Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know (25668 Views)

Some Interesting Facts To Know About The Year 2016 / Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Single? Some Interesting Facts, Photos That Will Make Us Feel So Old. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
Even if Hitler had died young someone else would still have carried out similar atrocities. Hitler didn't invent hate for Jews, he tapped into the existing sentiment and propagated it. So no biggie... as for the diamond rain too bad that kind of pressure would kill a man.... but then we have peanut butter cheesy
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by sallyzan(f): 3:32pm On Sep 03, 2013
Dis peanut butter tin...man for try am osad
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by lordspiritual(m): 3:34pm On Sep 03, 2013
BedLam: Wow@Game Of Thrones........ 6million*200 episodes =....... Damn it! I've lost count
game of thrones has been 30 episodes. 10 for each season.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Kelklein(m): 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
endtime tinz
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by kdf3449(m): 3:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
stangely: i like dis thread, honestly, its inspiring. best thread of de year. learnt of puttin sugar on wounds.

Have you tried the sugar stuff before? Does it work?
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by nikkyshyne(f): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2013
God knows if I have that carpet alarm clock, I would have burnt it since day 2!!
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by bknight: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
That billionaire grandfather dat refused to pay ransome for his grandchild...and loaned him money with 4% interest? shocked was that to treat his ear?

Nice to know, warren buffet.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
very interesting guy, keep it up
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by porryred(m): 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2013
Abeg who know the way or visa requirements to get to Neptune and Uranus?i need d free diamonds... grin grin
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Tunjman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Johnbelovd: The Hitler stuff, if the priest had known what the then 4-year old Hitler would later grow to become, he would have killed him himself, singlehandedly preventing a terrible WW2!

This reminds me of Ola Rotimi's gods are not to blame where little Odewale was destined to kill his father and marries his own mother.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by LIGHT48: 4:18pm On Sep 03, 2013
porryred: Abeg who know the way or visa requirements to get to Neptune and Uranus?i need d free diamonds... grin grin
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by LIGHT48: 4:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
I LEARNT SOMETHINGS SHAA, BUT D ANT WEIGHT AND HUMAN WEIGHT SEEMS LIKE A LIE DID THEY TAKE D MEASUREMENTS ?
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by oloriooko(m): 4:23pm On Sep 03, 2013
nice post thanks
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Chuckdee(m): 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2013
Lovely facts O.P! Nice job.

And here is the video of Mr. John Carpenter that won the $1m. Its truly humbling, i have always enjoyed watching that video, he is a real nerd with the glasses and look, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNd7bRCytU
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by PezzoNovante(m): 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2013
ziccoit: About "Money isn't made out of paper it is made out of cotton wool" is not true for Nigerian money which is made out of polythene bag.
Hahahaha...I dey tell u...cotton is too expensive
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by DeeOneBangin: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
Chuckdee: Lovely facts O.P! Nice job.

And here is the video of Mr. John Carpenter that won the $1m. Its truly humbling, i have always enjoyed watching that video, he is a real nerd with the glasses and look, lol!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdNd7bRCytU

Wow... This guy na oloriburuku. Nice Video
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2013
BedLam: Wow@Game Of Thrones........ 6million*200 episodes =....... Damn it! I've lost count
200 episodes? Last I checked it was 10 episodes per season...abi u dey watch Alaba version grin
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by AdeniyiA(m): 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
abeg somebody should show me the way to Neptune n Uranus ...
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by fuckluv(f): 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2013
I don't believe that "you are likely to memorize if u wrote in blue ink" analysis. So with black or coloured ink, u are bound to forget what u wrote? Na lie jor undecided

I will that sugar on wound or cut someday
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2013
35..... See Nigerian politicians here

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by judano: 5:42pm On Sep 03, 2013
OP, thank you for sharing this. I look forward to such educative and interesting threads!
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by felipemadero(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
gracias....xo educating!
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by decrox199(m): 5:47pm On Sep 03, 2013
I'm nt d 'comment' type but. I cnt but tank d op for ds educative n informative thread..Nice one..very evident that we are in the end time
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 03, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Na to dey pour sugar on top wound sure pass now oooo grin

make sure ants dont get attracted to ur wounds.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2013
LIGHT48: I LEARNT SOMETHINGS SHAA, BUT D ANT WEIGHT AND HUMAN WEIGHT SEEMS LIKE A LIE DID THEY TAKE D MEASUREMENTS ?
its possible.

they are just trying to same dere are much more ants in d universe dan humas.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:
Na to dey pour sugar on top wound sure pass now oooo grin

make sure ants dont get attracted to ur wounds.
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Mologi(m): 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2013
Greatly educative,dat munbai na no go area in india.best thread ever view on this nair'ani.#Mologi#

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by Stanley4E(m): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Isiterere: OP thanks
you're welcome wink
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by iloike(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2013
I feel your anger [quote author=Johnbelovd]The Hitler stuff, if the priest had known what the then 4-year old Hitler would later grow to become, he would have killed him himself, singlehandedly preventing
Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by ravensckar(m): 7:21pm On Sep 03, 2013
I can't bt agree mor... In a bid nt 2b stingy, let me add my own smal facts. Chewing gum while cuttin onions wil prevent d eyes 4rm sheddin tears. 2- Apart 4rm d chameleon,d PLAICE(a flat fish whch livs on d bottom of d sea) has d ability 2change its colour nd pattern 2match d sorroundin below it. 3- d Elephant dies while stil standin on its feet. 4- d Most common surname in d wrld is MUHAMMED. 5- In 1980, Rober Mc donald of california stayed awake 4 a record 18days,21hours,nd 40mins i.e 453hrs.... Feel free 2 add urs.

1 Like

Re: 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know by youngmega: 7:30pm On Sep 03, 2013
nice and super better post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OLUWATOYIN AKANBI Is Missing - Please Help / 7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / Stripping Self To Avoid Arrest In Nigeria - A New Trend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.