Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,772 members, 7,921,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:52 AM

Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? (1293 Views)

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) / 220,000 Nigerians Apply For U.S. Visa In 2014 – U.S. Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? by ifababa(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
I've just surfed the VFS global sites to check if Hungary is part of the countries they process in Nigeria,but been able to come up with nothing so far.However the Hungarian high commission is in Abuja and am resident in Lagos.How can I go about this?? Am applying for a group visa..Is it possible to apply online,courier or must it be in person at abuja? Or where in Lagos ?...Any information would go a long way in helping me decide what to do...Thanks
Re: Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 02, 2013
From your post, I guess you're not applying for a student visa. Their embassy in Nigeria no longer processes visas. You have to google their embassy in kenya and work with the info you get. If it's a student visa, they usually send a representative in july every year to work on that.
Re: Need Help..how And Where To Apply For Budapest,hungary Visa In Lagos...? by ifababa(m): 3:03pm On Sep 03, 2013
Thanks @ Jammyng..Nope I'm not applying for a student visa..I'm invited for performance at a festival as a musician..I'lld see with their kenya embassy as suggested and update...thanks

(1) (Reply)

New York Top's List Of Largest Cities In The World / Pls Where Can I Do A Genuine And Recognised International Passport In Lagos / Deplorable State Of The Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road Section At Ikwuano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.