Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,263 members, 7,887,767 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:31 PM

My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . (2080 Views)

My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by UNIXLover(m): 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2013
hello guys...ok I dated a lady from college till I graduated and we broke up in a very painful way when I found out she had an affair with her lecturer and classmate. Well, I thought we really loved each other . But during the break up, I met a wonderful lady. We started dating since last year and I am already shopping for the engagement ring .we planning for introduction for December. Now my problem is, I keep comparing my last lady with my current girl possibly because I still keep in touch with my ex.my ex call me from every now and then and even want to chat with me all times o the WhatsApp. Initially I had thought this doesn't mean anything. But recently, my current relationship has been suffering from this. My new lady is very emotional and my attitude has been affecting her .but the problem is, I don't know why I treat her the way I do.
I really want to get everything right but is like I am struggling at every attempt I make. ..
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by jjparagon(m): 2:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
hey, wake up man ur ex had an affair with a lecturer nd classmate @ d xame tym, nd u compare a woman who is entirely urz to her, dats xo bad. treat ur lady rigth just as wizkid say's.

1 Like

Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by demelza: 3:07pm On Sep 01, 2013
Why are you still keeping in touch with that ex up till the extent of chatting with her everyday? And you are here wondering why your present relationship is suffering.
You are expending time and emotions on your ex in place of your girlfriend. Just do the obvious, go back to your ex.
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2013
December is 4 months away. The problem is that you haven't yet let go of your ex. Permit me to say that you do not know your own worth if a lady who slept with 2 different individuals while in a serious relationship with you can still hold your emotions to ransom. Do you want your cheating ex back? If she returns to you, wouldn't she sleep with everyone around you, even your dog? Would your mind really be at rest with such a lady? As far as I am concerned, your ex now belongs to the past. If you refuse to ex-communicate her, it will cause a serious problem for you in future.

The lady you are with is complaining, but that is just the beginning, because, until you delete that snake from your life, every other girl you come across will have this same problem with you.

Don't you want your ministry to proceed to the permanent site? Why are you still having dealings with a lady who wants to ruin your life? You can't go back to her, you can't leave her and continue with another lady. What sort of nonsense is that? Why are you so discombobulated and indecisive? It's not the 3rd leg that makes you a man. Ask yourself what you want. If you really want to proceed with your life, sever ALL communications with the snake!

3 Likes

Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Excel30: 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
What u are doing is what i hated most about my Ex.What he does is woo ladies on Facebook&keep in touch with his exes.Wld u like it if the reverse is the case?
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Ngokafor(f): 3:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
UNIXLover: hello guys...ok I dated a lady from college till I graduated and we broke up in a very painful way when I found out she had an affair with her lecturer and classmate. Well, I thought we really loved each other . But during the break up, I met a wonderful lady. We started dating since last year and I am already shopping for the engagement ring .we planning for introduction for December. Now my problem is, I keep comparing my last lady with my current girl possibly because I still keep in touch with my ex.my ex call me from every now and then and even want to chat with me all times o the WhatsApp. Initially I had thought this doesn't mean anything. But recently, my current relationship has been suffering from this. My new lady is very emotional and my attitude has been affecting her .but the problem is, I don't know why I treat her the way I do.
I really want to get everything right but is like I am struggling at every attempt I make. ..

...you obviously still have the hots for your ex...why not try and make up with this ex and let your current girl be?? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Mynd44: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2013
Smh
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by dBard: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2013
U still love ur ex
If u want d relationship to move forward, u need t dissociate from ur ex
Hold up on d marraige plans as well, ur head n heart ain't fully there yet.
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Godson201333(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2013
The only solution to your problem is that you gotta forget your past and let it go,If not you still gonna keep hurting your present..
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by dBard: 4:35pm On Sep 01, 2013
sexkillz: December is 4 months away. The problem is that you haven't yet let go of your ex. Permit me to say that you do not know your own worth if a lady who slept with 2 different individuals while in a serious relationship with you can still hold your emotions to ransom. Do you want your cheating ex back? If she returns to you, wouldn't she sleep with everyone around you, even your dog? Would your mind really be at rest with such a lady? As far as I am concerned, your ex now belongs to the past. If you refuse to ex-communicate her, it will cause a serious problem for you in future.

The lady you are with is complaining, but that is just the beginning, because, until you delete that snake from your life, every other girl you come across will have this same problem with you.

