Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,293 members, 7,904,259 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 10:57 AM

Yabis Thread <caution> - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Yabis Thread <caution> (2669 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 11:51am On Jun 01, 2006
This thread as controversial as the title may sound is not meant to bring out the animal in us, but rather, is designed to allow the readers and contributors reap the full therapeutic benefit of letting off steam. There are times we may have read some posts that left us wondering about where the posters are coming from. As an antidote to that feeling of directionlessness, let's take it out here on those Nairalanders who have left us at a loss for words, confused and peeved. There may be some yabis along the way, couched diplomatically, but which should not be mistaken for a clarion call to draw daggers,unsheath swords or throw javelins.

@Akolawole:it is good to see that you've transformed yourself into the poster child of the thread "Is Life Really Better Abroad?". Even though you admitted having seen both sides of the coin, and also openly declared that life abroad is better than life in good ol' Naija, at which point many people were expecting you to simmer down and take a bow out, you are still pursuing this topic with the tenacity and impertinence of a cross-examination lawyer. I don't see how you can argue yourself out of this labyrinth and claim victory at the end of the day when it is obvious that your sophistical view, having outside itself neither a base on which it can pose itself, nor an object to which it can oppose itself,nor a subject with which it can compose itself, is forced to turn head over heels in posing itself, opposing itself and composing itself.

@Kimba: how could you have the effrontery to subject the king and people of Benin Kingdom to the unwarranted obloquy contained in your contributions on the thread "Why Are There Too Many Benin Girls In Europe?". Infact almost all of the posters on that thread thought it expedient to make mockery of these peace-loving people, who having decided to tackle the perennial problem of grinding poverty by doing something that is legitimate, are now being blamed for not solving that problem through illegitimate means. Nobody wants to associate themselves with a prostituting or thieving brother, sister or friend. And as a result of that no Nairalander ever rose up to say they were of Benin origin. Nobody rose up to say something in defence of these people.
Kimba, my nigga, I am not surprised that your poverty, metaphysically speaking, has blinded you to the fact that society prepares the crime, while the criminal commits it. In Benin City, there are a lot of prostitutes. And they are all from your tribe. The hypocritical tribe. The poltroonish tribe. For your information, the thief on the cross, the Magdalen at the well, are our brother and sister, bone of our bone, flesh of our flesh. If you persecute these, if you insult them, if you rob them, you rob and persecute and insult us. We demand an apology.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by diddy4(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2006
why did i see this thread late? damn. about time i start letting my steam off, cuzz i got so much hatred and anger buried inside me but i always appear to be aiight and cool. i will be back to curse some fools out right here. like what the fu*k. let me go gear up. about time i give it to this sons of bitches ones and for all.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 9:48pm On Jun 01, 2006
Diddy, see what I mean? Letting off steam lightens you up. Sooner or later you will be floating on cloud seven.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by diddy4(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2006
man, i prefer cloud nine, cloud seven will melt when i reach there. i will cool off well in cloud 8 and rest in cloud nine.

now where the hell are doz fu*kers dat want a piece of me? come on out here u slimy bastards. angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 5:53am On Jun 02, 2006
Diddy, you proceed by picking on somebody whose post or thread you couldn't make sense out of. Ask the person why the Bleep did they post something some meaningless, meaningless in the sense that it had left you in disarray ever since you read it. Then go ahead to vent your anger on this person using terms and words that can be imagined but cannot be defined. Towards the end of your tirade, mellow down a little bit and tell the person not to take it personal and that you are just doing what you had to do because you are getting sick and tired of coming across posts that always end up disorganizing your equilibrium. Got it Diddy?
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 6:02am On Jun 02, 2006
Ask the person why the f--k did they post something so meaningless? You see I am already getting peeved. Why can't the forum and its administrator allow me to use words that describe my feelings best? Why substituting mess for f--k? Is this a form of censure or a variant of DN4?
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by ademiller(f): 3:11pm On Jun 07, 2006
diddy and moukee r the only ones in this thread. humm strange
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by 2cantango(f): 3:36pm On Jun 07, 2006
Why am I just seein this now - bugger angry

Will have to remember it's here for next time cheesy cheesy
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2006
And now I can't even access the thread again. Seun, what have you done to my baby? I protest this authoritarianism. It will be back somewhere somehow.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by diddy4(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2006
all of y'all dat wanna fight, y'all should gather here and fight it out. yab till yab starts yabbing u. yab me i yab u, person no go vex.

i will be the instigator.

so who has issues with someone? bring it on. i decide who wins. cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2006
Seun's got an atrocious sense of humour. Imagine relocating this thread to Forum Games. Well, I think it will really be cool to view all the stuff we'll be dishing out here as fun.

Yo Diddy, happy to see you back here. As the Instigator-in-Chief, I am expecting you to just bring somebody up here and let's tear them to pieces.C'mon my nigga, I'm itching for some action.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by DaHitler(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2006
Moukee, once again, you have created an excellent thread. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Thanks for posting. cheesy
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 10:51am On Jun 09, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy whats this all bout?? undecided
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2006
Afeni:

Moukee, once again, you have created an excellent thread. I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Thanks for posting. cheesy
Afeni, my dawg, you're welcome. And I just want to say that I enjoy reading your posts too. Keep it up nigga and increase the peace iteenually.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 11:47am On Jun 09, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by 2cantango(f): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2006
Rhodalyn:

lol cheesy cheesy whats this all bout?? undecided

Lol baby girl cheesy This is where ya go to let off some steam about someone wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2006
tongue im gonna let some steam off U then baby gurl tongue
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by diddy4(m): 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2006
hey rhoddy, where d heck have u been?
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 9:48pm On Jun 10, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy i had a sleep Over at a friend's house plus i was getting some d^^ks busy shocked  shocked cheesy U alright?? kiss
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by diddy4(m): 9:54pm On Jun 10, 2006
yeah im aiight, just chilling. hope your d**ks where good. lol. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56pm On Jun 10, 2006
send me da number thru ma mail angry lol, where's Efani?? im missing him kiss kiss hope he's been a good kid in ma absence cheesy cheesy
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by 2cantango(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2006
Rhodalyn:

tongue im going to let some steam off U then baby girl tongue

Lmao baby girl cheesy tongue

No need to worry about Efani - we'll take good care of him

Muhahahahaha grin grin tongue
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2006
Eh, what are you people turning my thread into? A forum for light gists. Damn, I'm pissed off. Nobody is dissing, nobody is spitting fire, nobody is tearing anybody apart. Are you guys reading me wrong. Maybe I've got to delve into your profiles and bring up something you once posted , which you probably thought eveyone had forgotten about. Diddy, what kind of instigator are you? I can't imagine you of all people playing on my turf instead of brandishing your ax. get real nigga, get real.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 8:33am On Jun 13, 2006
Who the hell is Moladun? I am getting sick and tired of reading your "dry" posts. What are you really aiming at? It is not hard to guess: attention. But you are going about it in a way that exposes your stupendous stupidity. When two persons look at or touch the same object or hear the same tune they form certain sensuous images. In order to cooperate in social life, people have to inform each other about what they have seen and heard, share their impressions and store and communicate varied knowledge. It is quite a pity that ever since you joined Nairaland on June 9 2006, all your posts have fallen short of these credentials. Rather, you have resorted to acting out the persona of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde; a role which has forced me to assume that you are either a product of a broken home or you come from a family where nobody understands the concept of rational behaviour.From hindsight, I have now come to realise that when I initiated the thread "Who's the Dumbest Poster on Nairaland?", it was a bit too premature. I should have waited for you to come aboard first before giving the award by error of commission to Eveseh. Eh yo Eve, I owe you an apology. You Moladun are the dumbest poster on Nairaland forum. You just came on board and you've started comparing yourself to veterans like Diddy and Playboy. Have you bothered to check those guys profiles to see when they signed on to Nairaland. And if you really want to know what I think about you, I think you've not outgrown the backwardness of the Cromagnon woman. Wake up girl and stop this clowning.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 8:34am On Jun 13, 2006
Who the hell is Moladun? I am getting sick and tired of reading your "dry" posts. What are you really aiming at? It is not hard to guess: attention. But you are going about it in a way that exposes your stupendous stupidity. When two persons look at or touch the same object or hear the same tune they form certain sensuous images. In order to cooperate in social life, people have to inform each other about what they have seen and heard, share their impressions and store and communicate varied knowledge. It is quite a pity that ever since you joined Nairaland on June 9 2006, all your posts have fallen short of these credentials. Rather, you have resorted to acting out the persona of Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde; a role which has forced me to assume that you are either a product of a broken home or you come from a family where nobody understands the concept of rational behaviour.From hindsight, I have now come to realise that when I initiated the thread "Who's the Dumbest Poster on Nairaland?", it was a bit too premature. I should have waited for you to come aboard first before giving the award by error of commission to Eveseh. Eh yo Eve, I owe you an apology. You Moladun are the dumbest poster on Nairaland forum. You just came on board and you've started comparing yourself to veterans like Diddy and Playboy. Have you bothered to check those guys profiles to see when they signed on to Nairaland. And if you really want to know what I think about you, I think you've not outgrown the backwardness of the Cromagnon woman. Wake up girl and stop this clowning.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by jgirl3: 9:10am On Jun 13, 2006
I cannot believe that i am just seeing this - this is a very good thread. I usually say I can't fight but that is because i am trying to remain peaceful. If anybody crosses any line, something will def. happen.

@ Moukee, that's painful, men
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2006
[move]Yo Eve da bitch!!! [/move]
I'm here to get your @$$!!!!!!!
If U wonna mess with someOne think twice bout who ya messing with GEDDIT??
Common ''bleh'' U Cant speak, all U spit is Crap
all U ever type is lame shxt, absolute Crap and bull shxt
U're just a  dickhead suckin' on a jack@$$d^^k

If Cluelessness were Crude Oil, your scalp would be Crawling with Caribou grin
I will never get Over the embarrassing of belonging to the same species as U! embarassed
U're a putrescent mass
A walking Vomit
U're a worthless bag of filth
U're life is a monument to Stupidity
U're a stench, a revulsion,a  big Suck on Sour lemon and did i mention that U smell?? embarassed
I'll ba back to get your @$$!!!!! grin bitch!
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Rhodalyn(f): 9:37am On Jun 13, 2006
Awe, did i step On Ur poor lil bitty ego?? Awwwwwwww cry
If assholes could fly, this place would be an airport shocked shocked embarassed
I'll try to be nicer if U try to be Smarter grin!!
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by jgirl3: 9:52am On Jun 13, 2006
ouch! on second thought, i think i should just stay here and laugh my guts out
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by Moukee(m): 10:28am On Jun 13, 2006
Sis Rhoda, I'm down wit u. You got guts baby, and that is what trips me. Kudos.
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by moladun(f): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2006
hmmm , sir moukee, i m respects u o, thats are why i dont wants to talk, but no offence sha,

to the retard, it looked like i am really made u go nutts, kai i'm too much
Re: Yabis Thread <caution> by 2cantango(f): 11:58am On Jun 13, 2006
Lmao!! grin grin

baby girl & Moukee rock shocked kiss kiss cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo:which vehicle Should Go First? / Make A Wish / When It Comes To Thys, I Dont Jhoke. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.