Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,950 members, 7,919,070 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Confused Fellow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused Fellow (957 Views)

Straight From The Heart Of A Confused Fellow / I Am A Confused Fellow!!! HELP!!!!! / Is It Advisable To Date A Fellow Course Mate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2013
I have dated ma gurlfrnd(nw ex)..for 3yrs nw..we broke up for no reason...
She cald me 3days ago dat I shld accept her bck in ma life despite ma new gurlfrnd nw..
She said she has no problem datin her nd ma present gf nw....I dnt really knw wah she wants dis time around...

Abi she don carry disease come bck 2 infect me aswel...(Nat really sure shaa)am jst CONFUSEd...pls wat shld I do?
Re: Confused Fellow by demelza: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2013
Are you being serious with this gaddem question?
Its amazing that you are even considering her offer.
And what kind of a girl accepts to date a guy who has a known girlfriend?
I dont know where the confusion is arising from except maybe you still feel something for her.

1 Like

Re: Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2013
Are you being serious with this gaddem
question?
Its amazing that you are even considering her
offer.
And what kind of a girl accepts to date a guy
who has a known girlfriend?
I dont know where the confusion is arising
from except maybe you still feel something
for her.

........Demelza....I stil feel 4 her cus I wil say she was ma 1st love......
D feelins left wen I met dis ma presnt babe...buh her comin bck really rose bck ma fEelinz 4 her again..cus its hard 4getin d gud times we spent 2geda..dts Ɣ am confused
Re: Confused Fellow by flolancracker: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2013
A 3SOME comes to mind... grin but,

1) Make sure she's medically okay grin

2) Would your girl be okay with that?

3) grin OP, if you're rich, she might be after your papers.

1 Like

Re: Confused Fellow by demelza: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
Tydi are you thinking of your present girl in this situation? How will she feel if she finds out you are considering your ex?
Besides I dont think your ex is coming with any good intentions.
Let bygones be bygones, she belongs in the past. Leave her there.

1 Like

Re: Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: A 3SOME comes to mind... grin but,

1) Make sure she's medically okay grin

2) Would your girl be okay with that?

3) grin OP, if you're rich, she might be after your papers.

......@1...for makin sure shez ok..are you advicin me 2 accept her bck?

@2...no gurl wil ß ok wif such developmnt..der must ß jealousy

@3....I reserve ma comments..2 avoid kidnappers
Re: Confused Fellow by flolancracker: 11:02pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza: Tydi are you thinking of your present girl in this situation? How will she feel if she finds out you are considering your ex?
Besides I dont think your ex is coming with any good intentions.
Let bygones be bygones, she belongs in the past. Leave her there.
kiss hey, evening sweeri smileywink
Re: Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 11:04pm On Sep 01, 2013
Let bygones be bygones, she belongs in the past. Leave her there.[/quote]

I fink I agree wif dat!!!
Re: Confused Fellow by flolancracker: 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2013
tydi:

......@1...for makin sure shez ok..are you advicin me 2 accept her bck?

@2...no gurl wil ß ok wif such developmnt..der must ß jealousy

@3....I reserve ma comments..2 avoid kidnappers

grin

- 1) I'm not, that was just a FACTOR. Who knows, maybe she's got some disease she wanna dash out.

- 2) wink you might be surprised wink you must be learner, no offence grin

- 3) grin kidnapper on a faceless forum? grin whatever gets you off bro grin
Re: Confused Fellow by demelza: 11:13pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: kiss hey, evening sweeri smileywink
Hi Flolan! smiley
Re: Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker:
grin

- 1) I'm not, that was just a FACTOR. Who knows, maybe she's got some disease she wanna dash out.

- 2) wink you might be surprised wink you must be learner, no offence grin

- 3) grin kidnapper on a faceless forum? grin whatever gets you off bro grin

Ow u take mean say I ß LEARNER?
Re: Confused Fellow by flolancracker: 11:27pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza: Hi Flolan! smiley
hey, howdy? Hope you're good? smiley
Re: Confused Fellow by demelza: 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2013
flolancracker: hey, howdy? Hope you're good? smiley
I am splendid.
Thanks for asking.
Re: Confused Fellow by flolancracker: 11:30pm On Sep 01, 2013
tydi:

Ow u take mean say I ß LEARNER?
grin calm down..^ you'd state somewhere on this thread that the desperate girl is your 1st (I.e your present is †he 2nd). Does that not make you a learner? undecided
Re: Confused Fellow by flolancracker: 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2013
demelza:
I am splendid.
Thanks for asking.
Anytime. I'm stalkingwatching. grin
Re: Confused Fellow by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 02, 2013
tydi: I have dated ma gurlfrnd(nw ex)..for 3yrs nw..we broke up for no reason...
She cald me 3days ago dat I shld accept her bck in ma life despite ma new gurlfrnd nw..
She said she has no problem datin her nd ma present gf nw....I dnt really knw wah she wants dis time around...

Abi she don carry disease come bck 2 infect me aswel...(Nat really sure shaa)am jst CONFUSEd...pls wat shld I do?
She left for no reason, calls you up and wants back in, despite the fact that you are in a new relationship, says she has no problem if you double date her and you believed her? You don't know what she wants, nor if she has come to infect you with a disease, and you want to find out the kind of disease and how you'll look in it? Is it that you are in a tom and jerry relationship with this present girl, or you don't value her enough or you don't believe that you can get a better person than your ex, or you are the type that loves being at the beck and call of a lady who has trampled on, and wrapped your emotions around her middle finger and beckons you to come to mama like a lost puppy?

What's so hard in being a man and letting your NO mean NO?

Oh, you think you can successfully eat your cake and have it? you think you'll be playing a fast one on both girls? Who are aware of each other's existence, in 2013? ? ? I'm sorry for your ministry

Soak your hand in water and slap yourself, since you don't know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 2:10am On Sep 02, 2013
sexkillz: She left for no reason, calls you up and wants back in, despite the fact that you are in a new relationship, says she has no problem if you double date her and you believed her? You don't know what she wants, nor if she has come to infect you with a disease, and you want to find out the kind of disease and how you'll look in it? Is it that you are in a tom and jerry relationship with this present girl, or you don't value her enough or you don't believe that you can get a better person than your ex, or you are the type that loves being at the beck and call of a lady who has trampled on, and wrapped your emotions around her middle finger and beckons you to come to mama like a lost puppy?

What's so hard in being a man and letting your NO mean NO?

Oh, you think you can successfully eat your cake and have it? you think you'll be playing a fast one on both girls? Who are aware of each other's existence, in 2013? ? ? I'm sorry for your ministry

Soak your hand in water and slap yourself, since you don't know what to do.

Soakin ma head in deep ocean...
Re: Confused Fellow by tydi(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2013
Morning Ɣ'all....

Sexkilz ...tankz 4 makin me fink deep...I av finally made a decision 2 let d past ß past am nw cling 2 d future.....

Av a blissful week

(1) (Reply)

Who Would U Choose, A Or B? / What It Takes To Be A Boyfriend / 10 Signs To Know It's Time To Get A Wife:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.