Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Guaranteed Multiple Streams Of Income For You [little Effort- Great Rewards] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Guaranteed Multiple Streams Of Income For You [little Effort- Great Rewards] (568 Views)

Making Cool Money On Ur Money With Just Little Effort In Forex Everyday; No Scam / Internet Income For All Nigerians.......Season 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Multiple Streams Of Income For You [little Effort- Great Rewards] by fojames(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14, 2008
Straight To The Point- If you want to make money online but you can handle

the complexities of forex
the hardwork of mlm
the demands of other online businesses

THEN, i have something for you,

Actually this is a multi-package, cos it contains more than one opportunity-

1. Freelance Writing And Other Opportunities
- If you can write fine, if you can't but have an eye for good writing, i can show you how to make money with ease, by using other people's skills. I should know, I run articlewriter.net and make good money using other people's writing skills.

Guarantee: Will provide you with the first set of writing jobs.

2. Domain Names- All you need do is pick the right names and sell them later for good profit
I can show you how to do this
- the kind of domains to register
- where to reg cheaply
- what to do with them
- Start earning almost immediately from packing
- places to sell very fast

I own over 200 domains and sell domain names every week.

Guarantee: Will help you market your names and show you exactly how sell on a weekly basis

3. BLOGGING AND ADSENSE- I'll also show you how I make money with my blogs. I run http://scam-freemoneymaking..com/ and www.endures.org

4. AFFILIATE MARKETING- How to promote other people's products and get paid up to 75%

NOTE: I'm not just selling you a package, I'll be holding you by the hand and guiding you step by step until you start making money from the opportunities.

I've decided not to sell the package, this will be like a teaching section, theory and practical. So I won’t let you go until you make money. will provide writers with the first set of jobs for which you will be paid.

Available on Yahoo Messenger- Skilledlancer, Mail- fojames@gmail.com, Phone: 08028483560

Can't handle alot of people right now, so it's come first served,
Re: Guaranteed Multiple Streams Of Income For You [little Effort- Great Rewards] by winnteam(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2008
@fojames

"the complexities of forex
the hardwork of mlm
the demands of other online business"

From your post. Are you discouraging people from solving complex challenges, hard work and the demands of success?

You have also listed 4 business opportunities in your post.
My simple question is. Do these opportunities not demand hard work, complexities and other demands of business success?

I personally feel you people should allow people decide on what to do.

When you say no need for downlines what do you mean?
My understanding of what you are saying is that when people take up your opportunities they do not need people to patronize them.

They do not need to tel people about what they are doing.

How many businesses do you start and not market?
Do they just become big overnight.

When banks like First Atlantic and companies like Bajaj are going into networking then that tells any right thinking person that there is something real about MLM.

Pleaseo, there is no FREE money anywhere.

(1) (Reply)

"small Business Package Free" / How To Run A Cable Tv Channel / New Way Of Making From Domain Names Without A Investing Even 1 Cent!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.