Don't you want your ministry to proceed to the permanent site? Why are you still having dealings with a lady who wants to ruin your life? You can't go back to her, you can't leave her and continue with another lady. What sort of nonsense is that? Why are you so discombobulated and indecisive? It's not the 3rd leg that makes you a man. Ask yourself what you want. If you really want to proceed with your life, sever ALL communications with the snake!

Na wa o! Who stole ur lunch grin grin grin

Harsh but true..
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Boll2010: 4:55pm On Sep 01, 2013
Woow bro u shld get in medical line.....u have a very photographic brain dat stil hlp u in recycling dos memories u had wit u ex,al u v to do is block evry connectn wit ur ex,n spend more tym wit ur new gal,to feel her,or better still u never loved ur new gal b4
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2013
This exactly is the reason why I can't find "faithfulness"in my advanced British Dictionary!Some dudes just wanna help you tear that particular page off! cheesy
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Boll2010: 8:54pm On Sep 01, 2013
lynpetra: This exactly is the reason why I can't find "faithfulness"in my advanced British Dictionary!Some dudes just wanna help you tear that particular page off! cheesy
u too lyk relshp talk gal grin grin
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by UNIXLover(m): 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2013
sexkillz: December is 4 months away. The problem is that you haven't yet let go of your ex. Permit me to say that you do not know your own worth if a lady who slept with 2 different individuals while in a serious relationship with you can still hold your emotions to ransom. Do you want your cheating ex back? If she returns to you, wouldn't she sleep with everyone around you, even your dog? Would your mind really be at rest with such a lady? As far as I am concerned, your ex now belongs to the past. If you refuse to ex-communicate her, it will cause a serious problem for you in future.

thank you sexskilz
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2013
UNIXLover: hello guys...ok I dated a lady from college till I graduated and we broke up in a very painful way when I found out she had an affair with her lecturer and classmate. Well, I thought we really loved each other . But during the break up, I met a wonderful lady. We started dating since last year and I am already shopping for the engagement ring .we planning for introduction for December. Now my problem is, I keep comparing my last lady with my current girl possibly because I still keep in touch with my ex.my ex call me from every now and then and even want to chat with me all times o the WhatsApp. Initially I had thought this doesn't mean anything. But recently, my current relationship has been suffering from this. My new lady is very emotional and my attitude has been affecting her .but the problem is, I don't know why I treat her the way I do.

You really do like your ex. Take her back or stop communicating with her.

I know she slept with a few dudes - you can forgive her if you want. If she's YOUR cool girl, I'd suggest you take her back.
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 02, 2013
Atleast u know there is a problem. it is not uncommon for people to be hung up on their past or find it hard to move on. You have to give her a chance, what if she's comparing you with her ex? try to flush your ex out of ur system and embrace love
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by UNIXLover(m): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2013
mubowa: Atleast u know there is a problem. it is not uncommon for people to be hung up on their past or find it hard to move on. You have to give her a chance, what if she's comparing you with her ex? try to flush your ex out of ur system and embrace love
thank you.

1 Like

Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by 190theclown: 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by UNIXLover(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2013
Richfella:

You really do like your ex. Take her back or stop communicating with her.

I know she slept with a few dudes - you can forgive her if you want. If she's YOUR cool girl, I'd suggest you take her back.
If i go back to her,no matter how much i love her,i will never trust her.so whats the point?
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Dovahkiin(m): 10:42am On Sep 02, 2013
ure a douchebag , you don't deserve the girl you currently have undecided
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by UNIXLover(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2013
bros,u dont need to insult me now..haba
Dovahkiin: ure a douchebag , you don't deserve the girl you currently have undecided
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Dovahkiin(m): 1:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
UNIXLover: bros,u dont need to insult me now..haba

ure making a "wonderful lady" feel uncomfortable in a relationship cos ure enjoying the attention your ex who played you for a fool is giving you , what would you call urself? , later you will go and open a thread that girls are this and girls are that undecided
Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Teenzy(f): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Stop communicating wit her and start avoidn her....if u keep talking 2 her ur feelings 4 her might start grown again....focus on ur new gf...An ex who didnt respect ur feelings and saw nothing wrong in sleeping around is a bye-bye case....bros dnt mk me vex o!

1 Like

Re: My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . by Youngpo413: 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
Dovahkiin:
ure a douchebag , you don't deserve the girl you currently have undecided
gbam

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Like Them? / Can U Give Ur Partner D Password To All D Social Network U Are On / Too Bad !! Why Should Ladies do this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.