Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,220 members, 7,913,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:31 AM

Question Mark All Stars – Street Life Cobhams, Mode 9, Ruffman, Tbase And Saddih - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Question Mark All Stars – Street Life Cobhams, Mode 9, Ruffman, Tbase And Saddih (1529 Views)

What I Found About Nnena Omali, The Girl From Mode 9's Cry / A Nairalander With May D, Mode 9, Fathia Balogun,and Toke Makinwa [ Photos ] / Cobhams Asuquo Weds His Sweetheart Ojuola Olukanni(with Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Mark All Stars – Street Life Cobhams, Mode 9, Ruffman, Tbase And Saddih by entadaplace: 8:59am On Sep 02, 2013
Caught up in the street, Brought up in the street, I am not giving up just because of i am from the street! On of my best Nigerian songs of all time. In case you don’t know Question Mark was once Nigeria’s biggest Record label and it the way they went into oblivion remains a mystery. The had Cobhams Asoquo, Mode 9, T base and Ruff man (Street Monks), Silver Saddih (one of the best vocalist in Nigeria), and Nnena Omali (Who only made a cameo appearance in the video) among other high talented fellows. Download and Enjoy!

Download Video and Audio Here

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Beefs Davido Over Sesan Skelewu Production? / More Pics From Peter's Okoye Wedding / [PHOTO] Annie Idibia’s Outfit To Her Husband’s Album Release Party Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.