Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:21 PM

The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? (11947 Views)

The Worst Injuries You Have Had, Share Your Experiences / What's The Worst Drug Side-effects You Have Experienced / Urine Therapy - Perfect Cure for all Sickness (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Gee001: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2013
Wen I was young, I hardly drink water. I could eat and leave without drinking water only for λ day to come and М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ system broke down. Only for M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ to be rushed to the hospital and had series ☺̣̣̥̇f test and was told I lacked water. Ω̴̩̩̩̥α Ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇o̶̲̥̅ М̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ papa carry big jug ☺̣̣̥̇f water d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ give M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ every 10minutes. Mtcheeew

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by sweetsmalsis(f): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dysmenorrhea

It was very bad during my secondary school days. I was a monthly patient at FMC. I even missed some exams back den, but since the beginning of this year, i've not had cause to go to hospital. Tank God!

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by tunlex01(m): 5:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
Obinnau: Mine was hepatitis, in the end it left me with a prescribed glass for more than 9 years and counting.
Do u mean spectacles?
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by ndlife: 5:42pm On Sep 02, 2013
steveec122: I do not know the Name. Cured myself with herbs and spices-via Gods inspiration.
Symptoms:
Nose blocked with Catarrh- could not breath.
Cough blocked throat : could not breath too.
Could not breath down deep and had pain within my rib cage.
I was suffocating to death. I had to come out in midnight and take chair, sit up and pray to God. Got an inspiration to use some herbs and spices. I was healed immediately, after drugs failed me for 3days.
sorry oo the same stuff, is disturbing me pain in my chest region, pls which herbal.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Ofcourse it's morning sickness. You become miserable with the twinkle of an eye just because you are growing a new life in you.

We have to appreciate all mothers ooo.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by juventino: 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cerebral malaria. angry
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Macelliot(m): 6:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Mas-tur-ba-tion
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 02, 2013
steveec122: I do not know the Name. Cured myself with herbs and spices-via Gods inspiration.
Symptoms:
Nose blocked with Catarrh- could not breath.
Cough blocked throat : could not breath too.
Could not breath down deep and had pain within my rib cage.
I was suffocating to death. I had to come out in midnight and take chair, sit up and pray to God. Got an inspiration to use some herbs and spices. I was healed immediately, after drugs failed me for 3days.

You may have had a viral infection. It is a self limiting disease that cannot be cured with any drugs. It is just managed.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chicken pox. That $#*t is craZy menh.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
I had wax in my ears, went to National Hospital to remove it, those guys gave me Acute otitis Media. If you've never had an ear infection, you are LUCKY!! cry cry
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by MyMouth(m): 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
y are people getting down with hepatitis na? this is something that has a vaccine, all you need to do is carryout the test, if you are not infected, go take your vaccination and you are covered. people don't take hapetitis seriously, if na Hiv get vaccine now, everybody go rush go take am.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
When I had malaria and food poisoning (God punish Mr Biggs) at the same time. I thought I was dying, literally. undecided
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
sweetsmalsis: Dysmenorrhea

It was very bad during my secondary school days. I was a monthly patient at FMC. I even missed some exams back den, but since the beginning of this year, i've not had cause to go to hospital. Tank God!
What medication did you take for it? I always have it and this month was the worstcry
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by mkoabiola: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Conji.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Chegal(f): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2013
duffie: I currently have kidney stone...and I'm really worried because this hosspital is not it at all. Then I reallly don't want to do surgery but it does not want to pass out. I guess the stone is big.

You should buy apple cider vinegar. The good one's usually have sediments. Mix a cap full with 150cl of water and drink throughout the day. U can do this on alternate days. U should also start drinking coconut water. Eat water melon. Stop drinking soda, don't eat things with lots of calcium. Caught down on your salt intake. Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. Good luck.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by daisyruby(f): 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Malaria
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2013
Not being able to Shit...as in you wanna poo,but the process is just painful so you just have to half.-sit as a result of the pain....God!I practically asked God to take my life that day. embarassed embarassed...funny enough I got this few days after I was discharged from Premier hospital for malaria/typhoid!I for kukuma buy agbo angry angry

Doc said its because of the Antibiotics...

After it finally came like 3 hours later,I was searching for stones or broken bottles undecided undecided...wanted to know d Bleep where the pains was coming from.Remembered that I asked my ex then to shave my hair,he did!

#feeling bad

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Chiopatra: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2013
Drug overdose tanx to d pharmacist wife who prescribed wrongly.with a mix of malaria and typhoid.Chai I cdnt breathe.I was alone in d house.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2013
between typhoid and tooth ache,both show me shege.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Slowvenom(m): 7:32pm On Sep 02, 2013
Sickness dey het me, me too I no de givam face, hin no de grit me, me too I no ke 2 gritam, so I no evn no hin NaMes
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by yoged(m): 7:35pm On Sep 02, 2013
I don become regular customer for malaria and typhoid. Have been admmited trice due to typhoid but thank God am getting over it now. For the past 6months i havent been taken ordinary water. I depend on table water......but right now. Am fighting palpitation, Angina. Have done so many test, there's nothing wrong with heart, Dr says its due to anxiety. But Garlic has been doing the magic lately. God pls heal me completely. I don suffer alot. We needs God's kingdom

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by jjwaterfalls(f): 7:38pm On Sep 02, 2013
cryCough and cattarrh which led very serious complications. cry cry
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by amaboss(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2013
chicken pox! hated that bitch
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Chinwem(f): 7:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
God is so good that He delivers us from sickness every time
I ve had chicken pox and hepatitis A but but malaria tops the chart.....
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
Chegal:

You should buy apple cider vinegar. The good one's usually have sediments. Mix a cap full with 150cl of water and drink throughout the day. U can do this on alternate days. U should also start drinking coconut water. Eat water melon. Stop drinking soda, don't eat things with lots of calcium. Caught down on your salt intake. Drink at least 3 liters of water each day. Good luck.

Please, Are you a doctor or have you had a siimilar issue?
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Ephraim56: 7:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Catarhh can turn your life upsidedown!!!
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Obinnau(m): 7:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
tunlex01:
Do u mean spectacles?
yes
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Bigsolo88: 8:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
by Obinnau (m): 3:26pm
Mine was hepatitis, in the end it left
me with a prescribed glass for more
than 9 years and counting.

mine too was hepatitis.. in d end it left me wt bald head
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Obinnau(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
Bigsolo88: by Obinnau (m): 3:26pm
Mine was hepatitis, in the end it left
me with a prescribed glass for more
than 9 years and counting.

mine too was hepatitis.. in d end it left me wt bald head
I just burst into laughter!! Lex Luthor
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by Chegal(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2013
duffie:

Please, Are you a doctor or have you had a siimilar issue?

No, I'm not a doctor. I've the same issue but I am doing much better now.
Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by XVIER(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
jadakiss213: Please what's this? And its symptoms?
i won't be able to go into details but you can just Google it out to know more about it. its an infection in the bone if not take care of by a professional doc. it can cause lots of damage to the bone. someone have to go through surgery and take expensive drugs to get rid of it i just thank God for GOD. bro it was a real testimony i thank GOD cos my parent didnt give up on me and i thank my parent cos they spend and really take care of me.

Re: The Worst Sickness You Ever Had? by arctoni: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Cronic acne....stil av it....xo disgustin

Fertility Supplements (serrapeptase, Xixiancao, Yimucao, Wobenzym, Etc) Availabl / Four Million Nigerians Have Type 2 Diabetes — Study / Emzor Pharmaceuticals Plans $23 Million Investment In Ogun