Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,668 members, 7,975,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 08:11 AM

Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) (19378 Views)

Peoples Democratic Party Changes Name?? / 5 South-west PDP Chairmen Seek Court Order To Unregister PDM / Peoples Democratic Movement Unfolds Mission Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
I hope this is true so we know what is coming.

Candidate A: Chukwuma Soludo PDM
Candidate B: Nwabueze Ngige APC
Candidate C: Ifeanyi Ubah LP
Candidate D: Willy Obiano APGA/PDP

Tony Nwoye is not a real candidate as PDP has decided to support APGA for APGA's support at the national level. The entrance of Soludo has thrown the race wide open again but the truth is that can Soludo afford another election? Who will sponsor him at this late hour? Not sure Atiku will want to gamble on him since he lost even as a PDP candidate. But the plot definitely thickens.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by teetee123: 12:23pm On Sep 02, 2013
berem: End time things in Anambra! joining a party in less than 2 months? The party is not well recognized and accepted by the people? What kind of magic does he wanna perform?

Signs of End Time i tell ya! cry

People tend to forget that Mimiko did same in Ondo with Labour party and even Ngige used ACN platform when it was non existent in Anambra. Party structure is good and it is an advantage but if the electorate are matured and ready to guide their mandate and believe Soludo is the beat for them, then he should go ahead.

I believe using PDM platform will give him financial and some other support.

Nigeria constitution should allow independent candidature.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by teetee123: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
Abagworo:

I think Soludo should contest and lose than to be humiliated by Peter Obi and his cohorts. I believe the Anambra election should have been strictly between Ngige and Soludo.

Thats my take but let the Anambraians decide who they want.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Dicta18: 12:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
[quote author=FreeGlobe]There is nothing like desperate for power here, he didn't lose primaries, he was disqualified on flimsy excuse which is all politics and tell me any Nigerian politician that is not a political prostitute apart from obasanjo. A million likes
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by irecruit(m): 12:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
[img][/img][color=#006600][/color][img][/img] SOLUDO, REMEBER THAT TODAY IS THE INEC's deadline for all candidates to be fielded by their parties.
THAT IS TO SAY IF AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE NOT FIELD,

SORRY YOU ARE GONE.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by omiobo: 1:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
texaco1:
And you think if soludo becomes a key and important member in PDM he won't be compensated?this is politics ,soludo needs to be politically relevant and if PDM will guarantee him that ,why shouldn't he go for it and besides this PDM is not even a political party yet.
Don't ever believe that soludo doesn't know what he is doing,he is the one that meets these people and the one in the thick of it all he knows better than us
I will still be here when PDM will fall like a pack of cards. Another failure attempt in the making.
Politics in Nigeria is bullsh**t. Cmom! How one person jumped from 3 parties within two months. And people still praise him. That is hypocrisy in the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by clint77ng: 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ragolis Water: As long as he will win, then am happy to see a progressive folk becoming the governor of anambra. Either Soludo or Ngige.

Down with the useless Obi, Umeh and Jonathan.
Who is a progressive? Are Ngige and soludo progressives? I think what we need are democrats.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Billygee2u: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Eledan: I don't think that is a wise move on the part of the Prof....

He shouldn't be seen to be desperate for power..
He's desperate, everyone knows this,and he will not make any success.He will end up like Atiku.In future,it would be a saying," like Atiku,Like Soludo"
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by we0x: 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
The drama is becoming more interesting.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Youngtekkey(m): 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Yes, like UPN, AG, AD, AC, ACN, CAN, APC, A....
u are a fool
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Youngtekkey(m): 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
Billygee2u:
He's desperate, everyone knows this,and he will not make any success.He will end up like Atiku.In future,it would be a saying," like Atiku,Like Soludo"
no brain don't u know the meaning of desperate,he is not desperate at all he only wanted to partake in what rightfully belong to him as entrenched in the constitution and pls stop displaying ur stupidity
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by blaqoracle: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2013

who are you to query a man's aspiration or ambition.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2013

My vote remains with Soludo regardless of which party he joins.

Where Soludo goes we go. Soludo we are solidly behind you.

Soludo carries the aspiration of Ndiigbo, he is the vessel, any platform will be ok as a substitute to APGA.

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by mbulela: 2:23pm On Sep 02, 2013

But what if he is desperate for power?
Should he pretend about it?
The man is no different from the others,don't be deceived by all the grammar he spews. We saw his handwork at CBN.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Zet72(m): 2:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Prof, join any party that will offer u the opportunity to context the up coming Anambra election. We the Anambrarians are rightly behind u, & no thanks to that useless obi for putting a final nail to the coffin's of APGA
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Dicta18: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
I love this news. How I wish people will be scared of me like they are scared of soludo. Soludo all d way!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by ohemmanu: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2013

we are the ones begging him to come,he is not desperate.Thanks
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by adeshlonge: 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
mekaboy: Nigerian especially anambra politics can turn u to anything. Imagine tony nwoye who andy ubah knew when he was picked up from campus union president, who use to call him sir, no the governorship candidate while he andy uba a serving senator is suspended.

