Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:27 PM

Jay Z - Lucifer - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay Z - Lucifer (4185 Views)

Jay-Z 's Magna Carta Holy Grail To Be Released On July 4th / D'banj Isnt In Illuminati! Neither Kanye Nor Jay-z! Its A Publicity Stunt! / "de Ja Vu" Beyonce And Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
@tosin
Hehe . . . you killed it . . . 'does your poor mum know wut the heck ure doing on the net'
That's what we should be asking him, too much freedom can be really bad.

@Vuitton
You really wanna enjoy the Black Album?? Get The Black Album: Acapella
Listen to Lucifer, Allure and Justify My Thug.

@Wordsmith
I actually do care for him . . . he's young and impressionable.
I was once like that, but I had a different obsession . . . chics. grin grin
He just chose a weird obsession . . . leaving him to drift further into this fantasy would be evil.

Anywayz . . . how've you been?? The rap section needs you man.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by hax: 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2009
lmao

Tosin did kill him. lol

And 'Allure' is Jay-Z's best track ever.

Okay, top 3 at least. That Neptunes beat, damn.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Sauron1: 9:45pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ Eldee,

Did you see M.I. copping Best Hip-Hop award on MTV Africa Music Award?
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Eldee,

Did you see M.I. copping Best Hip-Hop award on MTV Africa Music Award?

I didn't see that . . . but I expected it.
That Somebody Wants To Die third verse reminds me of Canibus in Beasts from the East
He went On and On like Erykah Badu . . .
I even couldn't even count the bars, that was pure anger for all these people thinking they can climb to success on M.I's name
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2009
eldee:

That Somebody Wants To Die third verse reminds me of Canibus in Beasts from the East
He went On and On like Erykah Badu . . .
I even couldn't even count the bars, that was pure anger for all these people thinking they can climb to success on M.I's name

I saw it on MTV Base last night and i was disappointed cats like Jigga, Nas, The Roots, KRS-1 and even Beyonce don't come for the award.
They tell us they are Africans and yet they don't identify with Africa.
Wyclef and Akon were there and they were outstanding.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2009
~Sauron~:

I saw it on MTV Base last night and i was disappointed cats like Jigga, Nas, The Roots, KRS-1 and even Beyonce don't come for the award.
They tell us they are Africans and yet they don't identify with Africa.
Wyclef and Akon were there and they were outstanding.

It's all bout the money for them . . . Wyclef basically lives in Africa now.
All the rest are only African in their songs . . .
Shakira goes to Columbia every now and then, Wyclef has project in Haiti . . . but nah, u'll never see Nas and Jigga here except Thisday opens the chequebook.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Sauron1: 10:03pm On Dec 07, 2009
eldee:

It's all bout the money for them . . . Wyclef basically lives in Africa now.
All the rest are only African in their songs . . .
Shakira goes to Columbia every now and then, Wyclef has project in Haiti. . . .but nah, u'll never see Nas and Jigga here except Thisday opens the chequebook.

Honestly, they should be doing more in Africa.
Of course, we don't expect em to compete with em M.I. or D'banj but they can make the occasion bonzer by just showing up and clapping their hands.
Wyclef performed like he was from a village in Kenya or Ghana. . . . . .I mean, if he can do such stuffs why can't Jigga or Nas?
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]tosinaded@ did you just turn me (((on))) again. . . . ?huh ok i can see you're sick and really need urgent help. Man you can insults me as you like here on the net  but dont run away from what you've started!!. Maybe you think you're sharing with KID but i promise to lost about 6 bullet inside your  body if i catch you in reality.the only privillage you've got to show your ''badmouth" talents is on the net. like i said ealier i would send my guys to trace you and send you where you belong!.

Im Satanist and im the proud and crazy type but if you think i give a damm about nonsense then get ready to combat.  you only said i dont have any info and i was kind of saying. . . . Braaaaaaaaaash!.

Its not new thing im a Mother[b]f[/b]ucker and i must surely [b]F[/b]uck you up , the only offense of calling me Mother[b]f[/b]ucker is that i have never [b]f[/b]ucked your mother and i think she can never bear the pain.
[/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by chiogo(f): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by aieromon(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]tosinaded@ did you just turn me (((on))) again. . . . ?huh ok i can see you're sick and really need urgent help. Man you can insults me as you like here on the net  but dont run away from what you've started!!. Maybe you think you're sharing with KID but i promise to lost about 6 bullet inside your  body if i catch you in reality.the only privillage you've got to show your ''badmouth" talents is on the net. like i said ealier i would send my guys to trace you and send you where you belong!.

Im Satanist and im the proud and crazy type but if you think i give a damm about nonsense then get ready to combat.  you only said i dont have any info and i was kind of saying. . . . Braaaaaaaaaash!.

