Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,929 members, 7,931,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit (10191 Views)

Bola Shagaya To Host Aisha Buhari To Lavish Dinner. / Fashola At APC Youth Summit. PICS...) / Patience Jonathan To Return To Nigeria Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by mimijacobs1: 1:01pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin grin ;DEND THE TINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[b]END THE TINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/b]END THE TINZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by mimijacobs1: 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Isahalbash(m): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
I jst de pass....END.....TINX
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by laughinggal(f): 1:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
what is the significant of further spending more on things that only benefit 10 to 20 people in abuja cos am sure no one apart from their relations will still take whatever comes out it. please think of better ideas.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by torujack(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
I'd rather stay home n listen to ma niece speak nonsense
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by nkemKalu: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
And so?....................Arrant nonsense. I'd rather watch all these bombers kill themselves than commit suicide and also make these children widows than listen to Dame PEJ.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Isahalbash(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mk wuna call ov ASUU strike...End ov discussion.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by psucc(m): 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pls how me go take register?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by bebechuks: 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
albiol: Madam president (abi is she not) should begin another summit after this one for children on the danger of not learning how to speak good english so that they won't make the kind of mistakes she made
buhahahahahahahahahahha
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Kokobig: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
please think of better ideas.The best way to provide safety for the youths is to provide them with jobs!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by NovusHomo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Here goes "Mother-of-the-Nation" again . She will never relent. She keeps going like the "energizer bunny". cheesy
She will soon convene one for husbands as "Wife-of-the-Nation". This shouldn't be online though. It should be in person, with physical interaction with those who would be present. We shall see what the wives left at home will have to say to this.
[b][/b] cool cool grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Pattey(m): 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Does PEJ have the slightest clue what technical stuff such a telecommunication summit is meant to entail? I gif up! undecided

Why not something she can comprehend the proceedings well enough to make meaningful contributions?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by NovusHomo(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Pattey: Does PEJ have the slightest clue what technical stuff such a telecommunication summit is meant to entail? I gif up! undecided

Why not something she can comprehend the proceedings well enough to make meaningful contributions?

Like above, abi?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2013
Madawaki01: say after me
END TIME TINZZZ
LOL
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by RaseJudex(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
is patience GEJ a youth? What is she doing with youth programme/summit
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by comrChris(m): 2:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
y do nigerians lack respect?last tym l checked gud grammar has neva granted anyone 1st class,majority of u here claimin professor of english r 3rd class materials n u r here shouting ASUU as if u r d most serious mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by tony9k: 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
Those who are blasting the First Lady on her grammar, charity should begin at 'oshodi' (Nairaland). Somebody wrote that ' if she had really GAVE her time . . .' Softly softly . . .
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by ifyegede(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Something tells me that this would end up just like the "oga at the top" episode.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by akandea(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
Na Dame go be moderator?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by abjpropagent: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
aiit! let's wait and see
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by abjpropagent: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
quinfayva: Any educational agenda without ist calling of ASUU strike is bunkum..case closed

you must be a benin girl! Lemme guess again, a uniben student pro'lly. so bunkumlicious! grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by plainmirror(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Why waste your time browsing all day without earning some profit....kindly click on dis link to get started http://MegaStoon.Com/?share=15666
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by Damsman10(m): 3:55pm On Sep 02, 2013
laughinggal: what is the significant of further spending more on things that only benefit 10 to 20 people in abuja cos am sure no one apart from their relations will still take whatever comes out it. please think of better ideas.
nice 1. They provide opportunity 4 dere relative and make it general.
comrChris: y do nigerians lack respect?last tym l checked gud grammar has neva granted anyone 1st class,majority of u here claimin professor of english r 3rd class materials n u r here shouting ASUU as if u r d most serious mtcheeeew
Forget criticlsm face reality, is dat d next step she nd her husband shud take with all d sectors of economy collapsing, workers goin on strike, poor soldiers bein kild evriday? hen...
If i were 2 b PEJ i'll ask my adviser 4 a beta way 2 campaign...mtcheew
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by olakintanj(m): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
How will this bring about an end to ASUU strike?
Our leaders keep majoring on the minor, and minoring on the major
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by agbameta: 3:58pm On Sep 02, 2013

we don hear that song before, good top know the dullard don book another youth encounter with dbanj...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by agbameta: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2013
Btw, people better wear bullet proof vests against bombing and shelling ...
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by size38: 4:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
Its just unfortunate madam GEJ want to discuss internet issue she knows nothing about. What does patience Jonathan know concerning internet?. I even think say na political issues make we finish her wit grammar
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by thaoriginator: 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Page 3 tinz! Ogala!
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by slimfit1(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
How much is the gate fee I'm going to see faso rock.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by misterjosh(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shekson: Hosting an event doesn't say she iz gonna be D̶̲̥̅̊ speaker. Olodo commentators on NL. Jz keep hatin on Shepopo.
Haaa, guy u sef b olodo, how u go call person d host of an event nd d person no go give @least one speech, ehn pls tell me o. She will surely av to give a speech, except if she is to b represented by som1 else

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Host Online Youth Summit by FutureSenator: 6:52am On Sep 03, 2013
Rubbish...ASUU still on sttrike, ASUP threatening to join strike, Intern doctors protestin......yu re talkin bout internet security or warefa..... Una no do Econs for secondary school ni?
U no understand scale of preference ni?

All na End time tinz sha......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rochas Appoints Shirley Igwe As Principal Protocol Officer / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023 / Insecurity: Osun To Construct Perimeter Fence In Public Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.