Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,614 members, 7,951,551 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 06:10 PM

HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It (1166 Views)

Six Common Words That Ruin Your Sentences / I Need Good Speakers Of English To Correct This Inscription / Incorrect English(who Can Correct It?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by femmykenny: 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
I need someone to correct the following sentences for me in the rule of grammar.

1. Dr paul is one of our lecturer

2. Twenty years are not a joke

3. Mr president with his wife are coming tonight

4. There are many luxurious buses in lagos

5. With God everything are possible

6. No sooner had I entered the room when she came

7 any of these books are recommended

8. Neither john nor I is going there tomorrow

Don't ignore this, kindly help me.
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by knelson(m): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2013
Pass your next jamb in flying colors!! Over 2500 physics multiple choice questions! Jamb Biology and English (2000-2002)! It’s free!!! Just go to www.eginny.com/moodle
MORE COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
Dr Paul is one of our lecturers. Twenty years is not a joke Mr.President,with is wife,is coming tonight. There are many luxury buses in Lagos. With God everything is possible. No sooner I entered the room that she came. Any of these books is recommended. Neither John nor I am is going there tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by AmenOzina: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2013
4. There are many luxury buses in Lagos.
Word of advice : buy n study these books- English Lexis and Structure(Ayo Bamgbose). English Lexis and Structure(S.H. Tomori)
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by Emylexray(m): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
femmykenny: I need someone to correct the following sentences for me in the rule of grammar.

1. Dr paul is one of our lecturer

2. Twenty years are not a joke

3. Mr president with his wife are coming tonight

4. There are many luxurious buses in lagos

5. With God everything are possible

6. No sooner had I entered the room when she came

7 any of these books are recommended

8. Neither john nor I is going there tomorrow

Don't ignore this, kindly help me.
1. Doctor paul is one of our lecturers.

2. Twenty years is not a joke.

3. Mr president with his wife is coming tonight.

4. There are many luxurious bus in Lagos.

5. With God everything is possible.

6. No sooner had i entered the room than she came in.

7. Any of these books is recommended.

8. Neither John nor i will go there tomorrow.
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by femmykenny: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2013
Thanks for the response, I appreciate it.
thank you for you time.
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by bizmania(m): 7:29am On Sep 02, 2013
Emylexray:

GBAM!!! Ure on point! I agree with urs xo no need of writing a whole epistle over again
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by Emylexray(m): 8:50am On Sep 02, 2013
bizmania: GBAM!!! Ure on point! I agree with urs xo no need of writing a whole epistle over again
thanks
Re: HELP: The Following Sentences Are Badly Written, I Need Someone To Correct It by Adrenaline123(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2013
Emylexray:

you failed no 8
neither John nor I am going there tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is ABSU Waiting For To Pull Out Of ASUU'S Strike / Subjects You Are Going To Write In Unilag 2014/2015 Post Utme / Project Topics And Materials In Science Laboratory Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.