaby:

(Sorry my sister. You need to sleep and stop nairaland-ing for now)
the french nairaland site is that way ---------------------->
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 1:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: well dayummmmm. try ----------------------- > grin
Phensic is no longer in the Nigerian market. Bushman tongue
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Ishilove: 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: on the other side of that war is 'my' kingdom cry grin
You mean 'our' kingdom? You aint the only one gunning for the kingdom wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
Phensic is no longer in the Nigerian market. Bushman tongue
well in that case, comes recomended by FALA BADAN ---------->

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2013
Ishilove:
You mean 'our' kingdom? You aint the only one gunning for the kingdom wink
You right about dat. 'our kingdom' wink wink
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: the french nairaland site is that way ---------------------->

NO WAY tongue (if there is even any can't find the damn link undecided)
Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MostHigh: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: on the other side of that war is 'my' kingdom cry grin

Very poignant Sire.

Literally on the other side. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by MEILYN(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: well in that case, comes recomended by FALA BADAN ---------->
hahahaha lwkmd.. grin grin; cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2013
obadiah777: hehehe hey brother doubleDx, trust the weekend is going nice and cool. oh yeah they made me mod sire. thats end time tinz bruv. that a belligerent person can be made a mod. end time tinz grin grin grin grin grin

LMAO gringringringrin Prophesying about war doesn't make you a belligerent person bruv! You are only but a messenger & that is one of the signs of a true Prophet.

But, this here is what rebellious heathens want to hear (sweet things) =>

Isaiah 30:9-10 [King James Version (KJV)]

9.That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord:

10.Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2013
doubleDx:

LMAO gringringringrin Prophesying about war doesn't make you a belligerent person bruv! You are only but a messenger & that is one of the signs of a true Prophet.

But, this here is what rebellious heathens want to hear (sweet things) =>

Isaiah 30:9-10 [King James Version (KJV)]

9.That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the Lord:

10.Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:
especially that heathen named Goshen. he likes smooth things grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by Tgirl4real(f): 10:58pm On Sep 17, 2013
Any update bruv...does it look like heaven gonna strike soon? What's Gog n Magog saying?

I haven't been in touch with d world.

I was looking for this thread when I saw this on the homepage.

https://www.nairaland.com/1441962/reasons-why-diplomatic-solution-syrian

1 Like

Re: The Dichotomy Of The Imminent American Invasion Of Syria by biafranqueen: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2013
obadiah777: the world belongs to israel. i dont need a judah passport. wink
speaking of I found this really intresting this aticle points to your people as really being th JEws http://dierklange.com/pdf/LOST_TRIBES_OF_ISRAEL.pdf

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

Electrifying Celebrations As Sisterhood-africa/global Prayer Conference Holds / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days / The Word For Today, 2014 - A Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.