Its not new thing im a Mother[b]f[/b]ucker and i must surely [b]F[/b]uck you up , the only offense of calling me Mother[b]f[/b]ucker is that i have never [b]f[/b]ucked your mother and i think she can never bear the pain.
[/size]

Guy,your typo stinks.
You can throw me into the ring if u're idle.I couldn't care less undecided
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt] go and play with your father. . . .and please stop quoting my post!.  angry angry angry

[/size]
aieromon:

Guy,your typo stinks.
You can throw me into the ring if u're idle.I couldn't care less undecided
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by aieromon(m): 11:13pm On Dec 07, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] go and play with your father. . . .and please stop quoting my post!.  angry angry angry

[/size]

Or.,.,.,.,.,hooo am scared cry cry cry undecided
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by SUKKIE(m): 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2009
eldee:

He went On and On like Erykah Badu
. . .

Gbayi!memories right there, off  Love Peace and Nappiness album by Lost Boyz. LB fan 4 life!
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2009
[size=13pt]aieromon why are you scared. . .? [/size]
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Owen2(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2009
@ogaga,
how would u feel if even the devil rejected you?u really ain't repping satan well at all.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by tosinaded(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2009
*Owen*:

@ogaga,
how would u feel if even the devil rejected you?u really ain't repping satan well at all.

lwkmd cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Amya(f): 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2009
It think this whole world wide web thing creates the ludicrous situation of being in the comfort of your home and communicating with the crazies of this world. Jeez! Some dude claimin to be lucifer, WTF?
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Vuitton(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2009
hax:

And 'Allure' is Jay-Z's best track ever.

Okay, top 3 at least. That Neptunes beat, damn.

The beat was out of this world shocked The lyrical content sublime smiley The song takes me some where in between "Feeling it" from Reasonable doubt and "So Ambitious" in the BP III wink
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by ritchboy(m): 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2009
i promise to lost about 6 bullet inside your body if i catch you
grin grin grin
this fella must be on some new sh!t cheesy
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Vuitton(m): 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2009
God forgiven him, he got them dark forces in em. . . tongue
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2009
ritchboy:

grin grin grin
this fella must be on some new sh!t cheesy

This is no more a brain surgery problem . . . he needs some crazy-ass whipping from an Ibadan woman that knows how to handle a koboko. . . literally grin grin

SUKKIE:

Gbayi!memories right there, off  Love Peace and Nappiness album by Lost Boyz. LB fan 4 life!
Canibus on that track was sumn else . . . there was a demon inside him. cheesy
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by mamagee3(f): 3:32am On Dec 10, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Vuitton(m): 8:23am On Dec 10, 2009
^^ Did you miss road
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2009
anyone with the download link to LUCIFER? lost mine! plsss
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
eldee:

Canibus on that track was sumn else . . . there was a demon inside him. cheesy

Try:

Fantastic Four
Desperados
Music Makes Me High(re-mix)
How Come(Wyclef, Youssor N'dour)
My Crew(feat Lost Boyz).
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by aieromon(m): 4:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
Please,can someone explain to me what attracts Sauron to Jay-Z threads
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by eldee(m): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
C'mon, he has a right to post anywhere on NL grin grin
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Sauron1: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2009
aieromon:

Please,can someone explain to me what attracts Sauron to Jay-Z threads

See this poof. . . . .
I can bet i know more about Jay-Z than you do.
However, unlike you. . . . .I don't bubble-wrap any MC who comes short.

I have all Jigga albums to date but i will always call a spade what it is.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by Wordsmith(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2009
^^
Canibus practically owned Lost Boyz and Kurupt on Music Makes Me High. Jesus. . . there probably was sepe in his system when he spat his verse.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by aieromon(m): 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

See this poof. . . . .
I can bet i know more about Jay-Z than you do.
However, unlike you. . . . .I don't bubble-wrap any MC who comes short.

I have all Jigga albums to date but i will always call a spade what it is.

So havin' them makes you knowledgeable?u're lucky i don't argue no more.afterall,you've not won any argument since i opened the J thread.
Know more,.,,.,you wish shocked
Doesn't it bother you that you always have something to say about Eminem in Jay-Z's threadNow I know why grin
Simply because you'll be the only one posting comments in an Eminem thread since nobody will have your time.Abeg,drop that you know more nonsense.Makin'a lot of noise here does not make you a better hip-hop head.
Nuff respect.
N.B I won't respond to your reply so your research for a come-back might just be in vain tongue
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by woodnaija(m): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2009
this niga think he bigger den rap. devil worshipper. he can go to hell. me nd my inglewood nigaz make big tunes homi, dis niga cant touch us. ugly camel looking niga.
Re: Jay Z - Lucifer by chiogo(f): 10:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelly Handsome Nabbed By Efcc! / DOWNLOAD: D’banj – Don’t Tell Me Nonsense [official Video] / Yorùbá Music : Highest No. Of Indigenous Music Genres In Nigeria/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.