Imagine soludo a popular demand and former CBN goveernor disqualified for a banker who has no exceptional qualities to become the apga candidate.

Let him join whatever party he feels will give him a ticket. He has the right and anambra pple deserve an exceptional leader with exceptional qualities.
spot on
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by ohemmanu: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2013
omiobo: Chai,Soludo why? You don fall my hand. PDM is still PDP. PDM will die whenever Gej reachs agreement with Atiku.
okorocha used Apga to achieve his political ambition and switched to APC, SOludo also will port when the need arises

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by bushwailo: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe:
Where Soludo goes we go. Soludo we are solidly behind you.
Soludo carries the aspiration of Ndiigbo, he is the vessel, any platform will be ok as a substitute to APGA.
What Ndigbo ?
Better speak for yourself.
How can you guys have a role model in a shameless political prostitute.
With people like you the future is really bleak for Ndigbo.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Caseless: 3:43pm On Sep 02, 2013
drnoel:
Agreed but his might will start to twindle once he puts his name to contest as presidential candidate.
yes, u ar very right. And it is so because of power dat be. It is very difficult 2 bounce back strong when u ar out of d system. U cant jst ignore dat d best hands featured in obj's govt came thru atiku. He's such a detribalized, but he's somehow corrupt.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by ShineIt: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
agbameta:

I saw this boy boy picture coming. This is one pic that just wont go away and soludo is def not making it easy.....

Eko Ile is a legend abi oracle sef...

This is another picture that won't go away....enjoy!!!
Buhahahahahahha!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by omiobo: 4:11pm On Sep 02, 2013
ohemmanu: okorocha used Apga to achieve his political ambition and swithched to APC, SOludo also will port when the need arises

Can't you see Atiku is down already? Atiku made a political error of his life when he left AC. See what AC has finally become. Soludo should learn ABC of politics. Politics is beyond fiscal and monetary policies. Joining Atiku in the valley of failure makes him another failed person.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by omiobo: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2013
Shine It:

This is another picture that won't go away....enjoy!!!
Buhahahahahahha!!!!!

SMH! That man built Ac to become APC of today. At the mention of Tinubu every member of PDP trembles. I'm not a fan of Tinubu but kudos to him for his stand against PDP.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by cKaiser: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
Diary of a desperate Politician
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by mikeywise(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2013
Am surprised that the same people praising Soludo from moving from PDP to APGA, from APGA to PDM are the same people that are quick to call Rochas names. Wonders they say shall never end.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by waternogetenemy: 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2013
mikeywise: Am surprised that the same people praising Soludo from moving from PDP to APGA, from APGA to PDM are the same people that are quick to call Rochas names. Wonders they say shall never end.

Keep with the story, Soludo moved from PDP to APGA an igbo party becos he wanted to be closer to Ndiigbo to serve Ndiigbo and champion their interest. Besides their was a request from Ndiigbo to Soludo to move closer to home.

Soludo gave up participation on the national level for our very local politics, if that is not sincerity den done know wat is.

The Problem is Peter Obi, Umeh and their oga at the top. Soludo has no choice but to secure a platform in other to carry out the igbo agenda.

How does this relate to Rochas using Apga to win election and then jumping to APC becos of his personal ambition to be President?
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by esphil64: 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2013
He is power drunk or what are his reasons for jumping ships? Haba Prof! PDP to APGA and now PDM.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by olorire2013: 10:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
This movie will surely end in less than 2yrs to dis time.Make all this political positions less financially attractive and watch these thieves backing out.Awon ojelurun,oloshi gbogbo.
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by olorire2013: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2013
All the aspirants who has the intention to further plunge this great nation into d abyss of poverty,unemployment,diseases and other economic woos,will all gather in a hall where a suicide bomber will detonate a bomb that will grind them to lebu in d name of sango,ogun,obatala,ayelala,yemoja,esu and all d other wicked deity b4 2014.I am sore angry with them
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by kilmix: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sinner runneth when no one pursueth!

Go and spent ur CBN stolen money there!
Re: Soludo Joins PDM (Peoples Democratic Movement) by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
bushwailo: 3:38pm
What Ndigbo ?
Better speak for yourself.
How can you guys have a role model in a shameless political prostitute.
With people like you the future is really bleak for Ndigbo.

lollz Soludo is better than Ngige, don't make a democratic choice a personal attack.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Live PICS Of Protest Going On At IKEDC / Soldiers Take Over Azibaola Robert's Construction Site / Kukah To FG: Settle Out Of Court With Nnamdi Kanu Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.