Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,759 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Jobs – Opportunities Available Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs – Opportunities Available Now (630 Views)

International and Local Jobs Opportunities / Jobs Opportunities In Standard Chartered Bank For Fresh Graduates Nationwide / Jobs/opportunities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jobs – Opportunities Available Now by fojames(m): 11:35am On Jun 14, 2008
If you’ve tried all you can but you have little to show for your efforts in terms of a real job then you may just want to consider this…

There are presently many job opportunities on the internet that could serve for you as a means to an end, by that I mean stuff to do before you get your dream job. They could also assume a role of permanence in your life if you know how to go about it.

Cos I have been making regular income from these opportunities I can tell you categorically that they work.

Freelance Jobs- Writing/ Web Design/ Graphics Design/ Voice over

So many Websites and ebooks pop up daily, they need writers for their projects, hence the availability of writing jobs.

I make a regular income from this and I even have a website- articlewriter.net, where I provide writing services for my client

Domains- Internet real Estate

Websites pop up daily, but websites need domain names, domain names are the land on which websites are built, choose the right names and you make good money.

Also make a regular income from this. Buying domains for less than $10 and selling for $50 - $500 in a short time [1 week to 2 months]. Sell some same day with 500% profit.

Blogging

With blogs you can feel free to express your self in whatever topic you are interested in or even hire writers like me to provide you with content and you make money using Google Adsense with it.

Affiliate Marketing

Promote other people’s products and get paid for it. Unlike what most people think, you don’t have to spend a lot to make a lot, it’s all about smart work not hard work.

All these opportunities are open online, don’t wait until oceanic, GLO or Shell comes calling, start making things happen for yourself. I make regularly over 100k monthly form these opportunities and you can too, if you are ready to do what I did- Research, Diligence And Smart Work.[/i]
If you need a detailed info and step by step guidance to take this into a practical money making job opportunity, send me a mail- fojames@gmail.com

[i]NOTE: Freelance Writing does not require you to have the literary skills of Wole Soyinka, if you can wrote your WAEC essay and enjoyed writing it, believe me, you can do this.Even if you can't really write but have an eye for good writing, you can harness other people's skills for your gain. Domain names doesn't require that much expertise, just basic know-how.

So You don't need me to do any of these things successfully. You can start the reaserch on your own, visit search engines and freelance job sites and get to work. But if you feel you want to avoid starting at the bottom and shoot staright for the top, feel free to contact me.

(1) (Reply)

It Students - Mechanical Engineering (auto Option) / Working From Home: How To Make It Enjoyable And Productive / Get Internet Connection For 7,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.